BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

Post by AraleNorimaki »

Where does she get the money to support her whole family if she's not exploiting her son? Many are still watching her on youtube just because of Isaac, he's the main draw for viewership now.

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

mad pyjamas wrote: Also also, why didn't Lindy take Isaac to vote? Did she not vote? I'm not from the UK, but I understand this election is quite important. Lots of other British Youtubers are Tweeting quite a bit about it.
[tweet][/tweet]
Sounds to me like she didn't vote, which, to be, honest, doesn't surprise me whatsoever. She definitely seems like the kind of person to not get involved in politics whatsoever and to be ignorant about the needs of vulnerable people in UK society.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Oh she's not totally ignorant, she exploited the Brexit vote in a video and didn't care one bit afterwards. I think she has no clue about politics and just hops onto the popular opinion when everyone is crying about the results.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

I cannot remember whether she talked about Brexit in one of her vlogs, but I remember that someone posted her Facebook post on here. She said something along the lines of "Stop moping and complaining, you guys! Just move on."

She seriously thought that people were complaining about nothing and that there would be no major consequences. At the time I thought she may have voted for Brexit and was one of these racist Brexiteers who want fewer migrants in the country (I wouldn't be surprised if she thought this way tbh).

As a EU citizen living in the UK, her comment really shocked me.

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

Good luck to Ayla having Lindy as a female "role model" :(

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Ughh really if you believe a moment is awkward why must you share it? she's disgusting.

Princeaqua
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Princeaqua »

What annoyed me the most was her trying shove the flaming hot cheetos down our throats. Like I get it, you're obsessed with them. But always bringing the obsession up in every single video is getting old and it seems like the only reason Jenn keeps bringing this up is because she wants to look cool/quirky to stand out.

burnt-pages
Learner
Learner

Post by burnt-pages »

I can't say I'm surprised she actually shared it in the video, but I just feel really, really bad for Isaac.
That's just so gross to tell strangers. I get it, youtubers can share some things but that's just not something 99% of her viewers wanna hear.

The opening though, awwww he seems like such a sweetheart and he's honestly so so cute and it sucks he has an idiot mother who hardly appreciates him or respects him as a person, it really does.

I just... that was a new low.

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

Princeaqua wrote:What annoyed me the most was her trying shove the flaming hot cheetos down our throats. Like I get it, you're obsessed with them. But always bringing the obsession up in every single video is getting old and it seems like the only reason Jenn keeps bringing this up is because she wants to look cool/quirky to stand out.
you're in the wrong thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

apeach wrote:i dont really follow all her vlogs but i do watch them from time to time because i think isaac is such a cute and dorky boy. i didn't notice how negative their relationship is so im really curious to know how did you guys came to an agreement that tim is cheating or has cheated on her???

i didn't watch the vlog where he told her to get over about him leaving for 2 weeks. that's so insensitive especially to your wife who is pregnant with your child! ive seen husbands taking days off their work to take care and accompany their pregnant wife but tim is the opposite??? poor bubz.

long Tim/Lindy story short: She had a really bad breakdown on social media and refused to tell the world what it was about afterwards. People were really worried about her. It's confirmed no one she knows died or was hurt. Tim wasn't with her at the time and his friends uploaded photos of him on facebook with other women partying while being super drunk. This happened multiple times and whenever Lindy was/is miserable there were more photos of him with different women, sometimes in positions that suggested he was a little too friendly with them. Every time he goes to HK for "work" or is away for "stag parties" more photos show up. At some point Tim was away for 3-5 stags and weddings a month. A few months in a row. No one believed THAT and second he could have taken Lindy with him if those were real weddings!

Second: Watch them closely. He treats her like shit. He rather spends time in his "man cave" than help his pregnant wife, he rather plays Pokemon Go than take a walk with her, he's rather not there with her while she's pregnant. The list is endless. She always films and is super excited when he does something nice for her because he rarely does anything nice for her! The evidence is in all the vlogs, he rarely treats her like an equal, it's more like she's his servant or someone he wants to get rid of. And he could have easily taken a few days off because according to Lindy he takes care of HER business, so it's most likely all a lie. She wouldn't miss having him around, because she's apparently not feeling very well at this point in her pregnancy.
She took care of her business from Ireland before they moved to HK and she was never required to spent 2-3 weeks each month in HK and I bet Tim isn't required to be there at all, at least not this frequently

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Christ, I wouldn't be able to cope with that. If she means it, I think she's made the right decision making this her last pregnancy, besides you're only recommend to have a c section 2-3 times otherwise it becomes a danger. Hopefully she goes back to contraception.

In her hospital bag video she's bringing makeup again. Even though in her previous Vlog she was preaching about loving the way she looks. She's not going Gung ho on it just bringing an eyebrow pencil and some under eye concealer however the principal still stands. You're leaving the hospital getting in a car and going home yet she still feels the need for makeup.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

^is tim still absent? wouldn't be surprised if he is but i still have to ask.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Yep he's back now and won't be leaving until Ayla's birth.

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

Wow, you would think that if your heavily pregnant wife could hardly breath that the husband would constantly be at her side, not flitting off to the other side of the world every weekend. :o She must be due soon, right? I'm sure after the birth Tim will resume his weekly flights to wherever he goes.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

mad pyjamas wrote:Wow, you would think that if your heavily pregnant wife could hardly breath that the husband would constantly be at her side, not flitting off to the other side of the world every weekend. :o She must be due soon, right? I'm sure after the birth Tim will resume his weekly flights to wherever he goes.
Oh come on. Lets cut Tim some slack, he doesn't jet off every week more like every fortnight :rofl:

I would love to know how lucrative the business is, Lindy is stuck to Tim like glue so I don't think she'd care if she lost a few g's a year as long as Tim wouldn't have to leave her so often. I'm thinking he had the final say on the business..

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Lindy was on Forbes, so her business must make her quite a fortune.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

amuto_lover wrote:Yep he's back now and won't be leaving until Ayla's birth.
he must be devastated :rofl: that means he is glued to lindy for at least 6 weeks now.
UsedToLoveThem wrote:Lindy was on Forbes, so her business must make her quite a fortune.
what's her business right now anyway? her shop is closed. i only see her mentioning her makeup palette from time to time. that, and youtube of course. unless she's also making a little money off of instagram. also, the amount of likes and comments on her pictures is ridiculously low :P

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:Yep he's back now and won't be leaving until Ayla's birth.
he must be devastated :rofl: that means he is glued to lindy for at least 6 weeks now.

I'm quite perplexed myself. I know they have a property purchased but in HK but You shouldn't have to go every fortnight, they'd be better off selling it and puttibg that money towards a property in Ireland. She had a bracelet line called enchanted but I guess she scraped it? Her pallette should be bh's responsibility and the book is the responsibility of the publisher. There's literally no reason for Tim to be going So frequently.Its pure pleasure not business, he's been spoiled from Lindy's success he probably doesn't know what real work is hence needing 2 weeks to do work which he could do in one day or dare I say at home in Ireland.
UsedToLoveThem wrote:Lindy was on Forbes, so her business must make her quite a fortune.
what's her business right now anyway? her shop is closed. i only see her mentioning her makeup palette from time to time. that, and youtube of course. unless she's also making a little money off of instagram. also, the amount of likes and comments on her pictures is ridiculously low :P

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I'm quite perplexed myself, I'm pretty sure they only have tenants in HK, unless he required to eat dinner with them every two weeks I don't see why he has to leave so frequently.
She had a bracelet in the making but I guess she scrapped it. Her pallet and book is most likely the responsibility of the companies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

Maybe he tried to leave Lindy and Isaac bc he couldn't handle being a parent so Lindy begged him to come back and compromised by him only having to be there part-time.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”