cornetto
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratbeauty ( Bubzbeauty) General discussion Part 5

Post by cornetto »

[First time poster, long time lurker here! :D ]

Offtopic: I used to be a big fan of Bubz when I was in high school and she was younger too. She seemed really sweet and looked like she genuinely made an effort in everything she did. Now that I know more about makeup and I'm in my twenties, I can't believe how immature both her makeup and her vlogs are! Like, she never even seems to improve her makeup skills at all, it looks so messy and embarrassing.

Back on topic though re: Isaac resentment/the Tim thing - I feel like Lindy has a real disconnect between herself and Isaac? Like there's no real bond between them, she seems like a bored babysitter who's only there for the money. It's really frustrating. I'm not the biggest fan of kids, but when they're related to me I just feel a real rush of love and pull towards them. So I really can't understand they she seems to have no deep understanding or bond with him at all.

Also, like other's have said, this may be due to post-partum depression. My own Mum had it for five years ranging from when she gave birth to my sister and then me (my sister is two years older than I am). But she said she immediately knew there was something wrong and got help, so I don't understand how Lindy seems to have no sort of internal dialogue that says, "huh, I'm not really acting like a mother and feel resentment towards a baby - this isn't really normal, is it?". It's honestly heartbreaking. I don't think that her or Tim's attitude towards having a child help at all, especially since (from what I've seen) Tim is barely around or helpful?

I honestly think that they both weren't ready for a child and most of the problems that we're seeing now (Tim's supposed cheating, Lindy's depression/disassociation from her son) really stem from that. It just frustrates me that people have a child without thinking about the consequences. And, if Lindy wasn't on birth control, there are so many other ways she could have avoided getting pregnant. Even if she thought it was the 'right thing to do', what sort of relationship is she in with Tim that they can't honestly discuss the pros/cons of having a child or if they're ready for it? Bizarre.

crescent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crescent »

It's no secret that she's aged like crazy in the past year, but looking at her newest video you can REALLY tell. With and without makeup, she looks tired and stressed and a lot older than 29 imo.

Also, is it just me or was her newest video an absolute trainwreck? I couldn't get myself to sit through more than 5 minutes of it, it was just boring and poorly composed and the way her voice echoed sounded really unprofessional, unlike most of her videos. It seems like she's finally realizing that her YouTube fame is running out and that she can't just take her followers for granted and only post once every month or so, but tbh I don't think she'll ever be able to make a comeback. Not that she doesn't have a sizable amount of people who watch her videos now, but it just isn't the same and I don't think she'll ever be able to get her old following back. She's more of a washed up YT star now. I do genuinely like Bubz, but I don't enjoy watching her videos anymore and it seems that she's lost inspiration for her beauty channel but feels the need to continue with it. I remember her saying in one of her old Q&A videos that she would discontinue her beauty channel when she stopped feeling inspired but if you ask me, that happened a long time ago and she just isn't ready to let go of the fame and accept the fact that one day she'll actually have to work for a living. I think part of it is that she's trying to hold onto her youth, too.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

cornetto wrote:[First time poster, long time lurker here! :D ]I honestly think that they both weren't ready for a child and most of the problems that we're seeing now (Tim's supposed cheating, Lindy's depression/disassociation from her son) really stem from that. It just frustrates me that people have a child without thinking about the consequences. And, if Lindy wasn't on birth control, there are so many other ways she could have avoided getting pregnant. Even if she thought it was the 'right thing to do', what sort of relationship is she in with Tim that they can't honestly discuss the pros/cons of having a child or if they're ready for it? Bizarre.
they were never ready for a child but lindy was desperately hoping for a girl and a baby means more views. they were both asking for it when they ditched the birth control so fuck the "god wanted it now so it was meant to be" speech. isaac was a burden to her the second she knew that she is not expecting a girl. she would definitely pay more attention to a baby girl because you can treat a girl more 'doll like' than a boy. every now and then she still keeps saying how girl clothes for babies and toddlers are so much cuter. the thing is, she could have the child she was asking for if she would only change her mind and attitude. it's all in her fucking head and little isaac is the victim of all this. ( + her wonderful husband isn't really helping )

the pregnancy and isaac aged her. ' i am so happy and blessed with my life' - who is she kidding :roll:

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

JennyInTokyo wrote:Watching her latest vlog I got nervous. When she shouted hugs and Isaac ran to her the dogs got so wound up and I swear Chubbi looked like he was wanting to bite Isaacs :/
Yeah omg that bitch scared me. I thought he was going to bite Isaac and someone actually raised that in the vlog!

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

crescent wrote:It's no secret that she's aged like crazy in the past year, but looking at her newest video you can REALLY tell. With and without makeup, she looks tired and stressed and a lot older than 29 imo.
She does look quite haggard in the left pictures, doesn't she?

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

Am I the only one annoyed by the latest vlog? She went on and on about her hair as if the botched dye job was the worst thing in the world. I mean, I understand botched dye jobs. I've messed up my own hair before. But SHE'S A STAY AT HOME MOM. She literally never even leaves her house. Is it really necessary to drop Isaac the second she could because she had a "hair emergency"? Yeah it might be a bit messed up in the back of her head, but we never even see the back of her head when she's vlogging. Meh.

Also, the entire talk about how Mama Bear's porridge is cold *roll* even Bubz is having a hard time convincing herself that she's a good mother. Or maybe she's delusional and thinks she's actually a devout mother first and foremost

crescent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crescent »

mad pyjamas wrote:
crescent wrote:It's no secret that she's aged like crazy in the past year, but looking at her newest video you can REALLY tell. With and without makeup, she looks tired and stressed and a lot older than 29 imo.

Yep, looks like she's got jowls and she's only 29 D:

Saely
Learner
Learner

Post by Saely »

Aw... the bottom right picture, she looks like she's in her 40s.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I think the aging began way before she had Isaac, it's probably related to her bad eating habits. Look at her "Bubz does Gwiyomi" video she uses as header video on her vlog channel. Despite the cute dress and make up she already looks like mid 30s there and that video is 3 or 4 years old

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

mad pyjamas wrote:

what is she doing with her mouth on the right??? is this form her 'kylie jenner' makeup video? that pout face only works if you have big lips lmao she looks constipated

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

she's lurking here! HI LINDY! 8-)

i'm too lazy to take a screenshot, so here is a small part of her latest FB post :
Ok for real, here's our sensible wedding guest selfie. It was such a calm and amazing day. I didn't doll myself up too much. I didn't take too many photos because I just wanted to enjoy the moment of my friends being married. It was just such a lovely night catching up with old friends.

on the previous page we were speculating why she wasn't invited to a wedding some time last year. i posted it could be because she is always taking pictures for her FB fan page and it could make people uncomfortable. well, there we go. and this time she wore a wine red dress instead of a bright color.

:cheers:

AriaKapoor
Learner
Learner

Post by AriaKapoor »

Lmao I saw her wedding selfie!! I don't know whether she reads here or not but it's after LONG time that I felt Lindy actually looked pretty.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:she's lurking here! HI LINDY! 8-)

i'm too lazy to take a screenshot, so here is a small part of her latest FB post :
Ok for real, here's our sensible wedding guest selfie. It was such a calm and amazing day. I didn't doll myself up too much. I didn't take too many photos because I just wanted to enjoy the moment of my friends being married. It was just such a lovely night catching up with old friends.

on the previous page we were speculating why she wasn't invited to a wedding some time last year. i posted it could be because she is always taking pictures for her FB fan page and it could make people uncomfortable. well, there we go. and this time she wore a wine red dress instead of a bright color.

:cheers:
That's rather a coincidence...
That's not a wedding of last year, it's a more recent event because her sister posted those wedding pictures as well just 2 days ago. She'll obviously post her pictures at some wedding right after she was there.
<3

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

How do you know she is lurking here? Anyway, I'd LOVE it to be true! :rofl:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

April26 wrote:
How do you know she is lurking here? Anyway, I'd LOVE it to be true! :rofl:
i think it's too much of a coincidence, us talking about her being obnoxious at weddings, taking photos for her fans, wearing bright colored dresses. this time she did none of that :P

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I personally don't think she is lurking here because that woman is SUPER defensive, like another LEAGUE defensive. If she was reading here, I really don't think she could even resist making some kind of video about "haters" and how she doesn't need to justify herself (lol the irony) about how she is acting with Isaac and so on. Remember when there were like a few comments saying she copied some nail tutorial and she actually made a whole facebook post about how she got "inspired" by some book she got or sth lol I honestly don't think she's chill enough and first of all clever enough to be so lowkey about proving anyone wrong.
<3

JigglyPuff07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JigglyPuff07 »

God... in her latest vlog when she's at the wedding, does this woman really need to shout at the sight of the bubbles during the ceremony?
Holy shit, her shrieking voice nearly exploded my eardrums. And when she was screaming some guy was staring at her probably thinking WTF?
This woman cant be almost 30 :|

Edit: Does anyone know if she follows Jen from the channel From Head To Toe? She just revealed the gender of her baby and its a girl!
I hope Bubz gets jealous because Jen will be able to buy cute girl clothes for her baby :rofl:

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

what is she doing with her mouth on the right??? is this form her 'kylie jenner' makeup video? that pout face only works if you have big lips lmao she looks constipated
Ugh, yeah.. she always had awkward expressions whenever she's tryna look sexy.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”