Bubzbeauty | Part 1

sososhady
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubz's new palette from BH cosmetics

Post by sososhady »

Not even worth it imo. I just picked up 2 Wet N Wild palettes from Walgreens. Both having ten colors, one purple and one brown. Together the price was still cheaper then Bubz' palette. I'm not dissing it all together but with those colors a person would be much better off just picking up a drug store palette and being on their way.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Bubz's new palette from BH cosmetics

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

not gonna lie 12.50 dollars is actually a lot less than expected. i expected the palette to be 40 or more. then again it's a special price for the release so i'm curious to see the original price. i don't wanna say much about the colors because i don't work with makeup and don't feel i have the right to fully judge. however, positively surprised about the price ( even if it's discounted for now )
let's see what the reviews are in a few weeks.

Inspiteof
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Her "Small Boobs" video...

Post by Inspiteof »

In general whenever a Youtuber makes a self-love, advice, personal experience video... I think they do it more for themselves than they of it for their audience. So, yea... I think these Youtubers do these type of videos because they either still have the insecurity, and they want to talk about it. Or they had the insecurity, and now want to talk about in order to reflect on it. Also, I think they do videos like this because they know that many people will have the same experiences, therefore there will be a lot of comments, views, likes, etc. Basically, they know they will be more or continue to be popular on Youtube because of said video. And these videos help them appear like relatable people, which is also a bonus.

Basically, I call bullshit that they make these vidoes to help out their viewers that may not have someone to talk to about this stuff. It's for themselves. Also, people probably have someone to talk to about this kind of stuff. And if they don't have someone to talk to, it doesn't really matter because said subject matter isn't the be-all-end-all. For example, loving or not loving your boobs isn't going to make or break you, so you don't really need to talk about it, or have advice on it. It's nice, I guess. But, I don't think you really need it.

Yea, women that have small, large, mishapened, sagging, whatever have you breasts have insecurity about them. Big fucking whoop. I think it rarely becomes a serious problem. Sometimes it does. I know that. But, I think most of the time... it's just something women grow to love, accept, or deal with, without having to talk about it, or get advice on.

bitchwat
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Her annoying "chin smile"

Post by bitchwat »

i can see how the pose can be annoying. it's like you're trying way hard to smile without showing your teeth.

SonicK
Wallflower
Wallflower

Old posts of BB.

Post by SonicK »

Was looking at lindys profile, I hope the necklace thing wasn't serious :o (Old posts)

Didn't SS all but it's all public anyways :roll:

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Re: Old posts of BB.

Post by FireballHikari »

I'm not sure what I am looking at there...

Mischief

Bubzbeauty | Part 1

Post by Mischief »

:tu:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Bubzbeauty”