GingerMommyDisabilities (Part 3)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GingerMommyDisabilities (Part 3)

Post by tar »

I thought maybe I had missed something on Tik Tok. She just thinks she can find some new gullible people to fleece there.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Having her posting pretty much every day is reminding me why I always got so infuriated with her in the first place. She posted a video where she was pissed off at some guy for saying he lives on 10k a month and it was like "as an actual poor person who struggles daily, fuck you." And then she posted her birthday video where she was taking an Uber everywhere and buying dumb crap. Why do you need Halloween decorations and an Annabelle doll when you live in a friggin RV? Then she showed piles of bags all over the place. I feel so bad for that kid and those pets shoved into an RV with a damn hoarder. She's "poor" but she's still buying like the money is burning a hole in her pocket, and she's so disabled that she can't shower yet she has plenty of energy to dye her damn hair. I really hope people on tik tok don't fall for her crap. She never was smart enough to keep up with her schtick - because she can't help showing off things she wastes money on. She's terribly disabled until it comes time for her birthday and time to buy stuff for herself. She's horribly agoraphobic until it means she gets to go out and buy things. She also had McDonald's delivered - another thing you wouldn't do if you were struggling that hard for cash.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did you see her multiple Tik Toks begging for donations to get out of the way of the incoming hurricane? She said she has no family
now and only a couple of friends. What happened to all of her cousins in LA and TX? What about her dad? If she’s desperate she
could call him even if she doesn’t recognize him or really want to talk to him anymore. When you burn all of your bridges you are
left holding the bag by yourself. She has never been able to handle her life.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

omg I have to go watch them. I cannot believe she's doing this crap again. Stop spending money you don't have on crap you don't need and then you wouldn't have to beg for money all the time!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I couldn’t help but think of all the money she just spent on the bags of crap she just dragged into her RV.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Right? She hauled a bunch of junk and then just left it there lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She did a Live. I didn’t see it and she seems pretty happy with her donations. I don’t want anyone to lose their home and
belongings. I hope she realizes what could have happened to her and Josh without the kindness of strangers and make better life
choices in the future. I doubt that she will. I have seen her do this type of stuff too many times.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

How much do you want to bet we see her buying some sort of crap within the next few days? Who knows how much money people sent her. We all know how Chay is! Did you see her showing her red cheeks saying "I just want to show you guys I'm not lying about being chronically ill?" Come on! I could get out of a hot shower and show my red cheeks too, Chay....

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Evidently she just got a wake up call about how much it is going to cost her to stay in the “cheap motel” for a week. She is beating
the drum for more donations. People seem to be telling her to start working with agencies now to get help to pay to stay in the
motel. I also just saw the one with her red cheeks that you posted about. I don’t see how that proved anything either.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

It seems to me like she's regretting the "RV Life" because she's already hoarded herself out of it., There is no room to live in there when you're constantly shopping like she does. She will find a way to scam to get an apartment or house or something. Is she not on welfare? I'd assume she is, so why isn't she in section 8 housing?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Taking it Josh isn’t in school and probably still not potty trained.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am sure Josh is homeschooled. I hope she has gotten him out of diapers by now. She wanted him in them so that she could collect
more money. She’s disgusting. I don’t think she wanted a permanent address because she didn’t want the school authorities to be
able to find them.
She should have been able to get in Section 8 a long time ago. Chay is a weird one. She can’t live in that RV. She buys too much
stuff. I am sure she’s on welfare. How would she live otherwise.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She's got to be. Any handout she can get, she's taking it!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup: She will take any freebies and handouts. I caught part of a Live today on Tik Tok but it was boring she was trying to find somewhere to live and bitching about FEMA. It sounded like she hadn’t even talked to them though.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

It says she is live again now. She is really husting to get peoples' money this time, isn't she? I can't even watch it because I can't believe this crap. The rage that runs through me when I listen to her bullcrap is unreal LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She kept mentioning in the Live that I watched part of that FEMA might reimburse her for all of the expenses for getting out of
harms way and for hotel expenses etc. Yet, she was still asking for even more cash at the same time. It really bothered me. I
think she’s getting either more donations than we think or more assistance from charities. She’s still tugging at people’s heart-
strings though. I can’t watch her much. She annoys me.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She's being sneaky about it now, because since she's having people just donate straight to her we can't see how much she's getting like we used to be able to on her GoFundMe's that she kept creating constantly.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

And nobody at Social Services knows she’s begging because there’s no record of what she’s getting as far as I know. I doubt that
FEMA would have any idea that what she’s spending is donated money either if she gets reimbursed. She’s found a new way to
scam unsuspecting people. At least until they start catching on to her.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I'm reading the comments on that last tik tok she posted. Seems like some people are starting to call her out. She's getting comments like "Are you looking to better your situation at all?" and things like that. Then she made sure to comment "IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING IGNORANT I WILL DELETE AND BLOCK YOUR ASS SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME."

Yeah we know Chay, because this is the same crap you pulled when you had Youtube. You blocked anyone who called you out on your bullshit because you want nothing but unsuspecting people watching you and feeling bad for you. She's had several friends on there offer for them to go stay with her and she has excuses. "It's too far" or "I don't want to do that to someone with kids" - because she just wants MONEY. How can she haul Halloween goodies without your money, guys?!! Anyone who suggests something, she immediately shoots it down because it's not what SHE wants. What she wants is everything handed to her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw people offer her actual solutions and she shot down everything but money because you are right…. that’s all she wants. She
blocks anything except what she wants to hear. She doesn’t want anybody to see anybody else voice any opinions that aren’t in line
with hers. She’ll get pushed off of Tik Tok if people start complaining about her. She’s got a bad reputation everywhere else already.
She should try to be a little more careful.

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”