GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

Post by GoldChocobo »

LiddlePallid wrote:What a waste of hair dye lmao
More arctic fox! Give it three washes and it'll look like a mess lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think she seriously uses that brand so she has an excuse to keep buying more :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Now she has autism too.

ETA: because Aspergers didn't get her enough attention?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Well isn't that convenient! She knows what they look for from having Josh tested, so she made sure to show signs of it, I'm sure. I have recently been through all this bullshit with my son, who has mild autism. I can tell you right now the "testing" that they did was just sitting in a room with him for a half an hour, just to tell me a bunch of shit I already knew and give him an "official" diagnosis. I am so fucking sick of Chay and her "I want to live off the government and never work again" bullshit. The first thing they told me was how to try to get SSI for him. I was like nah I'm good. It's so much bullshit to go through - we've made it this far with no help, we'll be fine lol.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

"Matching autism diagnoses will get us noticed by Jaclyn!!"

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by QueenJ »

Annnnnnnnd she has Trichotillomania now too. Annnnnnd excoriation/skin-picking disorder. We really need to make a bingo card for all of Chay’s faux-diagnoses.

Has she ever mentioned either of these before?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I don't recall her mentioning things like that.

Add muncheusen by proxy to the list as well, will ya?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Nope, I never heard her mention those either.

What is she driving? It looks like she's in a giant van. Did she rent it or use money from mom's death for a vehicle I wonder?

She's so transparent, she shouldn't post on social media at all lol. Mom dies, she posts about not being able to afford anything without mom, then posts herself getting testing done for everything under the sun so that she can file for disability/SSI :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t trust anything that Chay posts that she has or ,in theory, was diagnosed with. Nobody pays her
attention because she’s like the person crying wolf. One day nobody will even answer her. I don’t know
where she got the van. Rented or bought. Surely she wouldn’t buy that.

She is going to have to a history for a long time of ongoing illness. Usually the only people who get SSDI
right away are people who have incurable disease. Fibromyalgia has to have diagnosed illnesses along
with it to get SSDI. I know that for a fact. Why is she all of a sudden coming up with these other diagnoses.
She’s looking in the wrong direction for the best diagnosis.

I dislike her hair.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

Maybe she somehow got that (supposedly) broken down van (that the ALS foundation was kind enough to give her to transport her mom, yet she still had to bitch and moan about it because of course) working again somehow? It would make no sense to buy another van like that since her mom has passed away.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Yeah I was wondering if it was the ALS van

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If I recall, the ALS foundation paid for that van, so I wonder if they would still pay for it now that her mom is gone? It doesn't make sense that they would. I didn't think she still had it all this time. I bet she put up a big stink with them saying she needs a vehicle now and can't afford anything, who knows.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If it is an ALS van, shouldn’t the van go back to ALS now that her mother has passed? I doubt the van
belongs to Chay. Regardless, she should give the van back so another family in need has the opportunity
to use it.

I do know this is Chay we are talking about. :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

And how come it took her so long to get it fixed? All she did was complain that she couldn't drive herself around and had to keep renting cars once a month. If she had gotten it fixed before, it wouldn't have been an issue. Then she would have been able to take her mom to appointments without having to call someone to pick her up all the time.

hycinths
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hycinths »

i just noticed how she posts black & white photos when talking about her illnesses or mental health problems and i can't help but laugh. she's fishing for hands outs and sympathy and it's transparent. it's difficult to lose a parent and i don't deny that she's been affected by this, but it comes off as if she's using her mom's death to her benefit and that's gross. i feel bad for josh, he's missing out on so much because chay puts herself before him. she's got such a grasp on him, he'll be under her control well into adulthood... how will he be able to care for himself when she's gone?

i might be reading into it but "i’m going to keep on top of my health, i refuse to leave my son. i know what it feels like to be left alone, and i won’t do it to him." really rubs me the wrong way. for sure you should lead a healthy lifestyle, but her mom didn't get als because she didn't eat vegetables. saying "i know what it feels like to be left alone" is just to vile to me.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Oh, she should add endometriosis to that list of ailments. I recall her saying she had that once too. Of course it's only diagnosed via exploratory surgery but you know, Ms. Web MD is falling apart at the seams over there.
Maybe too sick to take care of Josh too and should hand him to his father and stepmother too.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'd be so curious to see how Josh would fare if he had visitation with his dad. I just feel like he would be better off with a father figure in his life. Chay pisses me off because a lot of kids' dads don't want to be in their lives, but he WANTED to be. You don't take that away from a child!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

LiddlePallid wrote:I'd be so curious to see how Josh would fare if he had visitation with his dad. I just feel like he would be better off with a father figure in his life. Chay pisses me off because a lot of kids' dads don't want to be in their lives, but he WANTED to be. You don't take that away from a child!
I would be curious to see how he would fare with anyone else at this point.

Look at all the "small things" she put under the Christmas tree this year because she "sold some furniture". I think she would rather gut her whole house than get a job. So sad.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Here is what she says she has: "arthritis, fibromyalgia, endometriosis, diverticulitis, asthma, chronic allergies, and genetic anemia"
Just posting it here so that we can add to it when she finds out she has something else lol.

I wonder if she'll do a video like last year where they unwrap everything. I sat there watching in awe of how much money she spent on herself after all she did was complain about being broke that year. And if she's so broke this year that she had to sell furniture, how about just scale back on the presents? Josh doesn't seem to mind what he gets, like most kids, they just like opening stuff. And how old is he now, almost 8? I can't see him getting much entertainment out of that Furreal tiger. It's like she just bought it because it's one of the "hot toys" of the year. Think about it - he doesn't go to school with other kids, he doesn't know the "buzz" about what the popular toys are and what everyone else wants for Christmas. That's all her thinking "everyone else's kid wants that so MY kid has to have it!"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s true that he would not have any idea of what the popular toys are. He would just like to get anything.
Just like most kids. I want to see what Chay gets this year.

I am sorry that I missed this part but why can Josh’s father not get any visitation? Did he sign away his rights?

Could he try again?

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”