Ellie1003 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:55 am
Margo_Channing wrote:
queequeg19 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:13 am
emrys wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:24 am
Saw this on my twitter and had to share :rofl:
There's one female character in falsettos and even though she dresses older than her no way could she read as being in her forties. She'd look like a fetus compared to Stephanie J. Block who played it on Broadway. I don't think I could watch Carrie play that break down scene with the face.
If she's in falsettos i will riot! Same if she's ever cast as Elphaba which I know she won't ever get because she wouldn't pass the Stephen Schwartz test
What’s the Stephen Schwartz test? (I’ve googled it and can’t find it.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Approval, not a literal test
Haha okay, thanks.

Redfloss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hope They Don't Notice My Privilege Fletcher - Part 13

Post by Redfloss »

I wonder if Carrie is posting about ASOS so much in an attempt to get sponsored in the future... free dresses for events etc

ruthg19
Debater
Debater

Post by ruthg19 »

Illogic_ally wrote:Okay so I think somehow Carrie has hidden her story from me on Instagram? Is that a thing? The other day I noticed I’d been unfollowed from her twice, after I’d posted comments on her pictures saying #gifted. Has she posted any stories since the one of her and Oliver in the hotel watching tv, because if so I can’t see them.

Maybe I’m just being paranoid, but that’s suuuuper passive aggressive if she’s done something like that. I don’t have the same username as on her, so it’d have to be only because of the comments. I never usually comment on any of her posts either, so it’s not like I’m a serial troll Image

No, she did the exact same thing to me. She didn’t block me, just stopped me from viewing her stories. I did nothing to her apart from express my irritation (understatement) about the whole heteroflexible thing. It was utterly bizarre. If she was that upset by my words then why not block me outright? Instead it was just stories. I have to watch them on my spam account now.

Post by Guest »

You can use this website to watch people stories : https://storiesig.com/

But yeah the way she manages her followers is weird. She blocked me and unblocked me within a few months ?

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Those glasses (in her most recent post, with the gold rims) are AWFUL. I say this as a 20+ year glasses wearer. Awful.

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

Carrie doesn't block you guys outright because she doesn't want her follow count to decline, lmao. The amount of people she blocks seems to be quite a chunk of her followers.. Doesn't want that to make her feel less popular?

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Redfloss wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:07 am
Ellie1003 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:55 am
Margo_Channing wrote:
queequeg19 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:13 am
emrys wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:24 am
Saw this on my twitter and had to share :rofl:
There's one female character in falsettos and even though she dresses older than her no way could she read as being in her forties. She'd look like a fetus compared to Stephanie J. Block who played it on Broadway. I don't think I could watch Carrie play that break down scene with the face.
If she's in falsettos i will riot! Same if she's ever cast as Elphaba which I know she won't ever get because she wouldn't pass the Stephen Schwartz test
What’s the Stephen Schwartz test? (I’ve googled it and can’t find it.)

Approval, not a literal test
Yeah! Stephan is really particular about who plays both Glinda and Elphaba but mostly Elphaba I mean Rachel Tucker had to audition like 5 times before she got the role!!

sun_and_stars
Debater
Debater

Post by sun_and_stars »

for actors they’re both shite at fake smiling they look fucking miserable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Oliver has that weird smile you make when your mum makes you take a picture with that cousin you barely know.

BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

Somebody commented on that photo of Carrie and Oliver saying that they 'wish they tanned like that,'
are they joking because THAT IS VERY CLEARLY A BURN.

I hope it's a joke, but if not, it's just more proof that Carrie can do literally anything and her fans will lap it up as if it's the best thing ever done in the history of the world.
My head hurts.

Post by Guest »

"Guys. I appreciate the concern and care but...I am aware that humans need to put sun screen on when the sun is out and it’s hot! 😂 The filter/saturation used on this photo to make the blues pop also made my sun-kissed skin look super red but take a look at my latest stories and you will see that I am absolutely fine and I am taking care of myself!!! 😘😘😘 xxx"

Why does she need to justify everything she does ? Enjoy your holiday and stop reading comments

edit : just saw her stories are in fact close up pictures of her shoulders to prove her point, but it still looks burnt :rofl:

ruthg19
Debater
Debater

Post by ruthg19 »

Scraps-Of-Adventure wrote:"Guys. I appreciate the concern and care but...I am aware that humans need to put sun screen on when the sun is out and it’s hot! Image The filter/saturation used on this photo to make the blues pop also made my sun-kissed skin look super red but take a look at my latest stories and you will see that I am absolutely fine and I am taking care of myself!!! ImageImageImage xxx"

Why does she need to justify everything she does ? Enjoy your holiday and stop reading comments

edit : just saw her stories are in fact close up pictures of her shoulders to prove her point, but it still looks burnt :rofl:
Jesus...no one was really criticising her for the sunburn, it happens to best of us. They were just pointing it out, out of concern more than anything else. How pathetic is she that she takes every tiny thing to be a direct attack?

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Why is she so desperate to be *right* all the time? Why does she care if strangers say she has a sun burn?

Her compulsive need to be smarter than everyone else is really getting old.

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

She really made me laugh when she posted pictures of herself on her storys to prove she wasnt sun burnt....guurl u on holidays have you nothing better to do than read down along the comments and say to yourself no i gotta post and prove everybody wrong now....i dono i think atleast one of her shoulders looks burnt she got alot of sun on one side atleast..

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

So I sent her a message on Instagram politely asking why she’d blocked me from seeing her stories, and now magically I can see them again. What a mess oh well, at least now I don’t have to change accounts to watch them. As much as she can be annoying, I actually am a genuine fan of hers most of the time

erinbaillie
Learner
Learner

Post by erinbaillie »

oliver has blocked me from seeing his story too ahaha

nym
Debater
Debater

Post by nym »

Her right shoulder is burnt lmao why is she in denial even for such a stupid thing like this? Everyone gets burnt when spend too long in the sun, girl. Maybe she thinks even her skin needs to be an overachiever just like her and have the skill to never burn?
English is not my native language, please forgive any mistakes

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

I love how Carrie lists HER BRA (omg guys SHE WEARS A BRA!!!!!) and where it's from, but is still refusing to mention that the Disney trip is gifted... is she okay???

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

So the Vitality 10k she is supposed to run is at the end of March and she has practised twice for it.

I'm sitting on my couch studying for university and I feel like I'm currently having more fun than her on her sponsored Disney holiday, she looks so bored all the time. The post with her empty plate and the sad plastic cup takes the cake.

Post by Guest »

HippoFriend wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:39 am
So the Vitality 10k she is supposed to run is at the end of March and she has practised twice for it.
Don't you mean the end of May?

I haven't a clue how she expects to run 10k when she considers running for 10 minutes to be some kind of accomplishment.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”