Re: Tom's Sister (part 8)

Post by Fleza »

thisjuststinks wrote:
somawopo wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:36 pm
PixieRoo wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:39 am
Hi,

Usual lurker now just had to post. Been laughing at how she's made her home "hers" now and not for anyone else so that's why she's not doing a house tour. As well as snapping at the last Q and A question about if she'll let the hopefuls in on the name once she's decided what to call it.... Good for her if that was to be the case. I would've applauded her had I thought she would keep to keeping things private without hints galore and eventually going back on her promise.

I was laughing as I wondered how long it would be until she messed up and something was let out of the bag...

Tom's just posted how it's great that she's practically his neighbour now as she's hand delivered cookies to their door. That coupled with the unique bedroom decor she posted on her story the other day means my friend's (who lives in the area, so not a massive stalker..) just found her house and therefore address and how much she paid in about 10mins. Image

Also usual lurker - I did the same, just search Tom’s postcode in Zoopla and immediately found it by the wallpaper, kitchen hatch and the kitchen picture Oliver posted this morning
It’s honestly disconcerting how easy it was to find online. She wants “privacy” but posts very unique details that make it easy to identify. I’m all for online safety and privacy for those who want it but she can’t seem to walk her talk.
She really should make them take down the listing (if that’s possible). From what’s been said here and the photo she’s posted it took me less than 5 minutes to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

What info did you use to find it? I know we can't post links but hints (or a PM if not) would be ace!

She asked for Qs on Insta, I asked how many bedrooms the house has got and she ignored me. So I'm inclined to think that it's massive and she doesn't want us to know...?

queequeg19
Debater
Debater

Post by queequeg19 »

Anybody feel like the baby questions were sent by Carrie herself? They are just too convenient to come from a fan even the crazy ones.

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

bebefryyounge wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:53 am
Anybody feel like the baby questions were sent by Carrie herself? They are just too convenient to come from a fan even the crazy ones.
I was wondering that! Does anyone really care about her having kids/getting married? I think it's easy to see she's not at that stage even for teenagers...

PixieRoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieRoo »

tiffanyatbreakfast wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:54 am
What info did you use to find it? I know we can't post links but hints (or a PM if not) would be ace!

She asked for Qs on Insta, I asked how many bedrooms the house has got and she ignored me. So I'm inclined to think that it's massive and she doesn't want us to know...?
It's a 4 bedroom semi.
In all honesty, Tom's address is quite easy to find as director of a few companies, and therefore a right move search for houses sold STC within 0.5miles..

And in my opinion, I don't know why she had to sleep in the crazy blue wallpaper/curtain room. One of the others look much nicer and more like master bedrooms to me.

Toothy
Learner
Learner

Post by Toothy »

Has it really only got a name and no number? The only places with names I can see are all 5+ bedroom million pound places, everything else has numbers

Fleza
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fleza »

Toothy wrote:Has it really only got a name and no number? The only places with names I can see are all 5+ bedroom million pound places, everything else has numbers
As far as I can tell it doesn’t have a number just a name but the name isn’t on the property site just the street name

Goldeelox
Talker
Talker

Post by Goldeelox »

Fleza wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:07 am
Toothy wrote:Has it really only got a name and no number? The only places with names I can see are all 5+ bedroom million pound places, everything else has numbers
As far as I can tell it doesn’t have a number just a name but the name isn’t on the property site just the street name

If you have a shuffle round Google Street View, it does in fact have a house name as opposed to a number... I thought Care Bear was just trying to come across as one of her whimsical book heroines living it up in her enchanted cottage. She must be absolutely raging we've found her new house :rofl:
"...laced with arrogance, a splash of self love and garnished with a cheeky sprig of “why the hell not?”…I stared back."

Toothy
Learner
Learner

Post by Toothy »

Ah, got it - looks like it has some modernisation and 'fixer-upper' potential but definitely a good price for the area, although a bit further away from the tube station than ideal, especially if late at night

Whateveryouwant
Learner
Learner

Post by Whateveryouwant »

She’s really over paid for that house imo.

book_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by book_queen »

not sure if its been said yet,

but Carrie was appointed as company director of SUMMER SNOW PROPERTIES LTD (11776955) YESTERDAY

(On companies house here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments)

its nature is listed as 68100 - Buying and selling of own real estate
68201 - Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate
68209 - Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate
68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Toothy wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:31 am
Ah, got it - looks like it has some modernisation and 'fixer-upper' potential but definitely a good price for the area, although a bit further away from the tube station than ideal, especially if late at night
How is everyone finding this place? I did a quick search and couldn't find a thing.

queequeg19
Debater
Debater

Post by queequeg19 »

That house seems too big for her. 4 bedrooms is alot for a person who says she'll be living there on her own. 3 is a reasonable figure (1 guest and an office/study).

Also, who'll look after the garden? I can see that being a real issue when she struggled to keep her flat tidy. I don't think she'll be out there every Sunday mowing it or she might change it like and make it mainly stonework.

Post by Guest »

book_queen wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:49 am
not sure if its been said yet,

but Carrie was appointed as company director of SUMMER SNOW PROPERTIES LTD (11776955) YESTERDAY

(On companies house here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments)

its nature is listed as 68100 - Buying and selling of own real estate
68201 - Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate
68209 - Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate
68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
To use the new company to deal with renting out her old flat?

Post by Guest »

Has it been taken down? Even with all the info I can’t find it anywhere! Lol

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

The garden doesn’t look like it would be hard to maintain. It’s mainly paving stones, hardly any grass. I do think it’s overpriced for how much work it needs. She must be so wealthy to afford that house and a flat. Wow.

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

2TinyPanthers wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:14 am
Toothy wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:31 am
How is everyone finding this place? I did a quick search and couldn't find a thing.
If you're looking on zoopla, make sure you tick to include sold stc.

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

Definitely over priced but that's London for you. Something like that in a nice area by me would be about £300,000 but that's the difference up north.

wanderlustre
Talker
Talker

Post by wanderlustre »

I found her house listing and had a nose because I love looking at houses. I was... underwhelmed. Not what I was expecting at all. You really don't get much for your money down South do you? I live in the Liverpool and that house would go for like £180k max! There are such nicer houses in that area for the same price too.

Also seeing as she hasn't sold her flat so can't use that for equity, if she's put down a 10% deposit to get the mortgage that means she's stumped up like £64k. That makes my eyes water! Flipping heck, how many people are buying her God awful books?

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Found it! Oh my it’s gross from the outside... there are loads of nicer looking houses for a similar price in the same proximity. What a waste

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”