Kat Von D Foundation

okaay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kat Von D Foundation

Post by okaay »

I was wondering if any of you use this foundation and what you might use to set it.

I just bought it the other day and like it besides the fact that it does get a little oily over time.

Whats the best powder to carry when I have this foundation? I have oily skin btw.

Nell
Informer
Informer

Re: Kat Von D Foundation

Post by Nell »

Try a pressed translucent setting powder . It won't give you any more coverage, which you don't need with that foundation. Laura Mercier has one meant for shine control. Or you can try blotting sheets, or Urban Decay's De-Slick setting spray.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

It did get oily for me too when I had it, and I have flaky dry skin year round so that was new. I had to take it back though, since the color tones were all wrong for me. I'm a light skinned person but with olive undertones which is really annoyingly hard to find foundation for. I now use NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia which I like but wish had more coverage. I should probably just get tan so I can buy 'olive' toned foundations.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

After I am done applying the foundation, I apply a pressed foundation and the MUFE translucent powder. I have combination skin (I get super oily around my cheek and forehead). That's the only two things that work for me.

Return to “Kat Von D”