Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by Lady_Mary »

Mayhemisphere wrote:I did come across far too strong there, and I'm sorry for that. <3

On the plus side I'm no longer craving her upcoming Serpentina eye palette ... now I'll go back to building up my Inglot collection :D
No biggie! Inglot is awesome and much more affordable. Have fun with it :)

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

Kat vs. Jeffree Star.

Gosh.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Checking this thread after the whole Jeffree ordeal. :tu:

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

Hope this thread keeps up with the Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star drama !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Q

Post by Mayhemisphere »

I'm about to say something completely judgy and horrid.

When Kat talks about this stuff, I can't help but think that my IQ drops 5 points for every minute she speaks. That's awful of me, isn't it? I don't know how else to say it.

PocketRioja
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PocketRioja »

How long is this drama fireball going to last? Is NikkieTutorials still close with Kat VD?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Q

Post by Lady_Mary »

Mayhemisphere wrote:I'm about to say something completely judgy and horrid.

When Kat talks about this stuff, I can't help but think that my IQ drops 5 points for every minute she speaks. That's awful of me, isn't it? I don't know how else to say it.
This is an interesting comment. English not my first language, so it is hard to judge if she is eloquent or not. What irks you particularly?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

PocketRioja wrote:How long is this drama fireball going to last? Is NikkieTutorials still close with Kat VD?
Well Nikkie basically claimed she supported and disappointed by both. So yeah, she is trying to play Switzerland. I think she is uneasy and is waiting it out.

KeepingUpWithMyself
Debater
Debater

Post by KeepingUpWithMyself »

Lady_Mary wrote:
PocketRioja wrote:How long is this drama fireball going to last? Is NikkieTutorials still close with Kat VD?
Well Nikkie basically claimed she supported and disappointed by both. So yeah, she is trying to play Switzerland. I think she is uneasy and is waiting it out.
but i bet shes hanging with JS again as soon as shes back in the US
English is not my native language so please bare with me!

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

KeepingUpWithMyself wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:
but i bet shes hanging with JS again as soon as shes back in the US

If Nikkie has any brains left and doesn't want to be dragged as well, she'd better be running for the hills. Being associated with Jeffree these days is a suicide mission.

Bonfire_Dance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bonfire_Dance »

No, that is NOT awful of you! Kat isn't bright at all & yes, I know her.

I may be alone in thinking that Kat handled this JS drama only to serve her own PR and personal needs. She used her platform to go against Jeffree when she could've just cut him out of her life. Regarding payment, that could've been handled internally too. She's a drama queen and I know for a fact she resented how fast and popular he became. She did help create him, so that part is true. It was obvious JS was going to go down anyway, but she had to be the pioneer in this to help her image.

The character statements she made about JS are obviously true, but a lot of those statements apply to her too. :roll:

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

GG seriously needs to quit eating my posts. Gah.

I have to agree with you. It was rather disingenuous of her to make that video; a better option may have been to simply remove his presence from her line, no longer support him and answer any questions with a generic "It was a business decision".

Having said that, I support Stephanie Nicole so I have no room to talk about hypocrisy.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

[youtube][/youtube]

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Reposting my comment from Jeff's thread, if anyone is interested to check out KVD's liked tweets:
[tweet][/tweet]

And she liked some who are calling Jeff "the devil" and a moocher. Lol

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

I am rewatching Kat's video in case I missed something, and I just realized that she looks like a Whoville...lol

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

I'll go get the popcorn ...

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

:rofl: same!

Gads...I don't even follow this bitch and once again, her drama queen bullshit, comes down my feed.
The skanky hypocrite thrives on drama. I couldn't even watch it all the way, my eyelids got heavy. A few days later, J Star comes down my feed...while, I don't care for him, either- I feel his dramatic story was a bit more believable, as I could watch it all the way through. Funny enough, after watching his video, I tried to go back to Kats and watch it completely, but once again, my eyelids got heavy and I literally rolled over and went to sleep, last night. 8-) haha

They are both queens and queens love to stir shit up....just a thought, but what if this is all a set up, to help their products...I know I've mentioned that I would love to see Kats sales, after one repeated, bratty outburst after another....it's quite possible that it actually increased her sales because people thrive on this type of stupid shit. The world we live in. :roll:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:

This is an interesting comment. English not my first language, so it is hard to judge if she is eloquent or not. What irks you particularly?

Lol so ironic, because you're nothing, but sweet and well-spoken. Well above Kat. :tu:

She is very ghetto-trash. Princess grew up in Colton (no offense Colton ca., but you know what I'm talking about), California (near where my husband grew up) and its a rough area, so poor-little-rich-girl, probably put on the "tough" act, to avoid ass beatings, that would result from her privileged (daddy is a doctor and probably works out of a famous state-of-the-art hospital, near by) ) up bringing.
When she speaks, it's very low-brow, like an act. It's so she can seem like a relatable hard-ass to the under dogs and low-life trash. It's as if she tries to become the stereotype of how society sees tattoo artists, to fit in to tattoo culture...in other words, a wannabe.
On that note- so, it was Steve-os dick, that got her that lame-ass show? I always wondered how The Colton trash whore landed that show. I knew it involved dick-sucking...so, now I know who?!

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

People on the Jeff thread hate his guts for obvious reasons, and are pretty much on Kat's side so I feel like I belong here.
I don't know much about her as a person but just seems stupid to me to make a YT video about a matter between JS and BJ.
People are saying she's justified because JS blocked her...so social media is the only way to reach him? I'm sure an attorney would have been able to contact him. It just sounds like BS and she might have ulterior motives. This is just so unprofessional.
Do you think what JS said about her acting like a diva and telling the owner of toofaced that he tried to steal from her lab is true?

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Bambi wrote:People on the Jeff thread hate his guts for obvious reasons, and are pretty much on Kat's side so I feel like I belong here.
I don't know much about her as a person but just seems stupid to me to make a YT video about a matter between JS and BJ.
People are saying she's justified because JS blocked her...so social media is the only way to reach him? I'm sure an attorney would have been able to contact him. It just sounds like BS and she might have ulterior motives. This is just so unprofessional.
Do you think what JS said about her acting like a diva and telling the owner of toofaced that he tried to steal from her lab is true?

I went over there to see for myself and you're right, they must not know much about Kat's track record.

This chick isn't very trust worthy and will do and say anything to start shit up, for the sake of staying current. She's very uneducated....actually, she's dumb.
She's vegan for 3 seconds and believes that afforded her sainthood. Her and her "do as I say, not as I do" hypocritical mantra...she always gets called out for her hypocrisy and she backpedals like a motherfucker...it only makes her sound that much more unintelligent.
These two people are such D-listers... are there any bets on how much longer Kat will stay current?
Im curious as to know what happened to her Kandee Johnson Colaboation....that got shut up nice and fast.

Return to “Kat Von D”