Kat von D - Hypocrisy

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by TacyCollini » Thu May 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Its funny... I'm in southern California and Prayers is an on- running joke in, both, the goth and metal scenes.... she is too, for that matter. Her 5 minutes has gone on wayyyyy too long...kind of amazed, honestly.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 pm

His music is such trash. like, wtf is it classified as? I listen to tons of different genres, a little bit of everything actually, but the first time I heard anything from him I was like "wtf is this garbage?" lmao!

IHateCilantro
Learner
Learner

Post by IHateCilantro » Sun May 26, 2019 6:53 pm

DirtyMelodies wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:12 am
Lady_Mary wrote:
Oh and here is her justification after the "cecil the lion" shit storm in July 2015

[youtube][/youtube]
Started listening, then she said "I'm not trying to apologize, I just want people to understand what the true message was..."

NOPE. Not wasting my time. I'm done.

Also, who the fuck LIKES taxidermy that much? It kind of freaks me the fuck out.
NEVERMIN D

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon » Mon May 27, 2019 7:51 am

The best thing she could do if she has vaccinated is to say she has. That would win her back a lot of fans and I know I for one (though I am not speaking for everyone), would go back to considering her make up when needing new products.

IHateCilantro
Learner
Learner

Post by IHateCilantro » Mon May 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Clover la BonBon wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:51 am
The best thing she could do if she has vaccinated is to say she has. That would win her back a lot of fans and I know I for one (though I am not speaking for everyone), would go back to considering her make up when needing new products.
Ill never think of her for anything. Her hubby is an ex gang member and maybe still is, and he blamed his daughter for getting raped by HIS band members

CinnamonBun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CinnamonBun » Tue May 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Clover la BonBon wrote:
The fact you're so eager to eat out of the palm for her hands if she claimed that she vaccinated her children makes me question some people's morality or lackof

lightrain
Talker
Talker

Post by lightrain » Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 am

Honestly, all these people 'cancelling" Kat Von D, yet they still use L'oreal/nestle brands, still use other brands that animal test, don't maybe look at the more dominant reasons for anti-vax behaviour in the USA, like religious groups, lack of funds/insurance, even the over vaccinating that can be more harmful than good (like chickenpox vaccines). "I'm boycotting Kat", okay, but you still use all these products which are from brand that abuse humans, animals and the environment. As if Kat is the reason why people don't or can't vaccinate themselves or their kids. I don't agree with Kat, and we are very fortunate that vaccines have made many infections a thing of history, which so many people still face, but this cancel culture and pick and choose ethics, smh.

BagLady95
Learner
Learner

Post by BagLady95 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:55 pm

IHateCilantro wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:08 pm
Her hubby is an ex gang member and maybe still is, and he blamed his daughter for getting raped by HIS band members
Seriously?! OMG I had no idea. I’m off to research this. What an ***hole!

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:27 am

CinnamonBun wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:22 pm
Clover la BonBon wrote:
The fact you're so eager to eat out of the palm for her hands if she claimed that she vaccinated her children makes me question some people's morality or lackof
That's a bit rude of you, not gonna lie. Buddy, a ton of people would go back to Kat Von D if she vaccinated her child. It's like when workers strike against the company. Once change happens, they will go back. People are boycotting against her so she could vaccinate her child, this person included. I'm not going to not buy makeup products because of a past mistake, in the case Kat Von D *does* vaccinate her kid.

it's like saying "how dare you buy from that company because of *insert past mistake here*"

doesn't make you look smart or superiror, just closeminded.
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

CinnamonBun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CinnamonBun » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:39 pm

teaforme wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:27 am
CinnamonBun wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:22 pm
Clover la BonBon wrote:
That's a bit rude of you, not gonna lie. Buddy, a ton of people would go back to Kat Von D if she vaccinated her child. It's like when workers strike against the company. Once change happens, they will go back. People are boycotting against her so she could vaccinate her child, this person included. I'm not going to not buy makeup products because of a past mistake, in the case Kat Von D *does* vaccinate her kid.

it's like saying "how dare you buy from that company because of *insert past mistake here*"

doesn't make you look smart or superiror, just closeminded.
If you kept the same energy, "buddy". I could care less about the swarm of "cancel-ready" fans whose opinions flip like the flick of a light switch. You admitting that you have no problem buying from a person who not only never apologized for the hateful bigoted behaviors of her and I'm the "close minded person". My level of disgust by people like you is unassailable .

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:59 am

I know this this thread is dead lately but let's not derail it with arguing back and forth :love2:

hellyeah
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by hellyeah » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:43 am

You all have already been warned by a mod and continue to argue. Stay on topic and take you're a arguments elsewhere.

Return to “Kat Von D”