• Advertisement

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Postby bloodbrothers » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:38 pm

snoodlesnitch wrote:i made an account to post this question! what are the thoughts on her comment regarding miscarriages today? i appreciate the honesty/sharing but i'm literally wondering how she had the time in this relationship to have two miscarriages before her successful pregnancy? she appears to have married him in the vicinity of 2/21/18 and had the baby almost precisely 9 months later and he doesnt even make an appearance on her instagram until early january 2018. i'm probably reading into it too much and she had her miscarriages at different times in her life but i just get such an ick feeling from that whole relationship (and the people in it). orrrrr she was seeing him on the side while still with whoever she was dating in 2017?

I'm currently digging through her Instagram way back and she has him posted as early as February 1, 2016. Now I'm not entirely sure when their relationship started because it seemed like they only had a professional relationship up until I would say July 31, 2017 but even that timeline is a little iffy.
bloodbrothers
Informer
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Green Eyed Gemini » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:35 pm

angelfire117 wrote:Both of Sephora’s birthday gifts this year are KVD. Do I get it because it’s free or skip it because it’s KVD? So conflicted

They have a Drunk Elephant gift too so you should be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Green Eyed Gemini
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Lady_Mary » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:12 am

Jeeez.... i m still trying to process the video about this skinny lil mexican rat of a man. I m speechless. Someone please beat his scrawny ass.....

Btw, has kvd made a new comment on vaccinating her kid? The last status i remember was her backtracking a bit, claiming to educate herself further on the matter.

Here in europe, a kid has to be fully vaccinated before his first bday. Her child must be 3 months old now
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bloodbrothers » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Lady_Mary wrote:Jeeez.... i m still trying to process the video about this skinny lil mexican rat of a man. I m speechless. Someone please beat his scrawny ass.....

Btw, has kvd made a new comment on vaccinating her kid? The last status i remember was her backtracking a bit, claiming to educate herself further on the matter.

Here in europe, a kid has to be fully vaccinated before his first bday. Her child must be 3 months old now

Ever since those two got together I have always had a weird gut feeling about him but couldn't quite put my finger on why. Now that all this information is coming out about him I understand why I felt a certain type of way about him. He is straight up trash and trying to blame the journalist for how he himself misspoke, that is if he even did because it sure as hell looks like he's backpedaling and deflecting. Even if his daughter was of age (which I don't think she was) why would you as a parent blame your child and not your GROWN ADULT friends who are how many years older than she is? The "statement" he released doesn't piece together and doesn't really make sense to me.

I haven't heard anything else regarding KVD vaccinating. Is she still not vaccinating her son or what's going on there?
bloodbrothers
Informer
Informer

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Postby picklerick » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 pm

I imagine they’re both sitting in one of the darkest rooms in their house writing sad poetry about mean people on the internet by candlelight while surrounded by stuffed animal corpses and discussing how advanced and super healthy unvaxxed vegan leafar will be.

tittysprinkles
picklerick
Debater
Debater

Postby Lady_Mary » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:11 pm

picklerick wrote:I imagine they’re both sitting in one of the darkest rooms in their house writing sad poetry about mean people on the internet by candlelight while surrounded by stuffed animal corpses and discussing how advanced and super healthy unvaxxed vegan leafar will be.

You won the internet today :respekt:
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Lady_Mary » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Side note: i m do not want to bash any woman who gained weight in her pregnancy, but can we please speak about kvd MASSIVE weight gain? She looks like she gained 50lbs.... she is huge!

I m surprised cuz i thought vegans eat so healthy?
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:47 pm

tofu for two can really pack it on.
“I’ve never been an inspiration before…I don’t like this much responsibility.”
fizzwizz12
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement