Kat von D - Hypocrisy

bloodbrothers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by bloodbrothers » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 pm

snoodlesnitch wrote:i made an account to post this question! what are the thoughts on her comment regarding miscarriages today? i appreciate the honesty/sharing but i'm literally wondering how she had the time in this relationship to have two miscarriages before her successful pregnancy? she appears to have married him in the vicinity of 2/21/18 and had the baby almost precisely 9 months later and he doesnt even make an appearance on her instagram until early january 2018. i'm probably reading into it too much and she had her miscarriages at different times in her life but i just get such an ick feeling from that whole relationship (and the people in it). orrrrr she was seeing him on the side while still with whoever she was dating in 2017?
I'm currently digging through her Instagram way back and she has him posted as early as February 1, 2016. Now I'm not entirely sure when their relationship started because it seemed like they only had a professional relationship up until I would say July 31, 2017 but even that timeline is a little iffy.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 pm

angelfire117 wrote:Both of Sephora’s birthday gifts this year are KVD. Do I get it because it’s free or skip it because it’s KVD? So conflicted
They have a Drunk Elephant gift too so you should be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:12 am

Jeeez.... i m still trying to process the video about this skinny lil mexican rat of a man. I m speechless. Someone please beat his scrawny ass.....

Btw, has kvd made a new comment on vaccinating her kid? The last status i remember was her backtracking a bit, claiming to educate herself further on the matter.

Here in europe, a kid has to be fully vaccinated before his first bday. Her child must be 3 months old now

bloodbrothers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:31 am

Lady_Mary wrote:Jeeez.... i m still trying to process the video about this skinny lil mexican rat of a man. I m speechless. Someone please beat his scrawny ass.....

Btw, has kvd made a new comment on vaccinating her kid? The last status i remember was her backtracking a bit, claiming to educate herself further on the matter.

Here in europe, a kid has to be fully vaccinated before his first bday. Her child must be 3 months old now
Ever since those two got together I have always had a weird gut feeling about him but couldn't quite put my finger on why. Now that all this information is coming out about him I understand why I felt a certain type of way about him. He is straight up trash and trying to blame the journalist for how he himself misspoke, that is if he even did because it sure as hell looks like he's backpedaling and deflecting. Even if his daughter was of age (which I don't think she was) why would you as a parent blame your child and not your GROWN ADULT friends who are how many years older than she is? The "statement" he released doesn't piece together and doesn't really make sense to me.

I haven't heard anything else regarding KVD vaccinating. Is she still not vaccinating her son or what's going on there?

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by picklerick » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:23 pm

I imagine they’re both sitting in one of the darkest rooms in their house writing sad poetry about mean people on the internet by candlelight while surrounded by stuffed animal corpses and discussing how advanced and super healthy unvaxxed vegan leafar will be.

tittysprinkles

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:11 pm

picklerick wrote:I imagine they’re both sitting in one of the darkest rooms in their house writing sad poetry about mean people on the internet by candlelight while surrounded by stuffed animal corpses and discussing how advanced and super healthy unvaxxed vegan leafar will be.

You won the internet today :respekt:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Side note: i m do not want to bash any woman who gained weight in her pregnancy, but can we please speak about kvd MASSIVE weight gain? She looks like she gained 50lbs.... she is huge!

I m surprised cuz i thought vegans eat so healthy?

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:47 pm

tofu for two can really pack it on.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:02 pm

Helloooooo....

I'm catching up...lmao....
Okay...where to begin...
Kat Von D, now her and her antisemitic husband are NOT goths, or whatever cool and trendy genre fits in with the kitties. These two are the very reason us O.G. Goths, don't identify with the label...it was a label used as a marketing ploy, wayyy back in the day, just as it is now. These two are what is oldskies called "wannabes", back in my time. That wedding is literally Hot Topic goth, of the day...cringe, dude! Lmfao! God damn! :rofl:
I have seen her husband open for the band "the Cult"... A lot of goths and rockers of Gen X love The Cult (formally southern Death Cult-a real goth band), myself, included.
Let me tell you about this "cholo Goth" band (this genre is an oxymoron)...when they opened they literally about got booed off the stage...they had this muscle head gimp mother fucker prance around with a machete....the audience started yelling "machete" (as in "machete kills"...starring Danny trejo)....we were all confused...we wondered why Ian Ashbury (of the cult-swoon) would have this shit open for him...Had to be the record company (record...I'm old)...a contract deal....these boobs were so bad, to the point of being comical...it was like some BDSM comic strip.

Anyway...the goth label is sooo "over used"....it's music, before fashion and the two of them haven't a clue...she believe the band HIM is goth....get the fuck out of here.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: prancing around in gyeliner and a tutu, a goth, do not make.

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:38 am

hahaha yes! hot topic goth is exactly what they both are. thank you!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

HeadWound
Learner
Learner

Post by HeadWound » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:09 pm

What are we thinking about the new "I am NOT a nazi. I am NOT anti-vaxx." video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1K_MXe1M4

Ms. VON DRACHENBERG, with the all so native American surname, claimed to be a Mexican Latina and that Latins come in all shades of brown.
I died. :rofl:
Likes and dislikes are turned off, so are the comments.
Bitch knows she has no leg to stand on and each and every claim she made in this "i"M A viCtim" piece of crap video can be easily challeneged by facts.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:25 pm

I first have to say I used to be a HUGE fan of hers. HUGE. I even waited all day at a book store when she wrote her first book so I could meet her. That being said, the past few years, and the way she is so defensive towards fans online, has pissed me off. She has the nerve to say people are being so hateful and rude towards her - how many times has she done the same thing?! You just have to glance through her twitter or Instagram to see the rude replies she gives to people!!

That video she uploaded today, all that was was a "the guys at Miami Ink treated me like garbage, so I'm going to tell you about it to make you feel bad for me." Followed by her essentially saying "I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but I'm still not getting my kid vaccinated I'm just not going to talk about it publicly anymore." Come the fuck off it. She should have known what an uproar her post about not wanting to get her kid vaccinated was going to cause. She could have easily not ever mentioned anything about it, and no one would know.

bloodbrothers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:41 pm

That entire video was her playing the victim card and crying woe is me. Why did she even feel the need to make this video in this sort of manner when she was extremely vague? I got nothing out of that video other than she victimized herself and it looks like to me she's hiding something with how vague she talked. It would have been better to just keep her mouth shut because this did absolutely nothing for her nor did it improve her public image. It will probably do the opposite actually. I think this might have been received better if she was actually open and honest. The only thing she stated in that video that was correct is karma does come around and it clearly bit her straight in the ass for every shitty thing she has ever done.

Also wasn't it confirmed that it was her handwriting on that picture and didn't other cast members and some crew members confirm? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:05 pm

The reason why she made that video , is because her BANK ACCOUNT is hurting ...

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm

That bitch is as smarmy as the smarmiest politician. I don't think she did herself or her bank account any favors. Her non-mea culpa is not going to fly with many of her followers. She literally makes me feel like barfing.
"I'm a total people pleaser." Tati Westbrook AKA "Old Tootie" 1/23/19 :rofl:

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:48 pm

bloodbrothers wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 pm
snoodlesnitch wrote:i made an account to post this question! what are the thoughts on her comment regarding miscarriages today? i appreciate the honesty/sharing but i'm literally wondering how she had the time in this relationship to have two miscarriages before her successful pregnancy? she appears to have married him in the vicinity of 2/21/18 and had the baby almost precisely 9 months later and he doesnt even make an appearance on her instagram until early january 2018. i'm probably reading into it too much and she had her miscarriages at different times in her life but i just get such an ick feeling from that whole relationship (and the people in it). orrrrr she was seeing him on the side while still with whoever she was dating in 2017?
I'm currently digging through her Instagram way back and she has him posted as early as February 1, 2016. Now I'm not entirely sure when their relationship started because it seemed like they only had a professional relationship up until I would say July 31, 2017 but even that timeline is a little iffy.
I just wanted to add something into your timeline. I was curious when she started seeing her husband and found out thru IG (when they first got together) that she was dating a fellow tattooer named normloveletters right before her husband. It looked like they broke up suddenly in December 2017 and like two weeks later she was with her husband. They weren't dating very long but he's a known tattooer and probably was just a professional contact type of thing. He had a few pics of them doing business things on his IG before they broke up. Her and her husband had a professional working relationship since 2016 and even collaborated on a song together. Seemed like it was all professional until they started dating because around the time they were collaborating was when she was with Steve-o. Kinda like he stayed away from her until she was single. Or maybe confessed his love for her and she was like why the hell not and here we are today.

CheriBeriBem
Talker
Talker

Post by CheriBeriBem » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:02 am

Didn’t this b*tch get married to a man who disowned his own teenage daughter for being raped by a group of his friends! I threw my tattoo liner to the garbage as soon as I read about that! She gets no money/views from me! I hope Sephora stops carrying her products!

Character Assassin
Informer
Informer

Post by Character Assassin » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 am

So she basically used the drama around her being an anti-semite to play a victim and throw Ami James under the bus hoping everyone would go for him. Luckily people aren't buying it, regardless of what she says. Then she talks for like 3 mins on how she never said she was anti vax,which is a lie thanks to screen shots from posts on her instagram that she deleted.

This chick is so full of crap, she is clearly desperate because TJ Max sales must be low

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:04 am

I think her sales are starved because nobody wants to support and antisimetic antivaxxer, she didnt even say she vaccinated her kid, she just said she wants to keep it private. ok girl.
I'm not sorry.

Simba88
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Simba88 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm

For somebody whose business prides itself on their eyeliners, her eyeline was hella smudged (all over her eyelid) in this video.

She didn’t address her relationship with a known white supremicist at all.

If she really ‘Isn’t an anti-vaxxer’ then she needs to come out and fully support vaccination. It is woefully obvious that her kid will not be vaccinated.

Fuck you and your shitty ‘explaination’ Kat Von D - oh sorry, does that mean I am racist because you’re Latina? Because you seem to by implying that because you’re not white, anybody who says anything against YOU is marginalising a minority. Or are you saying you can’t be racist/anti semite because you’re Latina? The whole thing made zero sense!

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:55 am

Simba88 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm
For somebody whose business prides itself on their eyeliners, her eyeline was hella smudged (all over her eyelid) in this video.

She didn’t address her relationship with a known white supremicist at all.

If she really ‘Isn’t an anti-vaxxer’ then she needs to come out and fully support vaccination. It is woefully obvious that her kid will not be vaccinated.

Fuck you and your shitty ‘explaination’ Kat Von D - oh sorry, does that mean I am racist because you’re Latina? Because you seem to by implying that because you’re not white, anybody who says anything against YOU is marginalising a minority. Or are you saying you can’t be racist/anti semite because you’re Latina? The whole thing made zero sense!
The video was really poor. And I am glad you said that about the eyeliner, on her left eye? I keep looking at it because i thought i was a cut crease, but there was nothing on the other side.

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:38 pm

I think Sephora or the shareholders in her company made her do that video because her brand is slowly but surely going down the drain. When her holiday palette before the antivaxx situation (Saint & Sinner) was released in my country, it was sold out in two days, whereas her Fetish palettes are still available and on discount, even 6 months later. So it's safe to say that her brand won't last too long from now on. Homegirl should've thought twice before posting shit on instagram

QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:12 pm

I went to my local Sephora a month ago, I swear all her palettes were heavily discounted and treated like dollar store make up.
Her brand was the only one with pretty much all items on the discount counter.
It was my first time seeing them in person and I was not impressed at all.

LikeAbutterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by LikeAbutterfly » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Hey eyeliner was atrocious...

whatsherface
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by whatsherface » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Not defending her, but she actually has some stars tattooed on her eyelid, and she usually covers them more, but on the video it looked like smudged eyeliner.

Return to “Kat Von D”