• Advertisement

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Postby Pok » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Lady_Mary wrote:I wonder if they are going to dress up their baby boy as a little fiend?!? I don't see kat putting her baby in a neutral onesie e.g. i feel so bad for this kid. The most normal stuff he is going to wear is most likely going to be the swaddle blanket the midwive puts him in right after birth. Can you image being dressed up like it was Halloween every single day of your childhood?!? Don't get me wrong i LOVE halloween, i have a real soft spot for anything goth or steampunk (though i don't wear it myself), but i wouldn't like to play dress up every day.

That kid will be lucky to grow into an adult who understands that his parents styled him to suit their lifestyle and asthetic.
Pok
Lurker
Lurker

Advertisement

Postby Lady_Mary » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:20 pm

^i m not sure if id call that "lucky"
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby CinnamonBun » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:22 pm

So the projected sales on Kat's LE edition products...no one is buying them
CinnamonBun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Lady_Mary » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:09 pm

CinnamonBun wrote:So the projected sales on Kat's LE edition products...no one is buying them

You mean the fetish palette? I saw the comments on IG seems the majority is boycotting get. Good!
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby picklerick » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am

Plus a TON of her stuff is showing up at TJ Maxx stores for dirt cheap.

We may not be seeing her sales records, but these products showing up en masse speaks volumes.
tittysprinkles
picklerick
Talker
Talker

Postby Tallntraveling » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:17 am

As a former big fan of KVD - and with a vast collection of her stuff I am using up - I am not surprised the Fetish palette is not doing well and I don't think it's just the boycott. It's like an ugly rebrand of the saint n sinners palette and a lot of the colours seem the same as those from the 10 year anniversairy palette. Which the fans that don't boycott her probably already own - plus it came out right before.
Even though I wouldn't buy it anyway because I am over her and her brand, I wouldn't have bought it before the boycott either.
Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Postby Green Eyed Gemini » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:08 am

I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Green Eyed Gemini
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Green Eyed Gemini » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:08 am

I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

Green Eyed Gemini
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby mellbell220011 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:13 am

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

I know
Like isn’t that was influencers are for ? Couldn’t they include this product for free with purchase on the website ?
Why release a PROTOTYPE and make people pay money for something that isn’t up to standard with design and quality ? It’s a quick cash grab
They should call it

Liner VaX

mellbell220011
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Tallntraveling » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 am

She's trying to make it a community thing but holy shit if you cared so much about giving your leftover a fans a voice why not give them away to some fans to try. It's like they are voluntarily euthanizing the brand at this point.

I checked but if i wanna buy it and ship it to me it will cost me 55 euros / 65 dollars (KVD is not sold where I currently live). Ofcourse I will pay that much for an unfinished, possibly shite product! :rofl:
Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Postby Lady_Mary » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

Jeeez.....that's what the product management department is for or quality assessment. She is cheap and cheeky AF
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Clover la BonBon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:10 am

Is it just me that thinks it is kind of off, going off her recent instagram, that her baby had issues feeding and wanted a milk donation but specified it had to be from a plant based diet mother? If blood sugars were that bad wouldn't you just want to feed the baby as quickly and efficiently as possible?
Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Lady_Mary » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:49 am

So her milk still hadnt come in. Interesting. I m no breastfeeding expert (i m about to find out if i can breastfeed myself in the next couple of days), but from i learned it is a very rare condition. I dunno if there is something wrong with her anatomically or if it is her lifestyle choices, i dunno....

But tbh, as a mother it it's her priority to feed her child. There is no shame in formula or accepting anybodys milk who is willing to donate. I detest how picky she is in regard to the milk coming from a vegan donor. Right now, there are thousands of women all around the world whose newborns are starving in their arms. Those women would be willing to feed them ANY formula just to make them survive. Kat von D is so deteched from reality it's really painful to watch
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby iamthelaw » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:09 am

Its one thing to be high and mighty about your own lifestyle choices but once you bring an innocent child into the mix,
its not about YOU anymore. All this is about her image. Maybe this is pure ignorance talking, but I never understood why she needed to make all this information public in the first place. After the backlash from this whole thing, she bitches about how this is her and her husband's business and no one else's. Sure, fine. But no one told you to share personal and sensitive information with millions of people.
iamthelaw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby mellbell220011 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:17 am

Now that her stuff is basically on sale at Sephora . Is this the fall of Kat Von D Beauty ? Or only to hype up the holiday season sales ?

mellbell220011
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Postby mm621 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:54 pm

I got one of her liquid lipsticks in a Boxycharm. It was the first time I’ve ever tried her makeup, and I was NOT impressed. The lipstick was super drying and flaky. Not sure what the hype is all about with her, or her makeup.
mm621
Talker
Talker

Postby elleira » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:08 pm

mm621 wrote:I got one of her liquid lipsticks in a Boxycharm. It was the first time I’ve ever tried her makeup, and I was NOT impressed. The lipstick was super drying and flaky. Not sure what the hype is all about with her, or her makeup.

They are HORRIBLE lol I tried one once and gave it away, it was the most drying lipstick I've ever tried. Their liquid eyeliner was holy grail status back in the day but I purchased it again for the last time in like Sept 2015 or something & it was such trash. They can't seem to give away her products now at Sephora.
elleira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Lady_Mary » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:42 pm

Am i the only one cringing at the fact that this poór little boy is being dressed exclusively in black ? Would it kill her husband to at least crack a little smile when posing with his newborn? He looks like someone handed him a dog turd.....
Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby GossipGoatxo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Does kat have fillers?? On her instagram vudeo her cheeks look odd

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
GossipGoatxo
Talker
Talker

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Yes her face is definitely full of filler

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby fizzwizz12 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:57 pm

i haven't liked this bitch since she screwed over her first hubbie Orbie. i'll take this back to the miami ink days... back to when she was only popular because bam margera flew her out to do tats.
oh, the first season of LA ink with her shop was possibly who she used to be. she was more of a pin up style chick, who always would say she was beethoven's ancestor. or fuck, i'm too lazy to google it, but she'd always talk about her family having some sort of castle and clout.
“I’ve never been an inspiration before…I don’t like this much responsibility.”
fizzwizz12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Kat Von D