• Advertisement

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Postby Green Eyed Gemini » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Eraserhead2702 wrote:
elleira wrote:Imagine the NAME this child is going to have. Blitzkrieg or Guillotine or some shit. Ugh I can't stand her lol. As CrowRot said, people DIE to vaccinate in some countries. The problem is that there even is an option in our society whether to do it or not. People shouldn't be allowed to decide against it.

Her husbands name is Rafael Reyes but he changed ir to Leafar Seyer (the name and last name backwards ) i read that they are naming their child Leafar :roll:

Oh lord

I am all for creativity and expression but sometimes people really do try too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Green Eyed Gemini
Gossiper
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Armywife1508 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Eraserhead2702 wrote:
elleira wrote:Imagine the NAME this child is going to have. Blitzkrieg or Guillotine or some shit. Ugh I can't stand her lol. As CrowRot said, people DIE to vaccinate in some countries. The problem is that there even is an option in our society whether to do it or not. People shouldn't be allowed to decide against it.

Her husbands name is Rafael Reyes but he changed ir to Leafar Seyer (the name and last name backwards ) i read that they are naming their child Leafar :roll:

Oh lord

I am all for creativity and expression but sometimes people really do try too hard.

How genius! It’s one step away from Pig Latin. ;)
Typo’s Happen :tu:
Armywife1508
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby PentUpPinUp » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Well at least they won’t name their kid Nevaeh :rofl:
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:
PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby smartypants » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:07 am

Wasnt she the one who said "I am not white, I am a fword latina"?
For me, she is the whitest of them all. She is such a funny person who does one thing and says another,.
smartypants
Learner
Learner

Postby RestingBitch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:04 am

I lost a lot of respect for her when she started bitching about meat eaters, most of her fans and customers are meat eaters.

Be vegan if you want to, that's wonderful but don't guilt trip or force it on other people.
RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Postby Green Eyed Gemini » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 am

smartypants wrote:Wasnt she the one who said "I am not white, I am a fword latina"?
For me, she is the whitest of them all. She is such a funny person who does one thing and says another,.

She’d an idiot. She can be white and Latina at the same time. One’s a race and the other is an ethnicity. People from Spain (isn’t one of her parents of Spanish descent?) are considered white/Caucasian hispanics, and there can be black hispanics too. Like, in the United States—where she lives and I’m assuming was raised—she is the literal definition of a white hispanic, so she can step off her high horse and embrace her entire racial/ethnic identity. Regardless, she certainly has the privilege of her white counterparts so she can stfu.

Green Eyed Gemini
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Clover la BonBon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:09 am

I'm really concerned what else she is going to spew on her socials.
Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby smartypants » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:12 am

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
smartypants wrote:Wasnt she the one who said "I am not white, I am a fword latina"?

She’d an idiot. She can be white and Latina at the same time. One’s a race and the other is an ethnicity. People from Spain (isn’t one of her parents of Spanish descent?) are considered white/Caucasian hispanics, and there can be black hispanics too. Like, in the United States—where she lives and I’m assuming was raised—she is the literal definition of a white hispanic, so she can step off her high horse and embrace her entire racial/ethnic identity. Regardless, she certainly has the privilege of her white counterparts so she can stfu.

Yeah, shes just cherry picking all the time. I also never understood people who were on her side when she blasted Jeffree. I get that he is an asshole and that people dont want to buy from him because thats how I felt, but how can someone ignore their yearlong friendship? Again, she snapped for convenience. If she REALLY wasnt okay with his behaviour she would have ended their friendship much before. She knew her brand would suffer if she stayed quiet and jelousy got the best off her.... She is just plain out dumb and has an ugly character.
smartypants
Learner
Learner

Postby LiddlePallid » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:02 pm

I used to be such a huge fan of hers but she has pissed me off so much lately. She attacks people on Instagram ALL THE TIME. I found it HILARIOUS that she posted a pic wearing GUCCI sunglasses, got called out for supporting a brand that sells leather, fur, AND tests their makeup on animals, and she had to defend herself with a big long ass paragraph that made absolutely no sense. You got called out, just fucking shut up and deal with it. She always has to win the argument and act all high and mighty. I'm so fucking sick of her, and I seriously never thought I would say that! So in her eyes it's totally okay to support a brand that kills animals and tests on animals because their sunglasses look cool, but no fucking way am I vaccinating my kid because the vaccines aren't all vegan. Come the fuck off it. Someone seriously needs to put her in her place.
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:12 pm

The real gag is that all of her own products aren’t even vegan yet, she’s still reformulating a lot of stuff that released with non vegan ingredients.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby CinnamonBun » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Kat Von D is a stupid bitch that is putting everyone at risk. I have a weakened immune system so I'm more susceptible to certain diseases and I remembered one commenter on her ig said that she was glad that Kat wasn't vaccinating her child because the vaccines weren't vegan...I was about to tell that commenter to go die, but I logged off because I was enraged. The sad truth is that people who support her/share the same aesthetic are going to continue purchasing her products because being vegan is more important than the lives of people, children in particular.
CinnamonBun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Stacie Anne » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:38 am

CinnamonBun wrote:Kat Von D is a stupid bitch that is putting everyone at risk. I have a weakened immune system so I'm more susceptible to certain diseases and I remembered one commenter on her ig said that she was glad that Kat wasn't vaccinating her child because the vaccines weren't vegan...I was about to tell that commenter to go die, but I logged off because I was enraged. The sad truth is that people who support her/share the same aesthetic are going to continue purchasing her products because being vegan is more important than the lives of people, children in particular.

I used to support her & share her aesthetic, did many of my friends but NONE of us are continuing our support for her after this, as we’re not thick as shit. I know some will but trust, even people who have looked up to her since her LA Ink days (such as myself) are cutting all ties. Using up my KVD collection and not repurchasing, same for those so know who use her products.
Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Postby Morphine » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:29 am

PentUpPinUp wrote:Well at least they won’t name their kid Nevaeh :rofl:

I cringe everytime I see that! Maybe she go with Rennis or Tnias instead

I used to LOVE Kat, regardless of all the shit she pulls. I even bought and slapped on my face, that horrid, cakey foundation.
I'm (shock, horror, gasp) a vegan. Honestly, its not an oppressed group, it's not even a big deal unless you make it one. You seek out companies, stores, restaurants etc that cater to you and go about your life. Of course, occasionally someone throws their unwarranted opinion at you, but if you're comfortable with yourself and confident in your choices you just move on.

This anti-vaxx thing is ridiculous though. The internet is already full of the opinion that Vegans are crazy, and her throwing us under the bus with her anti-vaccine stance just makes us appear even more discredited. She is not some kinda vegan ambassador and she does not speak on behalf of the majority.

Heres the thing about being vegan, the idea is to try and reduce the level of animal cruelty that goes on in the world, unfortunately, you cannot completely eliminate it. Vaccines aren't vegan, but it is also not vegan to purposefully put your or anyone else's child at risk of preventable diseases. Some medication you will take is not vegan, but without it, plenty of people and other animals would die. We could battle all day about the ethics behind it, but at the end of the day every cause has a consequence and sometimes you have to decide what has a stronger pro or con.

I'm tired and mad so I hope this post makes sense and I've articulated my point well.
Morphine
Learner
Learner

Postby Clover la BonBon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 am

Cheryl Blossom wrote:The real gag is that all of her own products aren’t even vegan yet, she’s still reformulating a lot of stuff that released with non vegan ingredients.

No way, which products are not vegan? I thought that was the whole point of the line?
Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby glamdamage » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:40 am

Some products used to contain carmine, I believe
glamdamage
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby RoseHammer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:42 am

I always thought she was an airhead and this definitely proves it. She got kicked off of Miami Ink for being a confrontational bitch so it's not surprising she likes to argue on social media.
RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby LiddlePallid » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:53 am

Pretty much none of her makeup was vegan when she first started her makeup line. I think she was just getting into being vegan herself around that time. It wasn't until a few years later she started reformulating things/coming out with vegan items.
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby twizllers » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:03 am

Leafar is lucky in case they didn't sign a prenup he's gonna be cashing in once their 'unique and intense' romance fizzles down. If he really cares about his wife, take away her goddamn phone, last thing a pregnant woman needs is to argue with a bunch of people online.
Oh wait, we're talking about Shithead von D, she thrives on drama and when people tell her she's a moron for spewing her antivax ideas online, she takes that as a compliment because she thinks she's getting hated on for being too edgy. I swear she has the mindset of a 12 year old 'mom this is not a phase' goth girl
twizllers
Talker
Talker

Postby LiddlePallid » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:55 am

With her track record with guys, I say it doesn't even last a year :rofl:
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Clover la BonBon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:22 am

LiddlePallid wrote:With her track record with guys, I say it doesn't even last a year :rofl:

I didn't like to think that, but I couldn't help thinking the same.
Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Green Eyed Gemini » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am

I would be honestly surprised if they did sign a prenup (they seem like the type to say their love is forever and a prenup is an affront to that), so I hope she gets a good divorce lawyer if/when that happens!

Green Eyed Gemini
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby picklerick » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:28 am

Morphine wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:Well at least they won’t name their kid Nevaeh :rofl:

I cringe everytime I see that! Maybe she go with Rennis or Tnias instead

I used to LOVE Kat, regardless of all the shit she pulls. I even bought and slapped on my face, that horrid, cakey foundation.
I'm (shock, horror, gasp) a vegan. Honestly, its not an oppressed group, it's not even a big deal unless you make it one. You seek out companies, stores, restaurants etc that cater to you and go about your life. Of course, occasionally someone throws their unwarranted opinion at you, but if you're comfortable with yourself and confident in your choices you just move on.

This anti-vaxx thing is ridiculous though. The internet is already full of the opinion that Vegans are crazy, and her throwing us under the bus with her anti-vaccine stance just makes us appear even more discredited. She is not some kinda vegan ambassador and she does not speak on behalf of the majority.

Heres the thing about being vegan, the idea is to try and reduce the level of animal cruelty that goes on in the world, unfortunately, you cannot completely eliminate it. Vaccines aren't vegan, but it is also not vegan to purposefully put your or anyone else's child at risk of preventable diseases. Some medication you will take is not vegan, but without it, plenty of people and other animals would die. We could battle all day about the ethics behind it, but at the end of the day every cause has a consequence and sometimes you have to decide what has a stronger pro or con.

I'm tired and mad so I hope this post makes sense and I've articulated my point well.

Two very good friends of mine are vegan, and they basically share your outlook. They share their vegan interests and recipes, but they're not dicks about it. They're literally just sharing snippets of their life, and I appreciate that. I've also used some of their recipes to make different foods/snacks.

I did know someone who was a vegan like Kat and, well ... we don't have much to do with each other haha.
tittysprinkles
picklerick
Talker
Talker

Postby artheusa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:23 am

I didn't know she was associated with Nazis before, but I'm completely convinced after seeing her new husband's tattoo and older pictures on instagram (someone shared it on reddit, here https://m.imgur.com/a/WCJN5Rn) that she's one herself. They're disgusting, how is her brand still being sold?
artheusa
Talker
Talker

Postby glamdamage » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 am

artheusa wrote:I didn't know she was associated with Nazis before, but I'm completely convinced after seeing her new husband's tattoo and older pictures on instagram (someone shared it on reddit, here [url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://m.imgur.com/a/WCJN5Rn[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>m</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>WCJN5Rn</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]) that she's one herself. They're disgusting, how is her brand still being sold?

What the actual fuck
glamdamage
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 am

Yeah she’s dated three dudes (married to two) who are openly nazis so.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Kat Von D