Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Part 14

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Part 14

Post by moonlightpixie »

Continue Here! :tu: <3
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Par

Post by BKiddo »

There's a rumor that she's in jail now awaiting sentencing??
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

BKiddo wrote:There's a rumor that she's in jail now awaiting sentencing??
That would be amazing. Lets hope!

Georgia_peach
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgia_peach »

I don't think she's in jail, she should be, but she posted a video less than 24 hours ago.....yeah she could've had someone post it for her BUT I don't think she has any friends who would do that lol.

And yay new thread!

Brye and Channon were celebrating on Twitter yesterday about how good trumps evil...do you think they got paid? Orrrr maybe something else?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

I think the feds may have gone through Amber's house and C and B were somehow paid.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

HAHAHAH SCAMBER :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Ya'll, it has been ridiculous, to get on GG.! Thank you for the thread name! TU TU!
It has become so painful to get on GG, which makes me sad, coz there is so much info I want to share with my GG family! I love you guys!
Here again is the link on yt for the vids. Apparently, none of them B,C, are releasing any info, until it becomes public. But they clearly won, and yes, it is rumored that Ambzie is on house arrest for the time being.
Don't know when I will be able to get on here again, so follow the twitter and yt accounts. I really hope GG, gets their technical issues under control. My God!

Youtube

Twitter

Check out Channon N. Amber (@channonandamber): https://twitter.com/channonandamber?s=09

Miss having dialogue with you peeps!

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Ya'll, it has been ridiculous, to get on GG.! Thank you for the thread name! TU TU!
It has become so painful to get on GG, which makes me sad, coz there is so much info I want to share with my GG family! I love you guys!
Here again is the link on yt for the vids. Apparently, none of them B,C, are releasing any info, until it becomes public. But they clearly won, and yes, it is rumored that Ambzie is on house arrest for the time being.
Don't know when I will be able to get on here again, so follow the twitter and yt accounts. I really hope GG, gets their technical issues under control. My God!

Youtube

Twitter

Check out Channon N. Amber (@channonandamber): https://twitter.com/channonandamber?s=09

Miss having dialogue with you peeps!

<3

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her CA vlog. Hmm once again her "friend" doesn't want to be seen. It's obviously her Mom and/or Jason. On her instagram she said #mommalovebug.

Also doesn't Channon live in CA? Somoeone went through her trash and just so happens Ambien was there...hmmm

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

^I agree. She was with someone there but definitely not a friend(chloe and alice?) . I'm sure she told her mom (I spotted the shoes) not to talk so that people won't find out it's her . She's an embarrassment.No sane person would ever do that. :S

Sansera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sansera »

Wow she is deleting left and right. It's an interesting channel cleansing. Seems like not much is leftover. All vlogs and grwm and even her bullying videos. Has she taken down everything were she mentioned Channon? Or is that just me?

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

I don't know why she didn't give us a motel room tour- I guess that ripped chair and stained carpeting isn't so vlog worthy.
The towels thrown on the floor are a sure sign there are kids there. It was disturbing to watch this vlog. She seems like she is overacting about how much fun she is having. Weird.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

I couldn't watch it all. Such bad acting. Clicked away as the ad in the middle started. Screw giving her a few cents from watching ads!! Boring AF! SO B O R I N G!!! Can't handle idiots in comments fawning over her either. Just a big NO all the way around. Still wondering what happened in court. She's in denial if anything is coming out of all the court business because she's all " big things are coming" & all the BS about mysterious meetings etc. Eff Off SCAMber FaultHer. New name! SCAMber Fault-her because she throws blame around on everybody else- it's Channon's fault I was "suicidal"... Bull shit. Go to hell, bitch. Sorry guys I've just about had it with her! :) ;)

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It's a damn miracle! I got on! Just wanted to see what everybody thot of her vlog. What a fucken joke! WTF is Jason in Cali? Isn't that a parole violation!! These assholes. Plus the day before this vllooogg, she was in court, and sorely lost. LOL! That's why she's trying to act so happy, with those great big horse teethe of hers.
CLEARLY, chloe and Madison are the step kids! You can actually see them in several pics. I'll throw those here too.
Don't know if you guys knew that she has another lawsuit for non payment of rent, on the fucker me up location, and got evicted. I hope I'm not repeating stuff.
I'll insert a pic of the suit. Another 2k she owes. Dumb bitch just leaves everybody high and dry.
There is some really cool shit coming you guys. Keep watching that crazy little yt scamber danielle channel. Stuff we thot was gone forever is back, and will be carefully revealed pretty much on the daily. She's gonna be so pissed!! FU scum scamber!!
Ok, I think that's it for now. I'll insert some pics from Twitter. Sorry if you have already seen everything. BRB to post the pics and the law suit stuff. Hopefully I can get back in here.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ok peeps. Here's the new law suit. Showing forcible removal from the property. And the rent money owed.Image

Here are the pics. You can clearly see her step kid. You can see in the reflection of the car window that she is alone.
In the blurred out backseat pic, you could hear Jason talking.
In the one pic, you can see legal docs in the window. Dip shit.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just :rofl: I feel bad for his kids. They are old enough to understand all this trash. I hope they have a good Mom and nice family besides these clowns. Otherwise they will grow up to do the same shit. Lie, cheat, drugs, steal, and scam
their way through life.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

sevenyearbitch you are a genius!!!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That Sammy's sandwhich place that took over hookmeup has terrible reviews. Lol.

meecymoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meecymoo »

Why do you guys think she is hiding the kids? Obviously we are smart enough to figure out by now that it's not actually "friends". It seems like she might be keeping them occupied while Jason deals with this lawsuit. Does anyone know where it's happening? I just assumed that it was in LA.

Also, I think it's so funny when she's trying to be all spiritual and preachy while dropping these little hints that insinuate the drama isn't bothering her. Obviously it is, bitch! You won't fucking drop it!! Ugh. Can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Also, how is it possible that she is still so terrible at vlogging? Good lord.

meecymoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meecymoo »

Guys....

I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

Return to “MsAmberwalter”