Amber Danielle Walter: Human cockroach--Part-12

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
cyn_2015
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amber Danielle Walter: Human cockroach--Part-12

Post by cyn_2015 »

I couldn't make it through the first 3 minutes of her "I'm going to die soon vlog" it was just too awkward and uncomfortable for me. Her videos are getting to be completely unwatchable. She is going to lose the few bugs she has soon if something doesn't change.

luvmysnugs1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by luvmysnugs1 »

Yeah, Iris' tweets are without a doubt telling. She seems to be fed up with norms addiction.
It almost seems like her videos are purposely shitty! They are so over the top bad.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

A little late to the party on the Dear Haters 2 video but to me that "mom" voice sounded like SarahhhhhhhhhhhhR. Anyone else think so? I saw a few comments on the video where others were saying the same thing! HAHA!!

thestolenflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by thestolenflowers »

Look at Normas snap chat..... Pupils so pinned. she's so pilled to the gills its a suprise she can even get her fake eyelashes on.
Maybe the wedding theft was of Chits pain pills? we know she would have a truckload bcoz of her "back injury"..... why didnT we think of that... we thought it was Norm stole chitler's mom's cancer pills. What about Chitler's pain pills! It all makes sense

thestolenflowers
Informer
Informer

Character Assassin wrote:A little late to the party on the Dear Haters 2 video but to me that "mom" voice sounded like SarahhhhhhhhhhhhR. Anyone else think so? I saw a few comments on the video where others were saying the same thing! HAHA!!
It can't be Shrek Rush bcoz she hates Norm and visa versa. but do u think Norm was talking like her to be mean? Oh norm u pilled up fool. 2 defamation suits by Bryan and Chitty arent enough for you? U need Shrek to get one too........?

They are going to sue u for all the money Hook me up is making. oh but wait.... it isnt making a dime bcoz nobody is ever in there :rofl:

thestolenflowers
Informer
Informer

Yeh check iris twitter. she has gone crazy. PM if u want the link.

cyn_2015
Learner
Learner

Post by cyn_2015 »

Its super creepy how she walks around "her restaurant" and it is empty. We don't see customers or employees. I truly don't understand what she thinks she is accomplishing with this. She just comes off extremely weird. Even if it was her restaurant why is nobody there? Surely if it was that good we would see someone in her snaps?

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

cyn_2015 wrote:Its super creepy how she walks around "her restaurant" and it is empty. We don't see customers or employees. I truly don't understand what she thinks she is accomplishing with this. She just comes off extremely weird. Even if it was her restaurant why is nobody there? Surely if it was that good we would see someone in her snaps?
I agree. If I opened a new restaurant you could bet your ass I'd put my heart and soul into it and do everything I could to get customers in and involved and make them want to come back! I'd be building a strong team of employees and let them be involved too. For norm to be the only one there is really odd for a newly opened restaurant...

TheUnrealAmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by TheUnrealAmberRose »

I apologize to EVERYONE for my mistakes. I had misinformation, it is my fault, and will not happen again. Thank you CHB for the reality checks.

The V/O on Amber's Dear Haters vid is her. Of course it's her. She has no friends.

From now on I'm going to keep my meaty posts on the PPT.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I am just going to address the elephant in the room and I am not going to mention it again. I am sorry this is off topic, but I think I am allowed to clear my name.

All I will say is that it was decided by one person that I was the leaker of the password. Why, I do not know, I don't think I can come up with a reason since I am not paranoid in nature and have a rational mind. Perhaps only because I was around during that time when there was a big divide between posters. However, I was not involved with that either and it did get really nasty and many people left. I stayed on GG because I like talking about Amber. Thats the whole reason of why I created a GG account almost a year ago.

So anyhow, I am sorry to get off topic. But when I am acccused of something like this I am not ok with it. And then to be bashed publicly on this thread and messaged and threatened (which I did post a screenshot of if you don't believe me. )

So hopefully now we can get back to Amber :respekt:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

cyn_2015 wrote:Its super creepy how she walks around "her restaurant" and it is empty. We don't see customers or employees. I truly don't understand what she thinks she is accomplishing with this. She just comes off extremely weird. Even if it was her restaurant why is nobody there? Surely if it was that good we would see someone in her snaps?
Every snapchat I see is "right after the lunch rush." She is the type to always show everything, where are actual snaps of it during the lunch rush??

Happygofuckyourself_
Learner
Learner

Post by Happygofuckyourself_ »

HOLY SHIT!! Iris is going innnnnnnn on Amber on Twitter right now.

TwistedRose
Informer
Informer

Post by TwistedRose »

Why is she talking to herself in a empty restaurant all the time, it´s so strange that they don´t have any customers ever... And you can get whatever sandwich you want? Can someone please go in and order a PercocetVeggie...
English is not my first language, please forgive my mistakes :love2: Image

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

Post by meerameeraonthewall »

OMG Iris and twitter. I'm loving it. Sad to see someone sweet like her used by Ambien.

cyn_2015
Learner
Learner

Post by cyn_2015 »

Iris isn't even making subtle digs anymore. I can't believe she is actually calling Amber out. It is amazing!! I really want to know the details on what went down there.

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

Side note, is the PPT just going away for the time being? I felt most comfortable posting there as I know Amber reads all of this and rather her not..

cyn_2015
Learner
Learner

Post by cyn_2015 »

meerameeraonthewall wrote:Side note, is the PPT just going away for the time being? I felt most comfortable posting there as I know Amber reads all of this and rather her not..
Unfortunately for now we can't use it. With what happened over the weekend CHB has it locked down.

TheUnrealAmberRose
Debater
Debater

Shit just got a lot more interesting. I swear this case just gets weirder and weirder. God bless Iris for seeing the light. Can't wait to hear what she has to say. I think GG should extend a welcome to her, let her know we have her back. I sure as shit do.

Also, I'm pretty sure Amber has court tomorrow unless she got it pushed back again. I believe it's the harassment case extension, but it could be the criminal case. I'm not sure. Will try to get info.

I hope the PPT can get back on track soon. I'm pretty sure CHB knows who the leak is. And to whomever it is, I hope it was worth fucking us over.

TheUnrealAmberRose
Debater
Debater

TwistedRose wrote:Why is she talking to herself in a empty restaurant all the time, it´s so strange that they don´t have any customers ever... And you can get whatever sandwich you want? Can someone please go in and order a PercocetVeggie...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

I hope that once (if) the PPT opens back up, Iris will dive in:)

Return to “MsAmberwalter”