Norm Storm survives long overdue thread colonic--Part 10

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Norm Storm survives long overdue thread colonic--Part 10

Post by smars27 »

wrong thread

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

All I can say is @stolenflowers wins the GG award of the year in the "for our eyes only thread". TU! Great work.

"3 squares a day"

Stuffandthangs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stuffandthangs »

Dang dude. That paraNORMA vid really pissed me off. Using a so called lil brother that dies in a fire story..Is so insensitive to people who honestly have lost loved ones in a fire. And is there an award for the "worst fake reaction" vid ever? Cos this bish takes the cake.. Her "aunts" supposed tacky knick knack is caught breaking on camera? Geez... Her fake garden hose "snake" reaction was better than that. We aren't stupid Norm. Gross gross..

*slow clap*
I came for the Tea and stayed for the lulz :HK:

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkingforAnswers »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:All I can say is @stolenflowers wins the GG award of the year in the "for our eyes only thread". TU! Great work.

"3 squares a day"
Def GG award of the year goes to @stolenflowers! The best info to come out in a long long time! Great work! :respekt:
<3 you're all my Besties! :rofl:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”