MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Part 9

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Pa

Post by PhantomMuse »

Norms last snap is at best 1st graders art talent pall point pen drawing on bright yellow paper of some love bugs with the title
"love bug family" and Norm bannered the snap "from Jessica"
It looks like Norm is rushing around to create her own fake love bug po unboxing so she can compete with the girls....interesting how she chose the name for this one to be Jessica......since Channon has been featuring her bestie Jess in all her christmas vlogs.
Side note: Remember Norm herself has told us an Author writing fiction always ads some personal fact or tid bit from their own life to give it their personal stamp.......in this fiction snap....the tid bit stamp is using the same name as Channons current bestie
# but that's just my little mind

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

PhantomMuse wrote:Here are 2 glaring detes......If the senitor changed her birth cert..then why did she need a fake ID?
Ok let's go with the fake ID story....you got a fake ID that can get you into a club but to work in one you need a social security card to match your fake ID...... so yeah I call bullshit
I also want to point out, if these clubs she once worked for get wind of this vid where she claims they employed an underage girl in the legal sex industry.....she will land herself in yet more legal trouble.
This vid is yet another example of how her lies can seriously effect people,reputations ,business's ,cause legal issues and financial loss......even though this claim to have worked for these clubs underage was many years ago......it can get them in serious trouble today. It is a complicated red tape ordeal to get a liquor license and it cost upwards of a few hundred thousands dollars depending on the state issued etc. Once you get said liquor license you have to comply with a huge laundry list of codes,inspections and this is for the life of the liquor license.....a rumor of employing a 15 years old pathological liar to dance nakked,give hand jobs and promote shot's and bottle service.....could result in these clubs having their liquor licenses suspended while investigations take place....picking over ever aspect of operations and all code requirements.......talk about the butterfly effect......this would cause major loss of business,jobs, and could effect even the clubs around them to be under investigation.
I know this sounds dramatic but I'm actually speaking from having witnessed this very thing happen in the club industry.....in the club industry you do not want to be on the radar when it comes to code compliance and department of alcohol and tobacco......it's like being on the IRS radar once you been audited your on a special shit list.
She may think what's the big deal to do a little sit down stripper tell all and carry on her little 3 year lie......and it's fine if she wants to turn the clock back for herself because she refuses to face the fact that we all age.......but when that three year lie turns into lying and lying and more lying and if brings others into the lie and business, and reputations......it's no longer some delusional attention seeking nut job telling a little fib for entertainment and attention.
She is seriously damaging people with her lies and manipulation......I would like to point out Bryes (Mark)......when he shared the trickle down effect of how the crimes Jason was being accused of......it's not just a white color crime of steeling money......the money stole from investors could cause homes to be lost,divorce,suicide etc.......just think of how PTSD can affect every aspect of ones life years later.......same goes with the kind of lies Norm tells and destruction she causes.
I know I'm al over the place on the above but it makes sense in my head

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

PhantomMuse wrote:
PhantomMuse wrote:Here are 2 glaring detes......If the senitor changed her birth cert..then why did she need a fake ID?
Ok let's go with the fake ID story....you got a fake ID that can get you into a club but to work in one you need a social security card to match your fake ID...... so yeah I call bullshit
I also want to point out, if these clubs she once worked for get wind of this vid where she claims they employed an underage girl in the legal sex industry.....she will land herself in yet more legal trouble.
This vid is yet another example of how her lies can seriously effect people,reputations ,business's ,cause legal issues and financial loss......even though this claim to have worked for these clubs underage was many years ago......it can get them in serious trouble today. It is a complicated red tape ordeal to get a liquor license and it cost upwards of a few hundred thousands dollars depending on the state issued etc. Once you get said liquor license you have to comply with a huge laundry list of codes,inspections and this is for the life of the liquor license.....a rumor of employing a 15 years old pathological liar to dance nakked,give hand jobs and promote shot's and bottle service.....could result in these clubs having their liquor licenses suspended while investigations take place....picking over ever aspect of operations and all code requirements.......talk about the butterfly effect......this would cause major loss of business,jobs, and could effect even the clubs around them to be under investigation.
I know this sounds dramatic but I'm actually speaking from having witnessed this very thing happen in the club industry.....in the club industry you do not want to be on the radar when it comes to code compliance and department of alcohol and tobacco......it's like being on the IRS radar once you been audited your on a special shit list.
She may think what's the big deal to do a little sit down stripper tell all and carry on her little 3 year lie......and it's fine if she wants to turn the clock back for herself because she refuses to face the fact that we all age.......but when that three year lie turns into lying and lying and more lying and if brings others into the lie and business, and reputations......it's no longer some delusional attention seeking nut job telling a little fib for entertainment and attention.
She is seriously damaging people with her lies and manipulation......I would like to point out Bryes (Mark)......when he shared the trickle down effect of how the crimes Jason was being accused of......it's not just a white color crime of steeling money......the money stole from investors could cause homes to be lost,divorce,suicide etc.......just think of how PTSD can affect every aspect of ones life years later.......same goes with the kind of lies Norm tells and destruction she causes.
Made perfect sense,and is unfortunately so real,and so true. Her lies are malignant, just like a cancer.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

apparently Jason must have got sick of looking at that green mop and released a little damage control fund from the stolen funds stash.......Norms snap shows her in the car on the way to get her color fixed.....but get this she still wont admit she f'd up her DIY hair project......she says she's just got in new hair extentions so she needs to go her her hair done cause the color just isn't right. Phantom: oh come on they have green hair extentions...you can but you shouldn,t have to color your hair to match your extentions you order or color your extentions to match your HAIR.
She just can't ever admit she F'ed up :tu:

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

JackieQue wrote:I'm not sure why I thought of this, but I was curious as to how Amber "Tags" her videos.

- In a vast majority of her videos, Amber will include "Trisha Paytas" as a tag...even though her videos have nothing to do with Trisha. So she's obviously hoping to get views off people who do a YouTube search for Trish.

- Tags for her recent "Stripper Story" video include: "Watch me get naked", "Sex Stories", "Trisha Paytas", "Follow Me Around Vegas" (huh?).

This one is creepy. In one of her Vlogmas videos here are the tags...remember...this video has NOTHING to do with Channon...bizarre.... (I'm just going to copy and paste the source code...ignore that...but I bolded the keywords)
<meta property="og:video:tag" content=""channon rose">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="lies once again">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she will not stop">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="harassing me">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she is crazy">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="please help">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="fake ass">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="youtube wedding drama">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she is trying to extort me">

I'll continue going through the tags and post any other interesting ones I find. So Channon's trying to extort her now. Interesting.

Awesome find. And yes I'd say again that's another RO violation, especially if they're on completely unrelated videos.

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

Also happy to see she's locked down her Twitter. That's one first step in shutting her down which is awesome.

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Dropbear wrote:
JackieQue wrote:I'm not sure why I thought of this, but I was curious as to how Amber "Tags" her videos.

- In a vast majority of her videos, Amber will include "Trisha Paytas" as a tag...even though her videos have nothing to do with Trisha. So she's obviously hoping to get views off people who do a YouTube search for Trish.

- Tags for her recent "Stripper Story" video include: "Watch me get naked", "Sex Stories", "Trisha Paytas", "Follow Me Around Vegas" (huh?).

This one is creepy. In one of her Vlogmas videos here are the tags...remember...this video has NOTHING to do with Channon...bizarre.... (I'm just going to copy and paste the source code...ignore that...but I bolded the keywords)
<meta property="og:video:tag" content=""channon rose">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="lies once again">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she will not stop">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="harassing me">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she is crazy">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="please help">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="fake ass">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="youtube wedding drama">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she is trying to extort me">

I'll continue going through the tags and post any other interesting ones I find. So Channon's trying to extort her now. Interesting.

Awesome find. And yes I'd say again that's another RO violation, especially if they're on completely unrelated videos.

I just hope she doesn't change what she put in and i hope you have the screen shot sent to Channon and Brye as soonma as possible. I love to see good detective work! :respekt:
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Nice find @Jackieque!!
Man, that girl is sick!!!
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Poor lil girl. Please don't make her a bug mascot! Noooooo. Where the hell is CPS, when you need them.Image

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

Hey Everyone!

SO sorry this took so long. It took forever to try to throw together this video, but I wanted to make sure I was able to get screen recordings of everything in case she changed the weird tags. I put them all in a video form for you guys as well as Channon, Brye, and Kristen to see in case it violates the RO (Well, the videos that I looked at- I only clicked into a few, but each of them had bizzaro-tags, so I'm guessing most -if not all- of her videos have these). Sorry the quality is SO bad. I have no idea how to make it better.

I think the weirdest one is the first in the video- she talks about Kristen's HUSBAND in the tags. I'm assuming she was hoping this would one day be found. I'm sure it's a "TRAP"!!! (even though on many of these videos, the tags pre-dated when she said she started laying traps, hah).

Here's the link- I hope it works- let me know if anyone is having problems.

As I said before, what makes this SUPER weird to me is that there are tags about Channon, Brye, Kristen, Trisha, etc trash talking them in videos COMPLETELY UNRELATED to them in ANY way (ie: Vlogmas Vlogs). Creepy as hell, in my opinion. I don't have a Twitter, so if someone wants to explain to the girls about her tags and send them the video in case it is a RO violation, please do.
Last edited by JackieQue on Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

Can someone explain why Channon's twitter is supposedly 90% fake but Amber's isn't?

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

PhantomMuse wrote:
No it makes sense. But remember she only thinks of herself. No one else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JackieQue wrote:Hey Everyone!

SO sorry this took so long. It took forever to try to throw together this video, but I wanted to make sure I was able to get screen recordings of everything in case she changed the weird tags. I put them all in a video form for you guys as well as Channon, Brye, and Kristen to see in case it violates the RO (Well, the videos that I looked at- I only clicked into a few, but each of them had bizzaro-tags, so I'm guessing most -if not all- of her videos have these). Sorry the quality is SO bad. I have no idea how to make it better.

I think the weirdest one is the first in the video- she talks about Kristen's HUSBAND in the tags. I'm assuming she was hoping this would one day be found. I'm sure it's a "TRAP"!!! (even though on many of these videos, the tags pre-dated when she said she started laying traps, hah).

Here's the link- I hope it works- let me know if anyone is having problems.

As I said before, what makes this SUPER weird to me is that there are tags about Channon, Brye, Kristen, Trisha, etc trash talking them in videos COMPLETELY UNRELATED to them in ANY way (ie: Vlogmas Vlogs). Creepy as hell, in my opinion. I don't have a Twitter, so if someone wants to explain to the girls about her tags and send them the video in case it is a RO violation, please do.
Wow, great work! @Jackie. That is some undeniable proof there. You out did yourself gurl. I'm passing it on, big credits to you!!

katiieebabii_xO9
Debater
Debater

Post by katiieebabii_xO9 »

lmfao!!! this psycho felt the need to stalk me & pm me on Google all because I left her a VERY TRUE comment on yt that she's a psychotic crazy whore.
she's so normal....not creepy :tu: :FU: at all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"all the makeup in the world won't make you less insecure"-Melanie Martinez*

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

katiieebabii_xO9 wrote:lmfao!!! this psycho felt the need to stalk me & pm me on Google all because I left her a VERY TRUE comment on yt that she's a psychotic crazy whore.
What a crazy bitch. She cannot handle ANY kind of critical comment,whatsoever!

katiieebabii_xO9
Debater
Debater

Post by katiieebabii_xO9 »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
katiieebabii_xO9 wrote:lmfao!!! this psycho felt the need to stalk me & pm me on Google all because I left her a VERY TRUE comment on yt that she's a psychotic crazy whore.
What a crazy bitch. She cannot handle ANY kind of critical comment,whatsoever!
she's in such a delusional denial it's not even funny. ughh I want her to get in trouble for being a lying sneaky ass thief ass so badly. this bitch needs to go back to hell where she came from.
"all the makeup in the world won't make you less insecure"-Melanie Martinez*

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

she's in such a delusional denial it's not even funny. ughh I want her to get in trouble for being a lying sneaky ass thief ass so badly. this bitch needs to go back to hell where she came from.
I think Ambers doing a standup job in getting in trouble all by herself without help. 8-)

Heat_wave
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heat_wave »

What will her life be after J gets locked up.. It's going to be like those depressing Seattle vlogs

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

JackieQue! Your handiwork has nicely exploded all over Twitter. Good job!

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

Dropbear wrote:JackieQue! Your handiwork has nicely exploded all over Twitter. Good job!
Has it?! Well thank you so very much to those who brought it to their attention. I don't have a Twitter account (I need to get with the times, maybe I'll actually make one tomorrow), so I'm limited in what I can see, but I'm just happy to hear that this is being addressed. Thanks, ladies! <3 <3 Love you guys!

Return to “MsAmberwalter”