* Off Topic * Nothing to do with Amber * Board Member Banter

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: * Off Topic * Nothing to do with Amber * Board Member Ba

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

This is cute!! For some reason I had no idea we were allowed to make our own threads...kinda sad coming from someone who's been on this forum for years :rofl:

What color is your toothbrush? : Orange

What celebrity do people say you look like? : Zoe Kazan or Taissa Farmiga, lol :)

Story behind your screen name? : Your mother was a hamster....and your father smelt of elderberries ;)

What's the most RANDOM YouTube channel you watch?: Ahhhh idk the answer to this, Markiplier? lol :?

YT guilty pleasure?: Honestly? Blackhead popping videos....lmao :oops:

Insert most hilarious YT video here: The Office is everything. :love2:

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

RueLaLa wrote:I thought this would be a fun place for us to converse about other topics aside from A!! Especially for you regulars!! :tu: ;)

Let's break the ice!

Everyone copy/paste this fun little questionaire! Might be fun to read everyone's ridiculous responses !!!

What color is your toothbrush? :

What celebrity do people say you look like? :

Story behind your screen name? :

What's the most RANDOM YouTube channel you watch?:

YT guilty pleasure?:

Insert most hilarious YT video here:
I like this too :) great idea Rue

What color is your toothbrush? : Pink & White

What celebrity do people say you look like? : I went to Mexico and people kept telling me I look like a Spanish singer named Belinda. I can kind of see it.

Story behind your screen name? : Just an amalgamation of my name. My first name starts with an H, middle name is hyphenated with the first word starting with L, second is Rose. If I could change it, I would. I think most people think it's H with a capital i afterwards.

What's the most RANDOM YouTube channel you watch?: Oh man. Lots. The most random is probably Freelee the Banana Girl even though I'm not vegan (vegetarian though) and she irritates the shit out of me.

YT guilty pleasure?: I used to be obsessed with Equals Three before the host changes and Ray William Johnson. I have a signed copy of his comic book he came out with. So that, and maybe Drew Monson lol

Insert most hilarious YT video here: can't even think of one. I might edit in a bit

level3cant

Post by level3cant »

Great idea!!

What color is your toothbrush? : White and green? Blue? Yellow? Uhhh I have no idea...haha. But I use it.

What celebrity do people say you look like? : Jessie Spano from Saved By The Bell

Story behind your screen name? : I was a lurker for a long time and finally after watching Jaclyn Hill's nighttime routine, and watch her NOT FUCKING WASH HER EYE LINER OFF, I was like....I can't I just can't anymore! So, I'm a Level3Cant with this shit anymore.

What's the most RANDOM YouTube channel you watch?: The Simming community...TheSimSupply, AndrewArcade, Deligracy, etc...

YT guilty pleasure?: YES to the blackhead popping videos, ALSO: impacted ear wax.

Insert most hilarious YT video here: I know there is a random one that had me in stitches recently, I can't remember it though...I'll likely edit later

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

What color is your toothbrush? : silver and white

What celebrity do people say you look like? : christina applegate, jenny mccarthy (i think most ppl are blind...this proves my theory: most recently, when i've shown ppl amber and tell them the drama, a few, including my dumb sister, have said "she looks like yo..." *murderous glare*...i responded with a resounding "are you high?!!" and a bitchslap)

Story behind your screen name? : my eye rolls have become epic, with all the yt drama lol

What's the most RANDOM YouTube channel you watch?: gone to the snow dogs? lol big husky lover here!

YT guilty pleasure?: pole dancing vids...with honorable mentions going to willam belli/willam's beatdown, simply nailogical, and talking kitty cat

Insert most hilarious YT video here: oldies but goodies -

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

Ruelala - LOL at the yaas yaas cat!! i love that so much!! have you watched "talking kitty cat"? fucking hilarious! here's a link, in case you haven't seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYFo16 ... W_POj9gKFw
(prepare to binge watch all the vids LOL)

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

RueLaLa wrote:Also... Does anyone know why Trisha Paytas Twitter account is currently suspended right now? :o :?

http://www.twitter.com/trishapaytas

Okay
1--I LOVE the bad lip reading videos!!! Seriously so funny. I could watch them over and over again

2--I don't have much of an opinion on the other girls. Sarah seems nice and genuine. Something seems a bit off with Kristen but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe she's just not comfortable in front of the camera yet? I like Brye in small doses. She's very sweet to her viewers but in all honesty I don't watch everything she posts. I like Channon. She seems to have put her past behind her. And Trisha I have mixed feelings on. I honestly feel bad for her mostly. She's a very lonely person and I think she has lots of issues she needs to deal with. I hope she finds inner happiness one day.

3--not 100% sure why. Someone said she had been hacked but I never heard her say that on snacphat or in a video. I've also heard people say it's because she posted topless pics of her the other day. But she did address it in a snap saying that usually it's fixed by Twitter the next day and shes not concerned. It's been a few days now though.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

What color is your toothbrush? : Orange and silver

What celebrity do people say you look like? : I've heard Jessica Biel and white beyonce wtf lol

Story behind your screen name? : I really fancy it?

YT guilty pleasure?: Custom Grow420 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdMPDrDMLk and Epic meal time

Insert most hilarious YT video here: Drunk History https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBw8Jz7IwUY

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

RueLaLa wrote:Does anyone watch Getting Doug With High? It's a YouTube channel that features the host (comedian Doug Benson) getting extremely high/smoking weed on camera & conversing with various celebrities & youtubers... The one with Jack Black is so awkward. He gets so paranoid when he's high it's almost uncomfortable to watch :/

Damn that was awkward. I wonder if it was Jack that made or super strange or more so Doug. You can definitely tell jack hasn't smoked in a while--he looked really conflicted lol

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Sheabutter wrote:What color is your toothbrush? : Orange and silver

What celebrity do people say you look like? : I've heard Jessica Biel and white beyonce wtf lol

Story behind your screen name? : I really fancy it?

YT guilty pleasure?: Custom Grow420 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdMPDrDMLk and Epic meal time

Insert most hilarious YT video here: Drunk History https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBw8Jz7IwUY
Yaass Custom Grow420! I love silenced hippie too, she's so chill

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

RueLaLa wrote:Also... Does anyone know why Trisha Paytas Twitter account is currently suspended right now? :o :?

http://www.twitter.com/trishapaytas

Trish claims she doesn't even know. She said style Haul is taking care of it. There's speculations that she was either hacked or nudes were the cause of a suspension.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

RueLaLa wrote:Glad to know so many people are 420 friendly on here.. Haha! I however am on probation till 2019 (over something very minor!!!) I'm not some crazy criminal trust me lol & also state laws suck where I received the offensive. Let's just say alcohol & weed were involved -rolls eyes- but I can't smoke anymore :( wah wah wah... However when I get off of probation I will most likely refrain from drugs & alcohol :) cause yeaaaaa... Idk. I however support weed more than anything else in this world. Weed over alcohol any day... Just my opinion though!!!!

Ps: I'm not saying I shouldn't have received punishment for my actions but I however think the length of probation I received was a bit over board :/ for the offensive I did.. Oh well!! #SoberLife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No worries girl :) 420 friendly I certainly am. AWS in fact. IMO any criminalization of it is absurd--sorry for your situation! Here in Canada our new prime minister is working on federal legalization so it'll be great. Definitely respect the sober life too. Do you and what makes you happy!

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Anyone else use the forum as their morning read? I'm really bummed our Amber's thread is locked. No clue what happened yesterday. ugh

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Looks like its unlocked now

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Me trying to deal with people online :roll:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/8vbqgPRybFkUU/giphy.gif

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Me trying to deal with people online :roll:
giphy.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

No idea what the hell happened.. Anyone else here and plan on staying?

Ambien Unrated As So
Learner
Learner

Post by Ambien Unrated As So »

let me leave this here, at least it didn't contaminate the Amber thread. With everyone who is Amber Bug other than certain speschul snowflakes ... :) long live the Amber thread, and lest we forget, it all be about Norms ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkMZ1koqOk
"Yes I danced, but I was on Percocets and Champagne." Ms. Amber Walter, aka- Norma (2015).

Mischief

Re: * Off Topic * Nothing to do with Amber * Board Member Banter

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “MsAmberwalter”