Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Ot,anybody know why trisha's twitter is suspended?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Hmmmm weird. Only thing I can think of is the other day she was posting some pics from her photo shoot and there was several nip slips

Edit--she mentioned it on snqpchat. No reason given as to why but she says when this happens she usually gets an email saying it was a mistake.

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Post by tardy4theparty »

level3cant wrote:
Lbs330 wrote:I've thought for awhile that she did something to Mark and Brye besides slander and harassment. I completely understand Marks position wanting to keep his hard earned reputation in tact, as a former police officer and still involved in the profession but I thought they were going to an awful lot of trouble to get Norma served just for a RO. I'm sure they've spent thousands between the attorney and the process server trying to chase Norma down for quite some time, that alone cost them a pretty penny. I feel like it has to be something else that we haven't yet been told and I'm still sitting back waiting for the day that Brye releases the body cam footage of Norma running from the process server. I really cannot put into words my anticipation to see that.
Yeah, I think you have a good point about them spending so much time/effort/money to serve her with a RO. It feels to me like it's something bigger than that.
I feel like it's something bigger as well. I'm starting to think maybe it's a case of identity theft...maybe? I know that's a stretch, but I was watching some of B's old videos and stumbled upon "scammed by a YouTuber" now I'm wondering if that was a hint... Lol
Omg! I'm just ready for the big reveal already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Hlrose wrote:

Hmmmm weird. Only thing I can think of is the other day she was posting some pics from her photo shoot and there was several nip slips

Edit--she mentioned it on snqpchat. No reason given as to why but she says when this happens she usually gets an email saying it was a mistake.
I jst jumped over to her thread,and it looks like it was hacked. Maybe norm's been busy again?

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

beckarinaa wrote:
Kitten18 wrote:I'm patiently waiting to find out what happened... according to the other girls Twitters it won't be long.
the twitter thing seems like it was a tease

they all hinted about some big amazing collab video that would be "super embarrassing"

i assumed that was a hint that they were FINALLY going to air ambers dirty laundry but the vid is up and it's just some silly storytime collab

way to milk it.....

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
How annoying. I've seen enough of Channons sex storytimes to know I'm not interested.

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

I think she may have been hacked. Nudity is allowed on Twitter so it's nothing to do with that.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Today's vlog,,wtf.

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Today's vlog,,wtf.

I know. They've just gone from bad to worse. I don't even know why she tries at this point. As soon as the drama is over with, there'll be no one left to watch them. That's a lot of work for a handful of real subscribers. If she were smart, she'd just stop it already. She really just needs to fade off.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

That was a nightmare. Like we've all said before, her editing is shit. Why would we want to see you adjust yourself and the background for 15 seconds? It's eery how hard she tries to put on a personality too.
Almost everything she mentioned she dislikes is because she doesn't like the colour or it doesn't look good on her. Why buy it then?? And who hates the Nars trio palette? You dislike it because you've always hated Orgasm and Laguna broke when you dropped it? There some solid reasoning right there.

Mama1212
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mama1212 »

Cheesenrice wrote:Ok... Norma, Normal, Norma... ya'll Does anyone know who the GG user Mama1212 is? I was online EARLY this morning, like before Jesus wakes up, and there was Mama1212 looking at this thread, and not saying anything, coincidentally the same time I posted about the "Mama" panty cricket", and leecherally 5 mins later, Mama bug posted her VLOGMUUSSSSS day 9 *cold Chills*. (Obviously bitch can't count) so it's no surprise that she claims to be younger. Personally my Mom has a better understanding about lying about age, she told people she was older, so that after they found out they would say "But you look so young!" (she's quite proud of that one) All I can think is when Amber says "I'm 28... Litcherally 28." and her "friends" in RL (and in her head) think "Damn bitch you look Haggard for someone in their 20's." hahahaha but eventually my Mom came clean, cuz she got tired of people kissing her ass. I don't think Amber will ever come clean with her subscribers.
Also why, with the get ready with me, just... why. Everyone used to claim to be singer's, now everyone claims to be a Guru of some sort, why? Because they don't actually have Guru certification courses.
Today Amber was in Trisha-Norma mode obviously, after her snaps, it's so weird that she is mimicking people that have cut her off, and cannot stand her... except Linday Lohan.
Lol glad you guys liked that Elmira pic I thought the Looney tunes reference coupled with the content was just too funny.
Lastly, who the hell wants to relive their 20's?! My 20's sucked Donkey Parts!!! :rofl:
Keep it coming You Green haired, Mother goose, non-cookie cutter, 28 year old, adaptable, Dog whisperer.... Because I can't get enough, at least until we get to see you mugshot on Mugshot of the day.
I'm just a mom, with too much time on my hands and following this train wreck.

I have not been too careful about hiding my real identity. I'm subscribed to the youtube channel that re-uploads Amber's videos. I've made reference that I have made a few videos of my own on my youtube channel.

I don't post on this thread very often because so many of you are way ahead of me as this unfolds. I have a terrible time sleeping because of health problems, so yes, I check in and catch up at all hours.

Feel free to pm me if you want to know my youtube channel and/or Facebook pages. I have two pages in addition to my personal fb profile.

Y'all are very savvy and entertaining, to say the least. I'm sorry I don't have much to add to the dialogue. Love & Blessings...msc

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

Hlrose wrote:That was a nightmare. Like we've all said before, her editing is shit. Why would we want to see you adjust yourself and the background for 15 seconds? It's eery how hard she tries to put on a personality too.
Almost everything she mentioned she dislikes is because she doesn't like the colour or it doesn't look good on her. Why buy it then?? And who hates the Nars trio palette? You dislike it because you've always hated Orgasm and Laguna broke when you dropped it? There some solid reasoning right there.
Right? And she's always throwing shit around. If you're careless with your products (high or low end) and drop them, they're gonna break! Duh..

I was laughing at the beginning at her adjusting her boobs when she kept pushing them together. Omg. It's not that kind of video you idiot!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

tardy4theparty wrote:
Hlrose wrote:That was a nightmare. Like we've all said before, her editing is shit. Why would we want to see you adjust yourself and the background for 15 seconds? It's eery how hard she tries to put on a personality too.
Right? And she's always throwing shit around. If you're careless with your products (high or low end) and drop them, they're gonna break! Duh..

I was laughing at the beginning at her adjusting her boobs when she kept pushing them together. Omg. It's not that kind of video you idiot!

Boob adjustments.I think she slips back to her pole days occasionallyImage

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Living for this typo. Big momma bug.Image Image Image

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

Mama1212 wrote:
Cheesenrice wrote:Ok... Norma, Normal, Norma... ya'll Does anyone know who the GG user Mama1212 is? I was online EARLY this morning, like before Jesus wakes up, and there was Mama1212 looking at this thread, and not saying anything, coincidentally the same time I posted about the "Mama" panty cricket", and leecherally 5 mins later, Mama bug posted her VLOGMUUSSSSS day 9 *cold Chills*. (Obviously bitch can't count) so it's no surprise that she claims to be younger. Personally my Mom has a better understanding about lying about age, she told people she was older, so that after they found out they would say "But you look so young!" (she's quite proud of that one) All I can think is when Amber says "I'm 28... Litcherally 28." and her "friends" in RL (and in her head) think "Damn bitch you look Haggard for someone in their 20's." hahahaha but eventually my Mom came clean, cuz she got tired of people kissing her ass. I don't think Amber will ever come clean with her subscribers.
Also why, with the get ready with me, just... why. Everyone used to claim to be singer's, now everyone claims to be a Guru of some sort, why? Because they don't actually have Guru certification courses.
Today Amber was in Trisha-Norma mode obviously, after her snaps, it's so weird that she is mimicking people that have cut her off, and cannot stand her... except Linday Lohan.
Lol glad you guys liked that Elmira pic I thought the Looney tunes reference coupled with the content was just too funny.
Lastly, who the hell wants to relive their 20's?! My 20's sucked Donkey Parts!!! :rofl:
Keep it coming You Green haired, Mother goose, non-cookie cutter, 28 year old, adaptable, Dog whisperer.... Because I can't get enough, at least until we get to see you mugshot on Mugshot of the day.
I'm just a mom, with too much time on my hands and following this train wreck.

I have not been too careful about hiding my real identity. I'm subscribed to the youtube channel that re-uploads Amber's videos. I've made reference that I have made a few videos of my own on my youtube channel.

I don't post on this thread very often because so many of you are way ahead of me as this unfolds. I have a terrible time sleeping because of health problems, so yes, I check in and catch up at all hours.

Feel free to pm me if you want to know my youtube channel and/or Facebook pages. I have two pages in addition to my personal fb profile.

Y'all are very savvy and entertaining, to say the least. I'm sorry I don't have much to add to the dialogue. Love & Blessings...msc
Welcome! Same here. Just a mom with lots of time. I'm new to the Amber drama and am still trying to get caught up. Sorry you got called out of hiding, but now that you have, I hope you stick around! Cheers!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I don't like this blush right here,cuz when I dropped it while running from the process servers,,fckg thing broke.

retrostar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by retrostar »

Hi everyone. Big time lurker here...did any one notice at the beginning of her video today that the time stamp starts at 10:05am and she is sans- makeup, and then it cuts to her in full make up...with same time stamp of 10:05am? Haha! I'm sure everyone knows all of her time stamps are never accurate but you'd think she'd be more careful. Ha, ha! :roll: :rofl:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

retrostar wrote:Hi everyone. Big time lurker here...did any one notice at the beginning of her video today that the time stamp starts at 10:05am and she is sans- makeup, and then it cuts to her in full make up...with same time stamp of 10:05am? Haha! I'm sure everyone knows all of her time stamps are never accurate but you'd think she'd be more careful. Ha, ha! :roll: :rofl:
Welcome,,god your right! Such a twatwaffle

retrostar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by retrostar »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
retrostar wrote:Hi everyone. Big time lurker here...did any one notice at the beginning of her video today that the time stamp starts at 10:05am and she is sans- makeup, and then it cuts to her in full make up...with same time stamp of 10:05am? Haha! I'm sure everyone knows all of her time stamps are never accurate but you'd think she'd be more careful. Ha, ha! :roll: :rofl:

Yeah especially since she tried to argue that her time stamps were actual "proof" in previous videos. You just proved your proof is not reliable proof. LOL

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Also,,,bebe,instead of baby? Somebody should do a video on all of her St James isms

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Ya and she finished her makeup in one minute!!!!! She starts at 10:04 without makeup and comes back at 10:05 with her makeup finished. She is not careful at all. Dumb ass

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Frankie grande wrote:

Ya and she finished her makeup in one minute!!!!! She starts at 10:04 without makeup and comes back at 10:05 with her makeup finished. She is not careful at all. Dumb ass
I'm curious to see what her excuse would be for this. I would tweet her but she's blocked me on my regular Twitter and I want to say undercover on my other one

Return to “MsAmberwalter”