Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Post by tardy4theparty »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
tardy4theparty wrote:
UpAllNight3 wrote:OT Grace Helbig did a parody for Vlogmas and it's hilarious. Makes me think of Amber's vlogmas.
Lmao! Parts of it did seem like throwing shade at Amber- with the black hat, spaghetti, owls and singing in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was hilarious!! Totally throwing shade to st james. Image Image loved it! Somebody needs to tweet that vid link to norm. "Thot of you while I watched this" #didyouboo
I'm LMAO @ the #didyouboo!

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

UpAllNight3 wrote:I am just getting to watching her "Vlogmus" aka too lazy to do her job so she did two videos in one. Again you tubers have been able to put out two video in one day for Vlogmas, why can't she? Especially since this is her full time "job"

I just wanted to point out the cookies she was eating in todays vlog was not Vegan. Go look up the ingredients on Goggle. She could have probably gotten the vegan version of shortbread cookies but no. Somehow I am not surprised.

Also her bashing the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basic palette made my blood boil. You just don't know how to blend Amber. I use it almost every day and it works fine for me. :roll:
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one annoyed by the Urban Decay palette being in her video. It's so pigmented, things can go wrong really fast, but that's not a knock on it. Amber, you just have no idea what you're doing ;)

I feel like some of my holy grail products were in that video... like the Tarte Smooth Operator setting powder. Hmmmmmm, funny I just mentioned that a few pages back :roll:
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

I wish someone on her channel would suggest she do a "new home tour". I'd love to see that.

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Oh and, the way I understand YT works as an income is you can get paid for ads, Likes, and views. Thumbs down doesn't directly help them but you have to give a view in order to give a Dislike, so that technically helps them in that way. But it's only a significant amount of pay when you have a great network and are a much bigger YTer with a much bigger audience, like in the hundreds of thousands. Sorry a little OT.

Katt
Talker
Talker

Post by Katt »

tardy4theparty wrote:I wish someone on her channel would suggest she do a "new home tour". I'd love to see that.

I asked her to do a what's in my
medicine cabinet " what pills am I on" haul
But she deleted it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

millavanmarko wrote:
tardy4theparty wrote:I wish someone on her channel would suggest she do a "new home tour". I'd love to see that.

But she deleted it.

WHHAAATTT??OMG, best post of the week!Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Just caught up! There has to have been something really big that went down because ever since they made the bizarre tweets, Brye especially, was acting like she was on cloud nine and I don't buy the Christmas spirit or the collab. OT, the collab wasn't that great for the hipe they made. Brye tryed to hard to be funny and she doesn't have to, she lost her self in it if that makes sense...I love Channon as well, but there isn't any shadows in the middle of the day in a tent and I have a hard time believing her story...I've camped a lot...Kristen's story was kinda funny and the other girl...meh...can you really break a pennis? I think I heard that it can break but I'm not sure... Wait I'll try on my husband he pissing me off...jk.

Back to Twatwaffle, I always had the impression that she lived in an apartment or a duplex. If she doesn't have a dining area, then she is living in one of those 2 places.

I really hate waiting for what is going on. I just hope we find out before Christmas...I'll be to busy and away from my tablet to, find out.
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Some penile fun facts for your reading pleasure.Image Image

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Post by tardy4theparty »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Some penile fun facts for your reading pleasure.Image Image
Lmfao! Yes! And then they're forever crooked...have you ever seen a crooked one? Not pretty! Hahahaha

Edit:
Come to think of it, I've never seen a pretty straight one either.

Last edited by tardy4theparty on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

millavanmarko wrote:

But she deleted it.

hahahahahahahahahahhaaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Some penile fun facts for your reading pleasure. Image

If I did that to my husband, I would volunteer to be his sex slave every night for the rest of our lives...it would suck LITERALLY! :o
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I don't care if these numbers are important or not,,just makes me happy. Where the hell are ALL her supporters?

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

kels1166 wrote:Image
Lol can we just talk about how this bitch thinks her phone is broken? Nah, hunny. It's not broken, people just don't text you... Talk about embarrassing.
I dont follow her but does anybody remember if she didnt post any SC for two days recently?
Everything is broken for her, the tires of her car, her make up products because she is a retarded and keep let them fall on the floor, now the phone....
BTW, Trisha says someone faked a tweeter account with her ex bf name, is it you Norm? You hate trisha coz she is bff with channon now :FU:

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

She also irritated me over the Naked Basics palette. Just because it's a smaller version doesn't mean the quality is any different than the full size Naked palettes. Everyone knows UD shadows are some of the best you can own but coming from a person who dyes their hair green and can't blend worth a shit, it's just easier to blame the product because you have no damn clue how to properly apply it/blend it.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Private1 wrote:Around the time Brye first told us about her rift with her bestie, Amber, she expressed how embarrassed she was. This was before all the supposed harassment on both ends. And, I feel like it was before she knew about Jason's stealing of all those millions. I really got the feeling, when seeing how embarrassed she was, that Amber screwed her personally over some way. I do think Brye and Mark may have invested some money with them. They seem too smart to be taken advantage of, so if they were, I could see that being embarrassing.
Jason screwing over somebody would not be involved in a case against st james. Mark and brye have a case against norm. Jason's legal issues have nothing to do with norm."legally". If ya know what I mean.Image

SamBrown
Learner
Learner

Post by SamBrown »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
Hlrose wrote:
kels1166 wrote:Image
Lol can we just talk about how this bitch thinks her phone is broken? Nah, hunny. It's not broken, people just don't text you... Talk about embarrassing.
Or she can't afford to pay her bill ;)
Yeah,i am of the opinion the phone company broke the phone.
Right? Bill likely due 1st week of the month or last week of the month. Not paid and probably >30 days late based on court orders of no payments >$500 - betcha they combined to a family plan and it's over $500 for Jailson, Ambz and the two kids. No payment - phones shut off at/around day 45.

SamBrown
Learner
Learner

Post by SamBrown »

tardy4theparty wrote:
zombiegirl wrote:
tardy4theparty wrote:
zombiegirl wrote:Hello!! Long time lurker here just like everyone else hehe. I just caught up a few days ago and wanted to say a hello! And a few comments about Amber as well.

The way her hair is parted in her newest video pisses me off sooo much. Am I the only one??

Also, I know you guys have discussed the possibility of her living in the new place alone and it's pretty much the belief, I'd just like to add an observation. On the wall in her "make up room" (which seems to be in the middle of the living room??) she has up the letter 'A' on the wall.
If I lived with others I definitely would not only put up my own initial on the wall. Also, she has pictures with lover boy all over the place trying to be more convincing. Kinda sad lol.
Her make shift makeup room is actually the dining room. So if she's not the only one there, where the hell do they all eat that spaghetti? Surely not in that tiny kitchenette. I'm calling BS. She's all alone with bunz.

Btw, welcome to the thread.
Thank you! Image
I was going to wait to find out the news and not say anything at all but I figured why not join in!

Do you think Amber sits at home alone all smug that people believe her when she's not "vlogging"? Or just cries herself to sleep every night??
Hard to say. She comes off so damn cocky. Personally, I think her nights are lonely, dark and cold.

...and high as a fuckin kite.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I don't recall ever seeing a dining area in Jason's place......I for one never use a dining table even though I have one....IMO that isn't a big deal it's the lack of food in the cabinets, making vegan slop night after night not to mention she only has 4 plates, Norm is not a very tidy girl and there is no way she could be living with a family and only have 4 plates, she always has dirty dishes in the sink and looking for a forke.....the fact that she has her personal makeup filming room in the center of the house...if she's living with people that would make no sense.....no one can watch tv or be in the kitchen without having to look at all her makeup and no way she could film if anyone was around because it would be noisy and she would be on display. In Jason's house she did some clogs in her bedroom makeup corner and in the bathroom.You could always here noise and someone entering or knocking on the door.....she would get all pissed of and glare at them.
The way that place seems laid out is you could stand in the living area where the fireplace is and have a partial view of all the other living spaces.
Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 11.30.45 PM.png
only 4 plates....I'm sure she will say there are more in the dish washer but I don't buy it
Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 11.32.53 PM.png
blurry but this is a the dirt vegan slop pan

beckarinaa wrote:
tardy4theparty wrote:
zombiegirl wrote:Hello!! Long time lurker here just like everyone else hehe. I just caught up a few days ago and wanted to say a hello! And a few comments about Amber as well.

The way her hair is parted in her newest video pisses me off sooo much. Am I the only one??

Also, I know you guys have discussed the possibility of her living in the new place alone and it's pretty much the belief, I'd just like to add an observation. On the wall in her "make up room" (which seems to be in the middle of the living room??) she has up the letter 'A' on the wall.
If I lived with others I definitely would not only put up my own initial on the wall. Also, she has pictures with lover boy all over the place trying to be more convincing. Kinda sad lol.
Her make shift makeup room is actually the dining room. So if she's not the only one there, where the hell do they all eat that spaghetti? Surely not in that tiny kitchenette. I'm calling BS. She's all alone with bunz.

good point about the lack of dining area! is there even a table and chairs in that place? if that living space was supposed to be for Amber, Jailson, and the two girls they'd definitely at the very least need some kind of dining area /a table with 4+ chairs

so either she's living there alone and eats all her meals at the desk /on the couch (likely) OR Jason and possibly also the kids do actually live there as well and they're too broke for a decent dining space /furniture?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

Still getting through this horrendous excuse for a video, but a few notes....

1. She says the Naked 2 is the "cooler toned" palette. Um, no....the original is the cool-toned one. You'd think as an "esthetician" she would understand color theory and be able to tell from looking at the colors...or maybe even paying attention when she's buying a product. It's liTerally marketed as their warmer toned basics palette. Anyway.

2. Your eyeshadow, girl. Blend that "shyt".
shadow.PNG
3. I know this has been said a few times but half of her "regrets" are based on her own stupidity. You bought a blush that you've "never really liked" and expected to magically like it?! You can't blend, so you hate the Naked palettes.....and you hate a UD eyeshadow because it doesn't look good on your complexion...maybe you shouldn't have bought a bright magenta eyeshadow then?? Lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:I don't recall ever seeing a dining area in Jason's place......I for one never use a dining table even though I have one....IMO that isn't a big deal it's the lack of food in the cabinets, making vegan slop night after night not to mention she only has 4 plates, Norm is not a very tidy girl and there is no way she could be living with a family and only have 4 plates, she always has dirty dishes in the sink and looking for a forke.....the fact that she has her personal makeup filming room in the center of the house...if she's living with people that would make no sense.....no one can watch tv or be in the kitchen without having to look at all her makeup and no way she could film if anyone was around because it would be noisy and she would be on display. In Jason's house she did some clogs in her bedroom makeup corner and in the bathroom.You could always here noise and someone entering or knocking on the door.....she would get all pissed of and glare at them.
The way that place seems laid out is you could stand in the living area where the fireplace is and have a partial view of all the other living spaces.
Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 11.30.45 PM.png
only 4 plates....I'm sure she will say there are more in the dish washer but I don't buy it
Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 11.32.53 PM.png
blurry but this is a the dirt vegan slop pan

beckarinaa wrote:
tardy4theparty wrote:

good point about the lack of dining area! is there even a table and chairs in that place? if that living space was supposed to be for Amber, Jailson, and the two girls they'd definitely at the very least need some kind of dining area /a table with 4+ chairs

so either she's living there alone and eats all her meals at the desk /on the couch (likely) OR Jason and possibly also the kids do actually live there as well and they're too broke for a decent dining space /furniture?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
Right,so clearly, no children, and certainly no,"5 year husband" Great pics phantom. When, and how, and where is this crazy gonna just be honest. Ya know what, just a thot,,,, if she ever really got honest, we just might be like most Americans with a short term memory, and forgive her dumbass. But this shit is too much.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”