Amburglar- True Life: I'm CyberBullyingMyselffPart7

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amburglar- True Life: I'm CyberBullyingMyselffPart7

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Ghostlikecharm wrote:
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
LurkyMcLurkerton wrote:Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually seen any death threats? It seems like every person that sympathizes with amber has to say that no one deserves death threats, but I've never seen any.
Well here's one from an 11 year oldImage

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That is recent and she has been saying she's being bullied and threatened since the beginning, but this is the only thing she has shown for it. Kind of weird it appeared right after comments were made about how she hasn't shown proof of any of the threats and bullying she is supposedly getting.
Here is who sent it

Doesn't seem too threatening to me.

LurkyMcLurkerton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

Ghostlikecharm wrote:
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
LurkyMcLurkerton wrote:Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually seen any death threats? It seems like every person that sympathizes with amber has to say that no one deserves death threats, but I've never seen any.
Well here's one from an 11 year oldImage

That is recent and she has been saying she's being bullied and threatened since the beginning, but this is the only thing she has shown for it. Kind of weird it appeared right after comments were made about how she hasn't shown proof of any of the threats and bullying she is supposedly getting.
That's what I thought, if she were really being threatened ever I feel like she'd be snap chatting proof constantly to gain more pity.

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Every time she thinks up another plan she probably thinks "Omg this is genius, this will LITerally vindicate me!" :rofl:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Private1 wrote:Speaking of "literally" or "litraly" according to AMs, is Brye trying to stop saying that word because her former bestie says it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! That's what I assumed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UpAllNight3
Learner
Learner

Post by UpAllNight3 »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:@ UpAllNight3 I hope you don't mind if I use your amazing edit for the FLORAPY video mirror thumbnail? :D
Not at all, I think it's great people are using it.
unoriginal_hipster wrote:Amber, I'm very bored. Can you please do something ridiculous to entertain me? Thanks.
There is always tomorrow ;)

Also lb330 your avatar cracks me up.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

SmallRabbit wrote:Okay... Did she like name subs after ponies she didn't get as a child? "The Butterfly Princess" makes me taste the smell of floral perfume just reading it- none of them sound appetizing based on names alone

"My name is Rod, and I like to party."

I think you mean a floral Bowkuet :rofl:
# but that's just my little mind

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

VlogMuz day 2 let’s break it down
I’m bumming it again today…… (woa woa hold up bumming it?
girl... as a routine you can’t stop looking in the meera and yet last several vlog and snap appearance you look like, you’ve been living in you car….clearly you’ve proven to all bugs and non bugs you’re not living in your car and you did finally move.
at min .44 notice the messy ass bed….is it me or does that look like a small bed .. from the wiggly and dark quality it sure does not look like a king….which is what I thought the pre move bed was?
Without going into the whole DIY hair thing and how she is totally contradicting herself in a previous vlog or vlogs where she say’s she has learned her lesson and will never try to do her own hair!
Um she has her hair on the floor and sprawled out on WEE WEE pads and foil…….ehhh that’s not so bad if she didn’t actually have a dog running around on the floor... who is supposed to be trained to pee on said pad!
One more detail on this topic and I’ll move on……the gloves……hello who puts on stiff awkward gloves starts smearing color changing chemicals all over and then pulls out their expensive camera to vlog (with the gloves on)
I really can’t believe I’m the first one to call this one out ….you guy’s are slacking…min 2:55 she awkwardly jumps up on her toilet and does a paranoid peek out the window!
I do see 2 towels slopped on the shower door but only could make out 1 tooth brush….so hmmm
min 4.20 WTF I’m thinking she must be lobbying for a canon sponsorship or all these camera cameos are a secret code love message to her camera Doc.
Skiping to the dollar store and high end Tuesday morning gifts and decor….Norm maybe you should forget law and go for interior designer.
Moving on to the kitchen and fridge tour because it’s time for a snack…..so clearly were all suppose to think that the TV is so loud because the kids are there 1. she has already said in the past she likes to vlog when no one is home and I can;t see how she would feel comfortable walking around the house looking like she crawled out from under a rock….with big black gloves on and her hair sprawled out all over wee wee pads with kids in the house……2. were suppose to think kids are in the house and she makes herself a snack but nothing for whoever is supposedly watching that loud ass TV? oh but she covered her ass in the end, by showing 2 plates with the fruit snack….. (oh yeah more glaring proof it's a big happy family over there)
this fridge….. its filled with drinks and condiments…..the only visible food were the eggs and fruit……so this family is living on the counter top cereal and vegan pasta slop? by the way it looks like last nights pasta slop pan is still in the sink
the water comment total glaring Norm proof that she is living with Loverface and her 2 step kids “ I like to just take 1 and replace it with 4 …so there is cold water for OTHER people” yeah that so proves she’s not living alone…by the wayt she left the fridge open the entire time she was putting together her gourmet snack for 1
Let’s not forget her pointing out that the SKIM milk is for the kids…..hey maybe they do drink it but, she has 3 different choices of almond milk for herself and a bunch of juice (who’s is drinking that massive bottle of prune juice?) and the kids drink skim milk…<this tid bit is a hard sell for me
So we get thru the whole vlog with the blaring kids program and watch her split a fruit plate she intended to be for HERSELF into 2 plates…..because she does not live alone!
the outro of the tear jerking instrumentAl with her slow paced text sharing the heart breaking news that she woke up feeling a lil sick….Y’all I think I may have caught something during the process of breaking todays vlogmuz…I’m feeling a lil sick :barf:

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

PhantomMuse wrote:VlogMuz day 2 let’s break it down
girl... as a routine you can’t stop looking in the meera and yet last several vlog and snap appearance you look like, you’ve been living in you car….clearly you’ve proven to all bugs and non bugs you’re not living in your car and you did finally move.
at min .44 notice the messy ass bed….is it me or does that look like a small bed .. from the wiggly and dark quality it sure does not look like a king….which is what I thought the pre move bed was?
Without going into the whole DIY hair thing and how she is totally contradicting herself in a previous vlog or vlogs where she say’s she has learned her lesson and will never try to do her own hair!
Um she has her hair on the floor and sprawled out on WEE WEE pads and foil…….ehhh that’s not so bad if she didn’t actually have a dog running around on the floor... who is supposed to be trained to pee on said pad!
One more detail on this topic and I’ll move on……the gloves……hello who puts on stiff awkward gloves starts smearing color changing chemicals all over and then pulls out their expensive camera to vlog (with the gloves on)
I really can’t believe I’m the first one to call this one out ….you guy’s are slacking…min 2:55 she awkwardly jumps up on her toilet and does a paranoid peek out the window!
I do see 2 towels slopped on the shower door but only could make out 1 tooth brush….so hmmm
min 4.20 WTF I’m thinking she must be lobbying for a canon sponsorship or all these camera cameos are a secret code love message to her camera Doc.
Skiping to the dollar store and high end Tuesday morning gifts and decor….Norm maybe you should forget law and go for interior designer.
Moving on to the kitchen and fridge tour because it’s time for a snack…..so clearly were all suppose to think that the TV is so loud because the kids are there 1. she has already said in the past she likes to vlog when no one is home and I can;t see how she would feel comfortable walking around the house looking like she crawled out from under a rock….with big black gloves on and her hair sprawled out all over wee wee pads with kids in the house……2. were suppose to think kids are in the house and she makes herself a snack but nothing for whoever is supposedly watching that loud ass TV? oh but she covered her ass in the end, by showing 2 plates with the fruit snack….. (oh yeah more glaring proof it's a big happy family over there)
this fridge….. its filled with drinks and condiments…..the only visible food were the eggs and fruit……so this family is living on the counter top cereal and vegan pasta slop? by the way it looks like last nights pasta slop pan is still in the sink
the water comment total glaring Norm proof that she is living with Loverface and her 2 step kids “ I like to just take 1 and replace it with 4 …so there is cold water for OTHER people” yeah that so proves she’s not living alone…by the wayt she left the fridge open the entire time she was putting together her gourmet snack for 1
Let’s not forget her pointing out that the SKIM milk is for the kids…..hey maybe they do drink it but, she has 3 different choices of almond milk for herself and a bunch of juice (who’s is drinking that massive bottle of prune juice?) and the kids drink skim milk…<this tid bit is a hard sell for me
So we get thru the whole vlog with the blaring kids program and watch her split a fruit plate she intended to be for HERSELF into 2 plates…..because she does not live alone!
the outro of the tear jerking instrumentAl with her slow paced text sharing the heart breaking news that she woke up feeling a lil sick….Y’all I think I may have caught something during the process of breaking todays vlogmuz…I’m feeling a lil sick :barf:
Nevermind Amber, I'll take a raincheck on the entertainment. This did it for me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She's really nailing the "homeless chic" look. She LITERALLY looks like she crawled out from under a bridge and hasn't brushed her hair in 3 weeks.
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

totally missed deatail here....that whole vlog... no kid interrupted her.........yeah totally unheard of...not to mention even if it were remotely possible that the kids are living there......(NO take back) visit there.....she would not be vlogin around them after the uproar over the devil cauldron vid.......she herself admited their mother was pisssssssed and that Karyn was being bullied at school.
If there is one time I think Norm didn't lie it would be that,the girls mother found out about her kids being in the vlogs and was pisssssed.....oh and that she picked up her new script of percs and likes to chase them with champagne.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

PhantomMuse wrote: ...................................................................................Let’s not forget her pointing out that the SKIM milk is for the kids…..hey maybe they do drink it but, she has 3 different choices of almond milk for herself and a bunch of juice (who’s is drinking that massive bottle of prune juice?) and the kids drink skim milk…<this tid bit is a hard sell for me
bwahahahhaaaa!! brava Phantom! awesome break down per usual... i edited your text above for length. so this wouldn't be too long :tu:

i think, if she get's caught in the "not living alone" lie, she will say, that she didn't want anyone to know, that she lives alone now, because she's scuuured for her life....dogface probably never even goes there (why did "too gay to function" guy, pop in my head? "she doesn't even go here!")
i noticed, when she first went into the kitchen, you could see outside the window for a quick second...you can see a 2nd floor balcony (next door), to the right...like she's living on the bottom floor of an apartment. hmm, it's hard to tell.

ok guys,, any guesses on what's behind beach towel/curtain number one? and why is she trying to hide it? *dundun DUN*

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

PhantomMuse wrote:VlogMuz day 2 let’s break it down
Once again you nailed it all. Love how you boil shit down.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

One thing I've noticed while scrolling thru Norma's Twitter is she follows the Beauty Ninjas account, which means I can only assume it's run by her. Sorry if this was already noticed, I dont recall seeing it anywhere. It has such a big following, and she's probably making a small revenue stream from the ads she puts on her feed there alone.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”