Amburglar- True Life: I'm CyberBullyingMyselffPart7

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amburglar- True Life: I'm CyberBullyingMyselffPart7

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Does anyone know about this place?

http://ilikeikesplace.com

I was just bored and skimming through her and Jason's Facebook. The logo to that sandwich shop was on his Facebook. Sorry if this was a topic already covered.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

Lbs330 wrote:@snugs I just noticed your avatar and the convulsions have started all over again :rofl: :rofl:
both your avis are hilarious!! :rofl: i may have to trade in my "chloe eyeroll", for an amburgler!

dammit amber! when you read this, look into the camera, and roll your eyes for me!!! k thx!

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

Ghostlikecharm wrote:Does anyone know about this place?

I was just bored and skimming through her and Jason's Facebook. The logo to that sandwich shop was on his Facebook. Sorry if this was a topic already covered.
That's weird, I don't think that was discussed yet?? I wonder why he would have the logo from a San Fransisco sandwich shop on his profile....

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Lbs330 wrote:@snugs I just noticed your avatar and the convulsions have started all over again :rofl: :rofl:
Hahahaha!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

UpAllNight3
Learner
Learner

Post by UpAllNight3 »

The description cracks me up . She said she was watching Casey Holmes ( No idea who that is.) Also question I get ombre is one color that fades to another but to me it seems like such a drastic change and it doesn't flow like other ombre's I have seen. It looks more like having dark roots and blonde ends ( what she has now?) I wonder if she thanks her viewers for not judging her appearance since I photoshopped her as the puppet from Saw yesterday.
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:There is no way,imo that there are kids living in that house. Maybe visiting occ,but not living there. Jesus,her skin care takes up the entire dairy tray of the fridge. Maybe my kids are pigs,but if there was only that amt of food in the house they'd be like wtf??
That does not look like a fridge in a house that has kids. That looks like all fruit and healthy drinks. No kid's food.

Also Amber use a damn cutting board not a plate...jeez.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yeah,that's the transformed fuck me up. Different name but same menu.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:There's pretty loud children's TV playing in the background, I think she turned it on on purpose to make it seem like the kids are there with her :roll:

Also: Brye-ism @ 6:37-6:39
Yeah that's my thoughts, too. Then again, she seems like the type who watches preschool shows on the regular.
And honestly Norma? No one finds the way you speak to be special. It's annoying as hell. Everyone keeps asking her to do ASMR's, and I'm sitting here wishing she'd dub her voice over.

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:

Yeah,that's the transformed fuck me up. Different name but same menu.

Oh okay, thanks for the info. Sorry, back to the relevant stuff lol

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BAHAHAHAHA!@lbs,I just noticed yours now too. God Norma must hate all us bitches!

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:

That's weird, I don't think that was discussed yet?? I wonder why he would have the logo from a San Fransisco sandwich shop on his profile....
Apparently there are several locations including Mesa Arizona. I think Are You Kidding ME1 said it's the same shop from before just with a different name.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ghostlikecharm wrote:
urmotherwasahamster wrote:

Apparently there are several locations including Mesa Arizona. I think Are You Kidding ME1 said it's the same shop from before just with a different name.
Someone correct if I'm wrong,but they have ,for obvious financial reasons,changed ownerships and entitlements. The name Fuck me up is probably owned by some other party now.. So,they just slapped a new label on it,but the menu looks very similar. I'll post the fuck me up menu.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Okay,IDK how I didn't notice the bee thrasher before. God this chick is a total SWF.Image

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Okay,IDK how I didn't notice the bee thrasher before. God this chick is a total SWF.Image
I LITerally just said "HOLY SHIT" out loud lmao :rofl: That is some nightmare material!

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

$10-$12 for a sub!? Bitch, I'll go to subway and get my $6 gourmet footlong. Shove that $12 right up your ass.

Also, since you stalk the shit out of us here, your pronunciation is special, it makes you sound like an illiterate moron. That seems to be what you're going for, so good job. :tu: :rofl:
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Okay,totally, kinda off topic,but have y'all seen this?

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

@ UpAllNight3 I hope you don't mind if I use your amazing edit for the FLORAPY video mirror thumbnail? :D

beckarinaa
Debater
Debater

Post by beckarinaa »

EpicEyeroll wrote:just putting this out there, before i forget....St. Germain is a MAC lipstick color - http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/138 ... -_-Makeup-_-

ok. back to catching up.
ummmm yeah. I was about to say the same thing

just this once, it is not actually that deep

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Now I'm just posting shit cuz I'm bored.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Okay,IDK how I didn't notice the bee thrasher before. God this chick is a total SWF.Image
omg you know she goes in, every day, orders a bee thrasher, stabs it. then cuts it into teeeeeny, tiny, pieces, and feeds it to the dog...all while, maniacally laughing :rofl:

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

To my inderstanding the idea for hookmeup originated from Ikes Jason is/was co founder of Ikes.... and then spun off and used all the ideas to create hookmeup and when they were in SF Norm said oh lets go into an ikes....Jason muttered something and then Norm seemed disappointed and said " I just thought it would be neat.
I get the impression Ike Shehadeh most likely is one of the people they have screwed along the way and cut ties.......he was featured on man vs food and several other apearances
Last edited by PhantomMuse on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
# but that's just my little mind

Return to “MsAmberwalter”