A101WaysToCreateA31YearOldLieByMsAmberWalter-Part6

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A101WaysToCreateA31YearOldLieByMsAmberWalter-Part6

Post by PhantomMuse »

i'm way behind due to drama in my own life.....I'm going back to page 36 and catch up but late last night I listened to the mental illness vid mostly listen because the very begining was hard for me to stare up her plastic nostrils....so far it deff seems like a vid dedicated to GG
# but that's just my little mind

kbrannan21
Learner
Learner

Post by kbrannan21 »

I'm so sick of hearing about this shit. Amber keeps making all these videos about how innocent she is. I don't know if she knows it or not but it makes her look like attention seeking nut job. She makes videos crying, poor me,poor me.I'm getting cyber bullied. Who's cyber bullying her? When someone calls you out on your bs that isn't cyber bullying Amber. Who's ideal was it for her to take a liar detector test? I will be so glad when all this BS is over with.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

douunderstandtht wrote:okay i have a nit to pick right so in the video a couple of months ago she says she has "6 figures in the fucking bank" yet her mum lives with her and jason and the two girls,

im sure if u had that kind of money you would buy ur mum a house? or even help her out a bit? but it's obviously just another lie BUT DO U THINK SHE LIVES WITH HER MUM WITH JASON AND THE KIDS??
(due to jason's fraud thing)
Yes, her mother lives with them. They do not own a home, as Jason's last house was seized by the IRS because of the judgement against him. According to her, she gave her mom a job at one of their sandwhich shops. Previously her Mom had not been in her life... likely because her Mom has her own issues or because Amber got a restraining order against her mother.

staysmilinkids
Lurker
Lurker

Post by staysmilinkids »

I started from the beginning of this thread last night, I actually fell asleep mid read. It took me forever to get through but so worth it. You guys are hilarious for awhile I was actually starting to believer her. BUT nothing adds up about what she's saying and if I was her, I would just stop posting all together. You're going to court for criminal acts boo stop digging yourself a bigger hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

level3cant

Post by level3cant »

Has anyone tweeted Brye the pagaent video? It's so creepy how close the stories are.

Also, this site moves way too fast for me...has Amber always put a secret phrase in her videos? I just watched her vlog from the wedding and there was a secret phrase, but I thought when she came up with that defense over the Phone Calls video, nobody had ever heard of her using secret phrases...I'm too old and slow for you all!

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

I'm still reeling from yesterday's shit show.

Amber, since we all know you stalk this shit out of this site, when I say you're a mental case like I've never seen before, I don't mean that as an insult. I mean that you need psychiatric intervention for whatever it is that's going on in that brain of yours.

That aside, it really is frightening how easy it is for Ms. Skittletits to lie effortlessly. If that's not a red flag to her bed bugs, then they have zero braincells left.
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

douunderstandtht
Learner
Learner

Post by douunderstandtht »

can we please make the next thread "amberwalterWHO?" bc today's video omg :rofl:

level3cant

Post by level3cant »

douunderstandtht wrote:can we please make the next thread "amberwalterWHO?" bc today's video omg :rofl:
YEPYEPYEP!!!

blindgirlscout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blindgirlscout »

Why on earth is MAMA STINK BUG posting her screeching at the end of her torture videos? Is she trying to get a record deal? :rofl:

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

afk2001 wrote:
douunderstandtht wrote:okay i have a nit to pick right so in the video a couple of months ago she says she has "6 figures in the fucking bank" yet her mum lives with her and jason and the two girls,

im sure if u had that kind of money you would buy ur mum a house? or even help her out a bit? but it's obviously just another lie BUT DO U THINK SHE LIVES WITH HER MUM WITH JASON AND THE KIDS??
(due to jason's fraud thing)

Still catching up ...forgive me but I want to add here.......I've mentioned many times, I believer the RO's she took out on her partents was just her attempt and offering proof and publicity to her 2 book's the 31 years of lies and ingrids prison.

Yes, her mother lives with them. They do not own a home, as Jason's last house was seized by the IRS because of the judgement against him. According to her, she gave her mom a job at one of their sandwhich shops. Previously her Mom had not been in her life... likely because her Mom has her own issues or because Amber got a restraining order against her mother.
# but that's just my little mind

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

IronLily wrote:Ok. So! Now that I've gotten caught up fully. Let me drop some truth bombs on this lying sack of truffle butter (don't google that term, I warned you)

1. I am from Sacramento County. You cannot CALL a police station and request warrant history. Do you have any idea how many people would abuse this if it was possible? You must acquire warrant history one of three ways: 1) In person written request. Your request becomes public record as an addendum to the case file. In person written requests may be submitted at any police station in the state or at any courthouse in the state. 2) Through a sanctioned representative of the court (such as a county clerk, again, only in person) 3) You may submit a request and pay $1 per search on https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/PublicCaseAccess/. Your request will become public record and be added as an addendum to the case file. If you here on the GG would like to use that link, please note on the left hand side of the site it gives you options. It is a very thorough site and can provide you with a vast array of information about the case. However it is not very "user friendly" and I highly encourage you to read the entire text as written on each page.

The above is a statement of FACT. There is no NORMAl way of getting around these FACTS. MsWalter you can feel free to attempt to wriggle free of them however these are documented legal facts. The good news is, IF for some amazing reason you DID make a successful search (ie there had to have been a warrant or RO or anything with your name attached, which we know there is at least an RO) and in doing so submitted the appropriate documentation, you can in fact prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt as there will be an addendum at the bottom of the listing showing the date you submitted your search, the forum number you submitted (there are different form numbers for internet, in person PD/courthouse and county clerk searches), the location at which you submitted your request (or the last 5 digits of your IP address), your name and your DOB.

The above can be fact checked using the website I provided a link to and by submitting your own search.

2. You may in fact legally submit a letter to a Sacramento County **CLERK** however you may not legally submit a letter to a judge adjudicating your proceedings previous to your attendance at court. The County Clerk will hold the letter in evidence until the appointed time for your hearing at which point the officer of the court may hand it to the authority of the court and they can -decide- whether or not to accept it into evidence. You cannot legally be counted as fulfilling your legal duties for attendance in cases of warrants or subpoenas with a written letter UNLESS (bitch stole my typing style btw, can prove am not Amber) you are a deployed active enlisted military personnel, sign over power of attorney (as in cases of someone who has been injured so badly they cannot be removed from their hospice facility) or you are involved with a non-extraditable offense and present in a non-extradition treaty country.

The above are FACTS and can be verified again, using the site I posted above.

3. California Judicial System does not in fact accept polygraph tests. Here's what the court has to say on them.

"Lie detector tests do not as yet have enough reliability to justify the admission of expert testimony based on their results." (Citing People v. Wochnick, 98 Cal. App. 2d 124, 126-128 [219 P.2d 70] and People v. Porter, 99 Cal. App. 2d 506, 510-511 [222 P.2d 151].) In 1959, in People v. Jones, 52 Cal. 2d 636 [343 P.2d 577], the court said on page 653: "The courts have consistently held that whether the test is a polygraph test, or a ... sodium pentothal test, the results are not such as to be admissible for or against the defendant because of a lack of scientific certainty about the results."

The issue was brought up again

This is fact. Undeniable. Legal FACT. You can fact check it here: http://law.justia.com/cases/california/ ... 3/109.html

4. Amber, might I suggest you take a long sip of of my patented SHUTTHEFUCKUP Juice (tm) and smoke a little of this truth ganja from the California (sorry not even bothering with Arizona since YOU are harassing a Sacramento County resident) Abuse Center: http://www.courts.ca.gov/1261.htm

5. As for Channon's claims there is more. So. I know where she had her wedding. I'm not being all stalkery or anything, I just happen to have had family members have their reception there and knew the location immediately from the photos of the ball room. What Amber didn't know and will know now is that the entire place IS wired for security cameras. **Additional Information Was Here, But I Think It's Best For Channon Not To Post It*** Sorry Norma. Your shit is caught on camera. And you know it. And that's why you called her out on not showing that video. Sorry Adult Honey Boo Boo, you're gunna end up eating a lot of cat shit cereal when you're too broke to pay for real food because she drops a legal elbow from space on you.

I'm not sure what other truth bombs I can nuke her from space (it's the only way to be sure) with.

Oh! Wait! Norma! Don't bother turning off iCloud and Location Services and wiping your phone now btw. The damage is already done hunny. You cannot access the iCloud records from your phone. Little scary I know. But it is there usually for the benefit of the user. You can feel free to do all that stuff if you'd like. But yanno. It's not going to remove the data from the previous dump. And there's still going to be information stored on Apple's servers any time you connect to any App purchased through your Apple ID. ^_^ Kiss kiss, bye Felicia.
You're incredible. Thank you for looking into these facts even further!

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Has anyone heard back from the emails sent to Fullscreen? I haven't

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that Amber days she is doing a shirt and she wants to put "Kristen who" on it. To me that's bullying.... If someone did that to her she's tell bully in a second..... The irony is that on her Facebook page she says the shirt is to promote anti bullying and cyber bullying......

She is the biggest HYPOCRITE

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

After Amber's video today, I immediately ran over to twitter to see if Kristen has responded. Damnit she must be at work. I laughed out loud because honestly that's something a teenager would think of. Amber is such a petty bitch. In the words of Brye that's not bullying. Bullying is saved for the children in the playground. Amber, let's up the antics. Why not pay a visit to northern, ca. Let's see your full on NORMAL in action. :FU: We all know she won't test those waters.. I guess i'm just wishful thinking/hoping i'd see a mugshot soon. ;) Amber has become predictable and it's getting rather :blah:

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

The first 39 seconds of today's video, does Arizona have those trees?
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

IronLily wrote:Ok. So! Now that I've gotten caught up fully. Let me drop some truth bombs on this lying sack of truffle butter (don't google that term, I warned you)

1. I am from Sacramento County. You cannot CALL a police station and request warrant history. Do you have any idea how many people would abuse this if it was possible? You must acquire warrant history one of three ways: 1) In person written request. Your request becomes public record as an addendum to the case file. In person written requests may be submitted at any police station in the state or at any courthouse in the state. 2) Through a sanctioned representative of the court (such as a county clerk, again, only in person) 3) You may submit a request and pay $1 per search on https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/PublicCaseAccess/. Your request will become public record and be added as an addendum to the case file. If you here on the GG would like to use that link, please note on the left hand side of the site it gives you options. It is a very thorough site and can provide you with a vast array of information about the case. However it is not very "user friendly" and I highly encourage you to read the entire text as written on each page.

The above is a statement of FACT. There is no NORMAl way of getting around these FACTS. MsWalter you can feel free to attempt to wriggle free of them however these are documented legal facts. The good news is, IF for some amazing reason you DID make a successful search (ie there had to have been a warrant or RO or anything with your name attached, which we know there is at least an RO) and in doing so submitted the appropriate documentation, you can in fact prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt as there will be an addendum at the bottom of the listing showing the date you submitted your search, the forum number you submitted (there are different form numbers for internet, in person PD/courthouse and county clerk searches), the location at which you submitted your request (or the last 5 digits of your IP address), your name and your DOB.

The above can be fact checked using the website I provided a link to and by submitting your own search.

2. You may in fact legally submit a letter to a Sacramento County **CLERK** however you may not legally submit a letter to a judge adjudicating your proceedings previous to your attendance at court. The County Clerk will hold the letter in evidence until the appointed time for your hearing at which point the officer of the court may hand it to the authority of the court and they can -decide- whether or not to accept it into evidence. You cannot legally be counted as fulfilling your legal duties for attendance in cases of warrants or subpoenas with a written letter UNLESS (bitch stole my typing style btw, can prove am not Amber) you are a deployed active enlisted military personnel, sign over power of attorney (as in cases of someone who has been injured so badly they cannot be removed from their hospice facility) or you are involved with a non-extraditable offense and present in a non-extradition treaty country.

The above are FACTS and can be verified again, using the site I posted above.

3. California Judicial System does not in fact accept polygraph tests. Here's what the court has to say on them.

"Lie detector tests do not as yet have enough reliability to justify the admission of expert testimony based on their results." (Citing People v. Wochnick, 98 Cal. App. 2d 124, 126-128 [219 P.2d 70] and People v. Porter, 99 Cal. App. 2d 506, 510-511 [222 P.2d 151].) In 1959, in People v. Jones, 52 Cal. 2d 636 [343 P.2d 577], the court said on page 653: "The courts have consistently held that whether the test is a polygraph test, or a ... sodium pentothal test, the results are not such as to be admissible for or against the defendant because of a lack of scientific certainty about the results."

The issue was brought up again

This is fact. Undeniable. Legal FACT. You can fact check it here: http://law.justia.com/cases/california/ ... 3/109.html

4. Amber, might I suggest you take a long sip of of my patented SHUTTHEFUCKUP Juice (tm) and smoke a little of this truth ganja from the California (sorry not even bothering with Arizona since YOU are harassing a Sacramento County resident) Abuse Center: http://www.courts.ca.gov/1261.htm

5. As for Channon's claims there is more. So. I know where she had her wedding. I'm not being all stalkery or anything, I just happen to have had family members have their reception there and knew the location immediately from the photos of the ball room. What Amber didn't know and will know now is that the entire place IS wired for security cameras. **Additional Information Was Here, But I Think It's Best For Channon Not To Post It*** Sorry Norma. Your shit is caught on camera. And you know it. And that's why you called her out on not showing that video. Sorry Adult Honey Boo Boo, you're gunna end up eating a lot of cat shit cereal when you're too broke to pay for real food because she drops a legal elbow from space on you.

I'm not sure what other truth bombs I can nuke her from space (it's the only way to be sure) with.

Oh! Wait! Norma! Don't bother turning off iCloud and Location Services and wiping your phone now btw. The damage is already done hunny. You cannot access the iCloud records from your phone. Little scary I know. But it is there usually for the benefit of the user. You can feel free to do all that stuff if you'd like. But yanno. It's not going to remove the data from the previous dump. And there's still going to be information stored on Apple's servers any time you connect to any App purchased through your Apple ID. ^_^ Kiss kiss, bye Felicia.
Wow. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MsAmberwalter”