A101WaysToCreateA31YearOldLieByMsAmberWalter-Part6

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A101WaysToCreateA31YearOldLieByMsAmberWalter-Part6

Post by PhantomMuse »

interesting how she programs her bus via the #tag messages......notice the #vindicated in a happy thanksgiving FB message also #wearehuman ...to me that translates (LMNOP) plan to use that as her back up plan.....if none of the lies pan out. She can alway's say "I'm human I made a mistake....get a life.....like for real, seriously, I mean really? really?"
Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 12.15.39 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

What was the snap she posted about GG? I think she deleted it because I missed it. Sad because I wish I recorded it lol! Also happy turkey day to everyone in the US! :love2: :D

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

PhantomMuse wrote:interesting how she programs her bus via the #tag messages......notice the #vindicated in a happy thanksgiving FB message also #wearehuman ...to me that translates (LMNOP) plan to use that as her back up plan.....if none of the lies pan out. She can alway's say "I'm human I made a mistake....get a life.....like for real, seriously, I mean really? really?"
She would never "own up to it." She would say it was a satire or something. Wait she already used that... Maybe she would say she has an evil doppledangler (spelling lol) that took over her YouTube channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

PhantomMuse wrote:interesting how she programs her bus via the #tag messages......notice the #vindicated in a happy thanksgiving FB message also #wearehuman ...to me that translates (LMNOP) plan to use that as her back up plan.....if none of the lies pan out. She can alway's say "I'm human I made a mistake....get a life.....like for real, seriously, I mean really? really?"

She really gets on my nerves with her fucking million hastags. The worst one is #vindicated. ..bitch if you felt vindicated, then why don't you stfu and leave thing alone? Vindicated my ass.
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”