MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk to ya

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Lbs330
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk t

Post by Lbs330 »

BryeMan wrote:But I do have a confession......lol
Towards the end of July Amber posted a video, think it was called "Who I Live With" it's still on her channel.
She came off soooo pompous in that video, it irritated me to no end! So I sent her older pics showing the same furniture in pics, from when she previously lived with Jason, that is still in her videos. Also a pic showing Jason owned the sammich shop before her, so it was prob just put in her name. Also sent her older pics of his girls, same girls she was showing in her current videos.
To show her, look we ain't dumb!
Well she lost it! Responded with hate and vulgar, and was sending Special Agent Capello after me!
Two days later she uploaded a video saying her life was threatened on snapchat lol
My snapchat contained no threat, it didn't even contain words, just pictures of her life lol
I have screenshots of her replies, will try to post them tonite.
luvmysnugs1 wrote:Emotional check in. Has anyone tried talking about this to outside friends,family, and you get kind of a blank stare??

"Is that a goose? A seagull? Or are you just happy to see me?"
I would pay good money to see that. :rofl:

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

Her latest snap about Charlie sheen-bitch we know you're too narcissistic to care about anyone but yourself. Also, I can't decide if she's still carrying on with this "Mama Bug" crap to try to hint she's pregnant or to copy Trisha Paytas because her followers call her "Mom" and "Mama Fishy"

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

Well, we all called it! Not only the stupid ass clickbait title (which she has already changed from this morning) to her lame, boring and utter inane fucking video. Even her subs are turning on her! Amber, you are an idiot! What the fuck did she expect coming out of this? She really is insane, I mean she admitted that her "RO" video caused a backlash and she comes out with another one!!! I'm sorry, but now instead of feeling sorry for her subs, I actually kinda loathe them. I mean, a blind (and DEAD) man can see what she's doing at this point!! Court of youtube is all this bitch cares about. :FU: Oh and a special :FU: to Jenny RN and Tammy, look at what brain dead bitches came running back to there mama tit!

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Here's the link to the screenshots, I don't know how to insert pics on here, if someone else does please do, I wonder what happened to Special agent Capello, why she switched to special agent Jeffrey's :rofl:

http://dropshots.com/GuruGossiper/date/ ... 9/18:21:26

http://dropshots.com/GuruGossiper/date/ ... 9/18:20:37
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Omg the comments on the latest video, someone said I'm confused I don't understand why you took the lie detector were you forced, Ambers reply "basically I am being extorted, it's called blackmail"

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

Extortion, my ass. Bitch needs to spend more time reading a dictionary and less time looking in the viewfinder at her hideous makeup. Side note, it's embarrassing to know I share the same profession as Jenny RN.

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

Brye just tweeted that Amber was served today at her home for the RO and no more high speed driving through residential neighborhoods for Amber trying to avoid being served. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

I'm living for Bryes tweets right now! She said Amber never moved and lied about it and was served at her old address she claimed to move from.

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Interesting, if she has now been served, how will she be able to upload part 2 & 3 of the lie detector videos.....
Lbs330 wrote:Brye just tweeted that Amber was served today at her home for the RO and no more high speed driving through residential neighborhoods for Amber trying to avoid being served. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Wow! Not one thing that girl says is true!
Lbs330 wrote:I'm living for Bryes tweets right now! She said Amber never moved and lied about it and was served at her old address she claimed to move from.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

BryeMan wrote:Here's the link to the screenshots, I don't know how to insert pics on here, if someone else does please do, I wonder what happened to Special agent Capello, why she switched to special agent Jeffrey's :rofl:

Hey not sure if it's just me but when I click the link it says the gallery is empty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ambien Unrated As So
Learner
Learner

Post by Ambien Unrated As So »

Hlrose wrote:
BryeMan wrote:Here's the link to the screenshots, I don't know how to insert pics on here, if someone else does please do, I wonder what happened to Special agent Capello, why she switched to special agent Jeffrey's :rofl:

Hey not sure if it's just me but when I click the link it says the gallery is empty

I see them and they are precious lol, she is def pissed off lol
"Yes I danced, but I was on Percocets and Champagne." Ms. Amber Walter, aka- Norma (2015).

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
Lbs330 wrote:Extortion, my ass. Bitch needs to spend more time reading a dictionary and less time looking in the viewfinder at her hideous makeup. Side note, it's embarrassing to know I share the same profession as Jenny RN.
Likewise @lbs.Image

Looks like the R/O done got served.

"Is that a goose? A seagull? Or are you just happy to see me?"

What's awesome about the RO's is that apparently they went to Arizona to get them! So it's in Amburgler's back yard! But I have faith in her that she will be violating it in 5....4....3....2..... We may be close to getting our mugshot!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yassimabitch3
Learner
Learner

Post by Yassimabitch3 »

I freaking love brye! She's so pissed Image! I love that on ambers latest video someone commented saying is it just me or it looks like she's in front of a green screen ImageImage I was thinking hmm probably lol!!

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgi ... 534562.gif

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

WOW! This took a huge turn since last night LOL. That video is hilarious.....there's too much to address. Can't wait to see this nutso get sued.

I commented on Amber's video but I'm sure it'll be gone in seconds. :rofl:
lie detector.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Jordan+ wrote:
Hlrose wrote:

I see them and they are precious lol, she is def pissed off lol
Anyway screen shots can be posted? This app gives me a headache

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

Kristen posted a naked picture of Amber on Twitter! LMAO! :rofl: :rofl:

Fuck_Off_Amber
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuck_Off_Amber »

I've been gone for a while bc amber was being too fucking boring! Time for the crazyyyyyyy :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

I'm making a video of all her goofy shit super excitingg

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

Omg GG is finally back! I was losing my mind, especially with the ridiculousness that she put out this morning.

Just when I thought she couldn't be anymore stupid/crazy, she out does herself once again.

So she's still maintaining that as of yesterday, she hasn't been served. She does realize that Brye and Channon posted their lawyers C&D. They can't lie on a legal document. The percocet and botox is just eating away at any brain cells she has left.

I also love how she got SOO mad about Channon using Jason's daughter in a video. Bitch, you put her there and made her look ridiculous. IF, and that's a big IF, the daughter is actually being bullied, it all on Amber not Channon.

Brye is killing me with the tweets. Someone also tweeted "extorted for what? A raggedy sandwich shop and used champagne pop?!" :rofl: I died.
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

unoriginal_hipster wrote:Omg GG is finally back! I was losing my mind, especially with the ridiculousness that she put out this morning.

Just when I thought she couldn't be anymore stupid/crazy, she out does herself once again.

So she's still maintaining that as of yesterday, she hasn't been served. She does realize that Brye and Channon posted their lawyers C&D. They can't lie on a legal document. The percocet and botox is just eating away at any brain cells she has left.

I also love how she got SOO mad about Channon using Jason's daughter in a video. Bitch, you put her there and made her look ridiculous. IF, and that's a big IF, the daughter is actually being bullied, it all on Amber not Channon.

Brye is killing me with the tweets. Someone also tweeted "extorted for what? A raggedy sandwich shop and used champagne pop?!" :rofl: I died.
That was little ole me :rofl:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”