MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk to ya

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk t

Post by afk2001 »

Oh thank god the site is working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

There are just so many things i can say about the video she put up today, pt one of her lie detector test (PS good prediction guys!)

But you know what? I just can't. She is utterly pathetic. First off, lie detector tests are not even reliable. A true sociopath can "trick" a lie detector test by controlling their breathing and basically keeping themselves calm to prevent their heart rate from increasing.

Sorry, AMBZ your video does nothing for me (or for you for that matter). Unfortunately, we all know her low IQ minions will be so happy about these results :roll:

Oh and I will only say one thing. She said never attacked any of the girls. Please.... stop lying to yourself boo :respekt:

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Wow. Fucking FINALLY gg. I've been waiting for what seems like forever lol.

I listened to her video twice as I was getting ready for work. I don't even know where to begin. So full of lies and contradictions.
Seriously, I feel like writing a list to methodically break them down but another part of me just doesn't have the energy to listen to that bullshit again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Wow. Fucking FINALLY gg. I've been waiting for what seems like forever lol.

I listened to her video twice as I was getting ready for work. I don't even know where to begin. So full of lies and contradictions.
Seriously, I feel like writing a list to methodically break them down but another part of me just doesn't have the energy to listen to that bullshit again

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

She is a complete cunt! I can't believe the bull shit she spewed and there isn't enough toilet paper to clean the amount of shit she said!! Wow...that felt good. GG can't breakdown at important times. I had to keep in my anger and It's not good when you have children around.

Amber lets post your nudes all over youtube and see how you react and lets bring in all the guys you worked on your knees for bitch. :FU:
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Loved the part where she claims one of the girls told her they would go to her shitty house and slit her throat. And then proceeds to show a clip of that prom queen video holding a knife

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

double post
Last edited by Lbs330 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

Hallelujah!! I've been losing my mind(Amber style) all day waiting for this site to work. Like everyone else, I could go on for hours about her latest video. I'm going to be very careful with my wording so it's not mistaken as trying to diagnose her. She absolutely could easily manipulated any polygraph test, just based on what has been seen and displayed by her. She's further proven everything most of us already thought about her "well being". It also appears she's working hard to put together a defense for court but Amber, let me save you a little humiliation, or rather your poor lawyer whom probably has no idea what he's gotten himself into, I found at least 10 things that were contradicting without half-ass paying attention. If you think they're not going to bring up everything I spotted and more, along with that ridiculously, pathetic attempt at vindicating yourself with a polygraph, you're in for a big slap of reality in the face in court, which honestly is exactly what you need. :FU:

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Knumb wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Amber Walter: The soundtrack

Brye posted herself lip singing this song on snap chat. It was hilarious! LOL :rofl:

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

All I have to say is-
MAURY! Maury! MAURY!

and I missed you guys!
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Who the hell is Sara grizzle and what does she have to do with any of this drama?? I can't find her on twitter. Can you give a direct link to her page please.

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Amber claimed for many months that Sara Grizzle was stalking her :roll: :rofl:
Sorry I don't have the link, I haven't bothered to look.
Sheabutter wrote:Who the hell is Sara grizzle and what does she have to do with any of this drama?? I can't find her on twitter. Can you give a direct link to her page please.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
Hlrose wrote:Wow. Fucking FINALLY gg. I've been waiting for what seems like forever lol.

I HEAR YA!! I am debating on doing it also,but I would be preaching to the choir.We all know everything she said was psychotic. In particularly the part where she blames channon for the kids bullying. Channon couldn't have put the kid in the vid,if dumbass had not put her in her own hate vid in the first place. Gaaawwwwd. This bitch ain't crazy she's just meniacal.

"Is that a goose? A seagull? Or are you just happy to see me?"
Oh my gosh how could I forget that! That infuriated me beyond words. Beyond. Just the fact that she can blame Shannon for that after she put the poor little girl on the video just goes to show that she has no sane level of mentality whatsoever. Shame on her.

Also another characteristic of what's that again?

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Sheabutter wrote:Who the hell is Sara grizzle and what does she have to do with any of this drama?? I can't find her on twitter. Can you give a direct link to her page please.
In addition to Amber at one point in time saying that Sarah Grizzle was stalking her she also tried to lie and say she was referring to her instead of the other Sarah (you know the one she was talking shit about at the wedding which initiated part of the reason why Kristen and Brye had a problem with her)

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Yes, I almost forgot that part lol
afk2001 wrote:
In addition to Amber at one point in time saying that Sarah Grizzle was stalking her she also tried to lie and say she was referring to her instead of the other Sarah (you know the one she was talking shit about at the wedding which initiated part of the reason why Kristen and Brye had a problem with her)

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Phew. Okay. So I actually took the time to listen to that crap again and here's a few deductions. Apologies for the length:

1) Amber: "I'm sick of proving my innocence and spending money to defend myself"
- bitch. This wasn't court ordered. This will not hold up in court anyway. You did this of your own accord.
2) random, but I throughly enjoyed the informative 90's clip of how a polygraph works. The more you know ;)
3) this video is an outright violation of the cease and desist order. She will be sued for this. You can go onto Brye's Twitter and see the conversation I had with her there yesterday and today. They have full intentions of taking this to the next step and suing her ass.
4) for someone who claims to be an author, she sure sounds like a dumbass
5) Amber: "I thought that by fabricating that prank video..."
-life doesn't work that way. You will forever be discredited from now on no matter what you say. You lied, and played it off as satire. No one fell for that bullshit except a special few (cough Pentatucky cough)
6) Amber: "in my opinion, injunctions and restraining orders are interchangeable."
-Really??? You don't get to decide the law. You're not a thesaurus either
7) cut it with the clips of you crying and trying to get your shit together. You look like even more of a pathetic victim-cryer
8) Amber: "there's a few reasons why all 5 were hit served, but that doesn't matter".
-uh, YES it does. If you're trying to clear your name, why are you leaving out details like that?
9) you say one of them threatened your life. Proof??? Not to mention as I said above, the videos she has made are in themselves threats
10) I'm not sure where Channon gets the number 32, but with all of ambers snaps, references in videos, posts and tweets, it's EASILY over 32 times that she's mentioned this scenario.
11) Amber: "I have not attacked these people." LOL!!!
12) she says she has defended herself but she had not defamed. Is THAT why there pics of Channon on your videos sucking d*ck and you calling Brye "skelletor"?
13) that text convo she posted with Channon. No where does it indicate Amber didn't send the"omg so random but I totally want to go to your wedding" text
14) "there's more than one Channon Rose". Well yeah dumbass. But you're directly referencing her actions. So YES, it is against the cease and desist to speak about her
15) the warrant. She says the warrant email said "I'm sorry I couldn't get you a warrant" and "if a warrant is issued". Seriously??? Thats not what the email said at all. The email clearly stated he issued a warrant and it needs to be processed. The only time the word "if" was used n the email was where it said "if she is arrested in Sacramento". Idiot.
16) "my attorney called". Really? I thought you visited three cop shops on your own. Hmm.
17) she references a text she sent to Channon and said "it said something like..." Again. Show your proof. Don't just make up words on the spot.
18) okay. Yes I feel bad Jason's daughter is being bullied. It's awful. BUT. The evidence that Amber used one of the girls in the prank makeup appointment for Channon is overwhelming. Also, she's being bullied because Amber is batshit insane. Not because her face was shown in. video ffs.
19) "Channon has the choice to visit my channel, therefore it's not harassment." Bullshit. There like saying, I had the choice to go to the party therefore the fact I was sexually assaulted is my fault. ALSO. Channons lawyers are watching her videos
20) "I can legally sit here and talk about Channon Rose until I'm blue in the face". Uh, clearly you didn't read your cease and desist bitch.
21) you included Jason's daughter in the drama by having her in the Halloween skit. You don't think Jason's daughter wasn't explained why a "team bride" jersey was used?

My one question: it does appear as though Channon had ambers address.

Either way, Ambzie. Take a good long look in the meerah. Your actions are inexcusable.

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

I find this screenshot hysterical, especially since it was confirmed that Special Agent Jeffrey's does not exist lol

Last edited by BryeMan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

I don't see how it looks like Channon had her address, she probably wrote her Po box address on that card at the bridal shower. I would like to see what was written on it.
Hlrose wrote:Phew. Okay. So I actually took the time to listen to that crap again and here's a few deductions. Apologies for the length:

1) Amber: "I'm sick of proving my innocence and spending money to defend myself"
- bitch. This wasn't court ordered. This will not hold up in court anyway. You did this of your own accord.
2) random, but I throughly enjoyed the informative 90's clip of how a polygraph works. The more you know ;)
3) this video is an outright violation of the cease and desist order. She will be sued for this. You can go onto Brye's Twitter and see the conversation I had with her there yesterday and today. They have full intentions of taking this to the next step and suing her ass.
-life doesn't work that way. You will forever be discredited from now on no matter what you say. You lied, and played it off as satire. No one fell for that bullshit except a special few (cough Pentatucky cough)
6) Amber: "in my opinion, injunctions and restraining orders are interchangeable."
7) cut it with the clips of you crying and trying to get your shit together. You look like even more of a pathetic victim-cryer
8) Amber: "there's a few reasons why all 5 were hit served, but that doesn't matter".
-uh, YES it does. If you're trying to clear your name, why are you leaving out details like that?
9) you say one of them threatened your life. Proof??? Not to mention as I said above, the videos she has made are in themselves threats
10) I'm not sure where Channon gets the number 32, but with all of ambers snaps, references in videos, posts and tweets, it's EASILY over 32 times that she's mentioned this scenario.
12) she says she has defended herself but she had not defamed. Is THAT why there pics of Channon on your videos sucking d*ck and you calling Brye "skelletor"?
13) that text convo she posted with Channon. No where does it indicate Amber didn't send the"omg so random but I totally want to go to your wedding" text
14) "there's more than one Channon Rose". Well yeah dumbass. But you're directly referencing her actions. So YES, it is against the cease and desist to speak about her
15) the warrant. She says the warrant email said "I'm sorry I couldn't get you a warrant" and "if a warrant is issued". Seriously??? Thats not what the email said at all. The email clearly stated he issued a warrant and it needs to be processed. The only time the word "if" was used n the email was where it said "if she is arrested in Sacramento". Idiot.
16) "my attorney called". Really? I thought you visited three cop shops on your own. Hmm.
17) she references a text she sent to Channon and said "it said something like..." Again. Show your proof. Don't just make up words on the spot.
18) okay. Yes I feel bad Jason's daughter is being bullied. It's awful. BUT. The evidence that Amber used one of the girls in the prank makeup appointment for Channon is overwhelming. Also, she's being bullied because Amber is batshit insane. Not because her face was shown in. video ffs.
19) "Channon has the choice to visit my channel, therefore it's not harassment." Bullshit. There like saying, I had the choice to go to the party therefore the fact I was sexually assaulted is my fault. ALSO. Channons lawyers are watching her videos
20) "I can legally sit here and talk about Channon Rose until I'm blue in the face". Uh, clearly you didn't read your cease and desist bitch.
21) you included Jason's daughter in the drama by having her in the Halloween skit. You don't think Jason's daughter wasn't explained why a "team bride" jersey was used?

Either way, Ambzie. Take a good long look in the meerah. Your actions are inexcusable.

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

19) a party in real life wouldn't apply, Amber said it was Internet based law :rofl:
How can she claim that child was in a Halloween prank only video, it was clearly only intended towards Channon, putting the team bride shirt and rose in the cauldron!
I have a very hard time believing this child's parents are ok with said child being in Ambers video!
Hlrose wrote:Phew. Okay. So I actually took the time to listen to that crap again and here's a few deductions. Apologies for the length:

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

The comment section of the vedio is littered with fake accounts. I posted a few comments and those who talks about Channon and how gross she is, are the ones that are deleted right away. You're sad Amber.
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”