MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk to ya

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk to ya

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here

Thanks to my sweetie luvmysnugs1 for the name suggestion. <3 For future threads, I might have to truncate them, hope that's okay <3
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

RestingBittchFace
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk t

Post by RestingBittchFace »

Come on Amber update us on snap chat. I want to hear you complain so we have something to talk about! :D

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

Damn, part 5 already. We're on a roll!

Now let's see those post surgery pictures Amber! :D
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

unoriginal_hipster wrote:Damn, part 5 already. We're on a roll!

I know can you believe it? I never thought we would make it out of the first thread. Didn't know the real craziness of Amber yet back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

afk2001 wrote:
unoriginal_hipster wrote:Damn, part 5 already. We're on a roll!

I know can you believe it? I never thought we would make it out of the first thread. Didn't know the real craziness of Amber yet back then.

Oh she gave us hints she was bat shit.. we were all just too naive lol

RestingBittchFace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RestingBittchFace »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:I hope someone saved her pre surg snap about "Alert the media Amber's drinking " Cause if something shitty happens,or there are complications, fuck the media,,,ALERT the surgeon. She wouldn't stand a chance suing.

"Come out,come out wherever you are"
Don't worry I got it :rofl:

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I find it interesting when Amber is busy example the todays supposed medical prosedure....all the sudden there are not strange posts from funky names or trolling on here or thedirty.com
It also seems whatever her current living situation is she's being limited on her filming and her snaps...I would say this is because Jason has forbid it....when she took that 2 weeks off in September she said Jason made her take the break because it was so bad that he found her curled in a ball in the closet. So her limited face time is either due to Jason and or her new living quarters
#but that's just my little mind
# but that's just my little mind

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

PhantomMuse wrote:I find it interesting when Amber is busy example the todays supposed medical prosedure....all the sudden there are not strange posts from funky names or trolling on here or thedirty.com
It also seems whatever her current living situation is she's being limited on her filming and her snaps...I would say this is because Jason has forbid it....when she took that 2 weeks off in September she said Jason made her take the break because it was so bad that he found her curled in a ball in the closet. So her limited face time is either due to Jason and or her new living quarters

I think he dumped her... :D
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

missyellow
Informer
Informer

Post by missyellow »

I vote her limited filming is due to Jason's lawyer. None of this is doing him/them any favors and may make things worse for him/them.

I think she has been banned from filming around Jason so is at parts and in cars.

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
Paris83 wrote:
PhantomMuse wrote:I find it interesting when Amber is busy example the todays supposed medical prosedure....all the sudden there are not strange posts from funky names or trolling on here or thedirty.com

I think he dumped her... :D
I do too. It's the only way he can see his kids now,according to the dirty.

Yeah i saw that too. The way he looked at her when they were out for a holloween thing...he wasn't happy. I still remember in one of the vedios were she kept asking him "are you mad, are you mad, are you mad" when they (Brye and Amber) came back down from Amber's room. It just seemed weird...why the fuck would he care?
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 7.00.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 6.58.09 PM.png
Ok folks I gotta another gem of a share.....oh and pay attention to the lyrics.....

Oh yes thats is our little Amber and she looks pissed that she wasnt center stage....this must have been when she was a Pussy Cat Doll :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PhantomMuse on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

I think I'm going to call the pain clinic tomorrow just to find out if her dr performs any outpatient procedures at the orthopedic ambulatory surgery center, unless yall think that's crossing the line and I won't. I think it's probably like the ones I've worked at/for and the pain management dr contracts at the surgery center to perform the injections and other outpatient procedures for his patients at the pain clinic 1-2 days a week. The surgery center gives him a room to do them in sterile environment and they get a chunk of the payments from the patients insurances. I just have a feeling she's going to milk this to the fullest and I want my own little pleasure of knowing it was nothing serious at all.

charlies world
Learner
Learner

Post by charlies world »

Okay, so I'm watching her threatened on snap chat video and see what you all are talking about with her feet. She's saying how she loves getting her feet massaged and "plus my feet are so cute". :rofl: :rofl: I'm sure people with ugly ass feet like a nice massage too, Ambie. Proceeds to talk about why her feet are a six for 5 minutes.Then she says a few minutes later, "Ah my eyes look so pretty in this light" and does duck face. Gag :bhd: Going to go try and finish this video now. Amber, I need some new material gurrl.

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Lbs330 wrote:I think I'm going to call the pain clinic tomorrow just to find out if her dr performs any outpatient procedures at the orthopedic ambulatory surgery center, unless yall think that's crossing the line and I won't. I think it's probably like the ones I've worked at/for and the pain management dr contracts at the surgery center to perform the injections and other outpatient procedures for his patients at the pain clinic 1-2 days a week. The surgery center gives him a room to do them in sterile environment and they get a chunk of the payments from the patients insurances. I just have a feeling she's going to milk this to the fullest and I want my own little pleasure of knowing it was nothing serious at all.
I don't think it's crossing the line. It's not like you're asking for any of her personal information or anything. Just my opinion. :tu:

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I love the lyrics "your voice is like nails on a chalk board.....your always lying thu your teeth.....now its just torture and I'm turning blue....I wish you would leave me alone.....I think this song and video is another dedication to Channon

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

PhantomMuse wrote:
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 7.00.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 6.58.09 PM.png
Ok folks I gotta another gem of a share.....oh and pay attention to the lyrics.....

Oh yes thats is our little Amber and she looks pissed that she wasnt center stage....this must have been when she was a Pussy Cat Doll :rofl:
:rofl: what the actual fuck. Omg. I want to cut my ears off.

Amber has zero rhythm, holy shit. Hahahaha

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

So how exactly is it known that Amber has a Percocet addiction?

I've seen photos that had me wondering wtf she was on but that doesn't explain how it's so pointedly known that this is the particular DOC.

I apologize if this has been covered already but these threads have become such a clusterfuck of information and I'm still fairly new to the horror show.

Seriously a FAQ is a great idea at this point.

"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!"
Edna St. Vincent Millay, A Few Figs from Thistles

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
blackoutglows wrote:So how exactly is it known that Amber has a Percocet addiction?

I've seen photos that had me wondering wtf she was on but that doesn't explain how it's so pointedly known that this is the particular DOC.

I apologize if this has been covered already but these threads have become such a clusterfuck of information and I'm still fairly new to the horror show.

Seriously a FAQ is a great idea at this point.

"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!"
Edna St. Vincent Millay, A Few Figs from Thistles
The pain med addiction is just a reasonable deduction. She has spot on opiate addiction behaviors,and seems to be able to tolerate them well enough to drink booze with them, indicative of high tokerance. Suggesting she takes them frequently. Glazed eyes pin point pupils, impulsive behavior,cotton mouth etc etc etc

let me make a correction for Luvsungs .....this reasonable deductions screams NORMAL....so theres that

illbeyourwater
Lurker
Lurker

Post by illbeyourwater »

Well she's out of "surgery" she accepted my Instagram request in the past 30 minutes.

Hopefully she starts snapping or something soon...

illbeyourwater
Lurker
Lurker

Post by illbeyourwater »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
illbeyourwater wrote:Well she's out of "surgery" she accepted my Instagram request in the past 30 minutes.

Hopefully she starts snapping or something soon...

So,, let me get this straight. she went in mid morning for an extremely high risk spinal surgery,, that in fact may kill her. And just a few short hours later, she is within her right mind enough to, to pick up the demon phone and start accepting instagram requests. OK,,, sounds normal. So relieved the cooky bitch pulled through surgery. I she gonna drive her ambizie self home as well?? Gaaawwwwwddddd!!!
Actually she snapped her procedure was at 1:15 pm...I'll see if I can get a pic. So she was down about 3 hours total...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Return to “MsAmberwalter”