Me Amber Walter~~Part 4-Amburgler on the Run

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
dahlia_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter~~Part 4-Amburgler on the Run

Post by dahlia_ »

Honestly, at this point, her life is like a literal soap opera. The next thread should have something with that in the title lol. She's so dramatic about all of it, even the most mundane things.

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

beansofwrath wrote:
allpinkeverything wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those hastags lol. #iforgiveyou
Why are you still passive aggressively referring to the situation then #letitgo #butnotyetimenjoyingthedrama
Because she knows that once she does let it go, Frozen style, she will go back to being a nobody who puts out boring, crap content and no one will be interested enough to watch any longer. I know I can certainly say as long as she keeps driving the crazy train, I will remain a passenger for the entertainment.

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

I looked up the surgery center and they are registered as an "ambulatory surgery center" AKA outpatient surgery. Not a big deal.

Bitch needs some attention.
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

While were all in an intense prayer warrior session for Ambers successful surgery and recovery.....I would like to touch on something thats been thats got my craw.
Being Amber is being cyber bullied,has over 3000 comments waiting to be approved on her video (she claims), hundred/thousands of hate email,tweets,etc, death threats, being sent a box full of mutilated barbie heads,contract killers that showed up at her school (but some how let her get away) SIDE NOTE whoever hired said attacker/killers ....get a refund! Any way, with all of this activity wouldn't you think there would be more then 12 or so regular posters on her thread? not to mention the most you ever see showing active on the site at any given time is like 68 users including guests?

# but that's just my little mind

Alicia10
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alicia10 »

In case some of you don't have Snapchat.

LolZ.

**Ahh sorry I can't add the picture from my phone, as it's apparently too big :(
Last edited by Alicia10 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Medical Specialties and Services

Doctors at the SurgiCenter perform various procedures in specialties such as gynecology, urology, orthopedics, ear, nose and throat, podiatry, ophthalmology, and general and plastic surgery. Some of the most commonly performed procedures at the SurgiCenter include:

Hernia repair
Bunionectomy
Knee arthroscopy
Colonoscopy/Upper Endoscopy
Laproscopic cholecystectomy
Tonsillectomy
Physiatry procedures

Amber, this is what they provide.
Unless your getting a Colonoscopy through your back...you're probably getting getting something to fix your face.
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Paris83 wrote:Medical Specialties and Services

Doctors at the SurgiCenter perform various procedures in specialties such as gynecology, urology, orthopedics, ear, nose and throat, podiatry, ophthalmology, and general and plastic surgery. Some of the most commonly performed procedures at the SurgiCenter include:

Hernia repair
Bunionectomy
Knee arthroscopy
Colonoscopy/Upper Endoscopy
Laproscopic cholecystectomy
Tonsillectomy
Physiatry procedures

Amber, this is what they provide.
Unless your getting a Colonoscopy through your back...you're probably getting getting something to fix your face.
"a Colonoscopy through your back" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kels0990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Amber Walter- Thread Name Suggestions

Post by kels0990 »

Have you all seen this video from 2014? Amber claims she's being targeted....sounds awfully familiar....

I'm a newbie to GG but I found this funny and couldn't resist posting--I apologize if you guys have already touched on this video.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
unoriginal_hipster wrote:I looked up the surgery center and they are registered as an "ambulatory surgery center" AKA outpatient surgery. Not a big deal.

Bitch needs some attention.
I don't know bout today,but the other day on The Dirty, the implication was that since Ambz stunt with the witch's cauldron and shit,,Jason was no longer allowed to have the kids in the hone. Also,,someone was inferring that they now live in a "dump". My guess is that is why she is not filming from home. She is way too much of a superficial bitch to show the world a modest lifestyle. Also,,, I talk to someone that talks to Ambz,and Ambz told her that the proc is an epidural, but technically still falls under a surg procedure,so that was what she was going to tell everyone.

"Come out,come out wherever you are"
I think this sounds possible, however and this is a big stretch but also very possible.....if you recall way back Amber snapped prenatal vitamins....and also has made a comment in a snap or vid with Jason about if they had a kid.....this procedure could possibly be an abortion.....it witch case she very well wouldnt care or have avoid not drinking champagne or not eat the night prior.
I'm just puttin it out there....the hormones sure would explain some of the NORMAL behavior

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:Also,,, I talk to someone that talks to Ambz
hold up - wait - what !?

that is JUICY AS FUCK, do tell

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Nina Santiago has put a video out pleading for help from her kisses.....to give her advice or leads to how to write a book or leads on a publishing companies....Do you think Amber is going to offer her ghost writing services and Penman Publishing ? :rofl:

foreverwolfie
Learner
Learner

Post by foreverwolfie »

I left for 2-3 days from this drama cuz I wasnt feeling well because of IT! I dont know how Amber isnt in a hospital by just keeping up with everything everywhere. Kudos to her for that.

Im on page 19 only. Help? Tips and tricks on how to update faster?

And also, I know this is old but someone said why Channon got married before her actual wedding, I think is because of their honeymoon. My brother got married this year and they did the same because the place they were going on honeymoon, itd have a little bit of discount since theyre a couple and theyd leave cute little surprises in their bedroom every day and such. So yeah. XD

Back to reading.

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
OutOfStep wrote:
luvmysnugs1 wrote:Also,,, I talk to someone that talks to Ambz
hold up - wait - what !?

that is JUICY AS FUCK, do tell
Yeah, she started a relationship with Ambz back in the day, when she kind of thought she was legit. After all of this, girl just puts on a show to try and stay in the know. Ambz is still very careful what she divulges to her though. I dont think I could pull off a fake friendship just to stay informed, but.... oh, also, that Sarah Grizzle is also a nut case,,, superficial spoiled brat. Yeah, Ambz kind of shit on her, but believe me Grizzle was not all innocent either.
Pretty sure Grizzle also enjoys the percocet... A LOT. Birds of a feather...

foreverwolfie
Learner
Learner

Post by foreverwolfie »

@oy16y my bf and I have been together for 4 years now. We met online and even are in a long distance relationship at the moment. But its working perfectly fine. You just have to have 100% trust on one another and thats basically it. :FU:

Sorry I promise not to bring up old shit anymore but that post just bothered me a lot.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:I have come here this afternoon with this announcement in support Ms Amburglar walter...
Any one who has spent as much time on their back and knees as ambzie,,undoubtedly needs a fucking back surgery. Poor crippled up little thaaang.Image Image Image Image Image Image

"Come out,come out wherever you are"

SNUGS! I JUST PISSED MY GODDAMN PANTS!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorry for shouting
.*catching up*

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

Paris83 wrote:She just snapchated that she going for surgery today...sure Amber, like you wouldn't have mentioned it before and surgery is not like booking your hair or nails moron. ..it takes a while.

So now you're gonna disappear again?
If she disappears for a couple of days will be probably because she went to redo her facial treatment and will have her face all of black spots, back in her earlier vlogs she loved to show off how she is a smartass in cosmetology( coz ms.ambier went to school and she is a licensed aesthetician ) because we all know, the décolleté is the area which shows you age , yeah we can see u r turning 32.
I just wanna say Amber F@ck u!!! :FU:

ladybunnybuns
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ladybunnybuns »

PhantomMuse wrote:Hold the phone....I just hit the mother load song and staring Amber herself :rofl:

beckarinaa
Debater
Debater

Post by beckarinaa »

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Return to “MsAmberwalter”