Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
moonfaced
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by moonfaced »

omg i just created an account cause this is getting too good :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
now i really wanna see amber's face in that mugshot of the day banner!

4chan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4chan »

Nailpolishjunky wrote:So wait. . Now she claims that her youtube account is fake? So there's an amber impersonator making videos?
I can't even find the fake account that's she's talking about. There's just one account that has a video posted a year ago of her. Image http://youtu.be/iPaMJc7HA4g

Longtimegglurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Longtimegglurker »

navynails88 wrote:Just an aside from someone currently in school, no one is ever excited to go to class when they have to give a presentation. No one.
Ain't that the truth!

Also, why is she even going to class if someone threatened to beat the shit out of her? Which btw I don't believe. For someone who is "genuinely" afraid for their safety, she shouldn't leave her house. I wouldn't

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

did i space out or something, cuz i just noticed her giveaway video, of that fug watch?....i could see her selling both of them lol

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

EpicEyeroll wrote:did i space out or something, cuz i just noticed her giveaway video, of that fug watch?....i could see her selling both of them lol
I always space out when on Amber's page. It's like the damn twilight zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allpinkeverything
Informer
Informer

Post by allpinkeverything »

I like AmburglarOnTheRun! Very nice

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

This girl is on a delete frensie again.......she use to have a few hundred vids on her old channel and she's down to 63
here starting at 6:30 mark listen to her discribe herself hmmmm preminition anyone?
..... and this was also around the time she had those ranting vids now gone of couse....the vids of her saying her account was hacked and her books cant be listed for sale on amazon because she's in violation or something or her right to sell the books was be in question by amazon blah blah.....shes trying her best to clear out any details we may find to connect the dots just like she did when we found her mom and dads face books a few months ago and she had a bunch of juicy stuff deleted of those accounts.
from the 6:30 mark she is describing herself......creepy
# but that's just my little mind

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

From the down bar in the video above
Published on May 11, 2015
Jealousy can be destructive and lead to poor choices and negative behavior. Please be cautious and learn from my mistakes. I have no ill will towards the person I am referring to in this video and wish for nothing from them, but to be left alone.
End of story.
I AM represented by legal counsel and any contact from this person in the most minimal form WILL be reported, recorded, and the appropriate legal measures will ensue.
Slander and defamation WILL NOT be tolerated.
I will not be bullied, or backed into a corner. You will leave my friends alone, and go about your own life.
Thanks.
Word of Caution, You may be able to hide behind the cloak of your computer, but your IP address is basically your electronic THUMBPRINT. I would HIGHLY advise you keep that in mind.

Valerie Valentine
Learner
Learner

Post by Valerie Valentine »

I can see it now...
and America's Next Top Mugshot 2015 goes to... :rofl:

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by Mia_2015 »

PhantomMuse wrote:This girl is on a delete frensie again.......she use to have a few hundred vids on her old channel and she's down to 63
here starting at 6:30 mark listen to her discribe herself hmmmm preminition anyone?
..... and this was also around the time she had those ranting vids now gone of couse....the vids of her saying her account was hacked and her books cant be listed for sale on amazon because she's in violation or something or her right to sell the books was be in question by amazon blah blah.....shes trying her best to clear out any details we may find to connect the dots just like she did when we found her mom and dads face books a few months ago and she had a bunch of juicy stuff deleted of those accounts.
from the 6:30 mark she is describing herself......creepy
In her "real talk, YouTube drama" video she mentions how Some girl was talking shit & Brye made it a point to get the girls YouTube channel down & she says "I even vlogged about it"

^^^^ that's the vlog

Last edited by Mia_2015 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SarahEmmaX
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahEmmaX »

Finally! I watched Channons video the other night and came in to GG straight after to see was there an amber thread! Holy shitballs! I've been catching up ever since! Haha keep wanting to get involved but I was always too far behind! You birches are hysterical! My boyfriend thinks I've gone mad! I'm talking to him and calling you by your usernames and he officially thinks I've lost it! Hahaha. Special agent Jeffries had me dying!! Thank you for the giggles!

This Bitch is in a world of her own! I've only just started following the drama and as of today I subscribed and had to follow her snapchat! She is facilitating! Haha. But I definitely think she's going to play up to the fact we think she's a whack job.. Cause let's be real. It's the only defence she's got left at this point!

Getting threatened in school my ass! And if she did, she couldn't go to the cop shop and report it! Imagine all the papers she would have been served with! Poor secret agent Jeffries wouldn't have a leg to stand on!

Someone should find her wearing that shade of lipstick her suicide note was on! I like it! Haha

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

EpicEyeroll wrote:did i space out or something, cuz i just noticed her giveaway video, of that fug watch?....i could see her selling both of them lol
That was from a few days ago... maybe before she released her scandalous video?

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

that video she total is describing all of this behavior........I wonder who this girl was because she was calling Amber out back in May...and yes the scorpion sting vid was BS and I believe she did confide in this girl that her book was just made up. Girl I'm sure your out there....raise your hand Amber can't damage control here by deleting she can only send a link to her books for a free read hoping we will read it and feel sorry for her life of misery and abuse.

missyellow
Informer
Informer

Post by missyellow »

OMG after an epic 48 hours I'm done it! I've gotten to the end of the thread.

I'd like to thank you all for the great read. I'm in bed sick with a chest infection and a cold and you guys have brought me great joy.

Special mentions to Amber, Channon, Brye & Kristen for the light entertainment and the overuse of "you guys" I was going to count the amount of times it was said over 4 vids but I lost count.

I look at Amber and try to figure out why she has so many subs and I don't lol, everyone loves crazy

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
PhantomMuse wrote:From the down bar in the video above
Published on May 11, 2015
Jealousy can be destructive and lead to poor choices and negative behavior. Please be cautious and learn from my mistakes. I have no ill will towards the person I am referring to in this video and wish for nothing from them, but to be left alone.
End of story.
I AM represented by legal counsel and any contact from this person in the most minimal form WILL be reported, recorded, and the appropriate legal measures will ensue.
Slander and defamation WILL NOT be tolerated.
I will not be bullied, or backed into a corner. You will leave my friends alone, and go about your own life.
Thanks.
Word of Caution, You may be able to hide behind the cloak of your computer, but your IP address is basically your electronic THUMBPRINT. I would HIGHLY advise you keep that in mind.
It is about time that this thread returned to the topic. Thank you PhantomMuse. We can sit here all day and investigate what BPD is,and or schizophrenia. But, this is about ambzie burglars assault and harassment of innocent ppl. It truly does not matter what is ailing her. After her up tenth suicide threat I am soooo fucking over it. This nasty bitch has caused damage to ppl that will take a very long time to recover from. I think it is more productive to stop trying to arm chair diagnose,and stick to the bullshit behavior that ambzie is exhibiting. We have no knowledge what so fucking ever, that she is sick. She is simply a mean girl at this point. FUCK YOU AMBER!

"Sent From A Very Happy Place"
Thank you!!! Exactly! When people in my life call me out on something they don't like that I did/said, I don't blame my BPD. I own it or I tell them why don't agree with them or what ever the situation. So many people have such a harsh idea of what BPD is... don't get me wrong it sucks & makes my relationships with people hard but MY actions are choices I made! Just like anyone else. So it doesn't matter how sick Amber is (if she is) what she is doing is not okay in the slightest.

SarahEmmaX
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahEmmaX »

Speaking of going off topic.. Something must be wrong.. The thread has gone on for too long and no mods have made a new one, and then no mods have stopped people from diagnosing. :/ I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that's where they usually jump in. Strange!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

You know that vid is being deleted as soon as she reads this above......and I've been saying for a long time now.....put the mental illness aside I do believe this girl was born a bad seed.......they do exhist. Look at Jodi Arias, look at Jeffery Dommer... I'm not suggesting amber is a murderer I'm suggesting Jodi and Jeffery were born bad seeds and then add multiple mental illness and family and the community just ignoring the signs.........then someone ends up dead. I really do think it's possible someone could end up dead. I wont point out who but Amber is deffinately in here trying to promote some sympathy....to me those enteries are obvious

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

I'm so glad y'all found the mugshot website. :tu:

Now I can't wait for her to get arrested :rofl: I swear I'm not a horrible person, I just hate this bitch.
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

Nailpolishjunky
Talker
Talker

Post by Nailpolishjunky »

There's also an app called jailbase :P

Valerie Valentine
Learner
Learner

Post by Valerie Valentine »

HEY AMBLUR
you might wanna change your description on the "WORST TRIP EVER" video if you want it to match the title ya know? since you get lots of time to read here.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”