Me Amber Walter Part 2

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Mia_2015
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter Part 2

Post by Mia_2015 »

afk2001 wrote:
Mia_2015 wrote:It's not that I don't see your point (to an extent)... I just highly doubt it will make a difference. Also, there is a different between texting & speaking to a camera (I do feel it should be mounted though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you. I disagree though. And that shows again, that we are all entitled to our opinions. Many states do have distracted driving laws, separate from texting and driving.

Just understand where I am coming from. I have had trauma patients that are so maimed from another driver that it made me cry. Literally the saddest thing. I just can imagine her hitting someone, maybe a pedestrian, or a cyclist and it just makes me so mad. That is all. If it could make the slightest difference it would be worth it to me.

Oh and then I can't stand her either.. so there is that too. :rofl:
Trust me I see your point... My great cousin died in a motorcycle accident on Christmas Eve '82 because he ran a stop sign because he was caught up
In his emotions, not paying attention. So I get it.

I can't stand the bitch either so we have that in common Image

NurseyPoo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NurseyPoo »

Mia_2015 wrote:
NurseyPoo wrote:
Mia_2015 wrote:Nurseypoo--- like I said you don't know the speed limit of the street she is on.... So you don't know if she is speeding. Please direct
Me to a video where she is driving erratically & I will gladly take back what I said. Again, this does not mean a video that you are ASSUMING she's speeding.

No one said a damn thing about speeding.
Okay.. So again.. Please direct me to the video where she is driving erratically. I don't watch all her videos so I may have missed it. I'm not even being bitchy... I really want to see it

Again, no one said anything about driving erratically and speeding. Telling someone what they think is ridiculous is slightly bitchy.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

NurseyPoo wrote:
Mia_2015 wrote:Nurseypoo--- like I said you don't know the speed limit of the street she is on.... So you don't know if she is speeding. Please direct
Me to a video where she is driving erratically & I will gladly take back what I said. Again, this does not mean a video that you are ASSUMING she's speeding.

No one said a damn thing about speeding. Driving while not looking at the road is dangerous. If you are going faster than 25 MPH and not looking at the road you can hurt someone.

I could only watch half the video because I can't stand that woman but she never took her eyes off the road for even 2 seconds so... I don't see your point Mrs. Nurseypoo

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

NurseyPoo wrote:
Mia_2015 wrote:
NurseyPoo wrote:

No one said a damn thing about speeding.
Okay.. So again.. Please direct me to the video where she is driving erratically. I don't watch all her videos so I may have missed it. I'm not even being bitchy... I really want to see it

Again, no one said anything about driving erratically and speeding. Telling someone what they think is ridiculous is slightly bitchy.
In my opinion calling the cops on someone you watch on the Internet over them "not paying attention" while driving is ridiculous.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Yea, I don't really care about the speeding and driving erratically part. Rather not paying attention to the road. That is my issue.
Driving while looking into a camera,IS eratic driving. If you are so inclined to call the PD, you should follow your heart.Dont let anyone discourage you. You are not asking anybody else to call, so nobody else should care. Do what you need to do to give yourself piece of mind. Let the cops watch her vid see what they think. You could actually just send the cops the link to the vid. Let them determine if she is driving wrecklessly by filming herself, holding the camera,while driving. They can actually decipher how fast she is going, and figure out where she is at,and the speed limit. Now,the question is,will they? IDK,but at least you have done something other than just sit around and talk about it. Do you boo, do you.Image

"Sent From A Very Happy Place"
Thank you! I'm glad someone sees my point of view.

Cause you know caring about the well being of others is ridiculous and all!

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

Lol you people

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Mia_2015 wrote:
NurseyPoo wrote:

No one said a damn thing about speeding. Driving while not looking at the road is dangerous. If you are going faster than 25 MPH and not looking at the road you can hurt someone.

I could only watch half the video because I can't stand that woman but she never took her eyes off the road for even 2 seconds so... I don't see your point Mrs. Nurseypoo

Anyway moving on.... New topic please.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I use to vlog on youtube and I used my phone banded to the rearview mirror.Now this set up actually made me an even more aware driver. I see a kid in the back seat or an over chatty passenger and radio turned up as more concern. That being said, Amber's set up is way way dangerous... for one she most often is holding the camera with one hand (BAD) then she drives with one leg pinned up at her crotch with a shaking dog resting its head on the steering wheel and when she is paying attention it's to look at herself in the "MIRRA" ....all these bad road habbits from someone who has several traffic violations and a DUI. I say she shouldnt have a license.
# but that's just my little mind

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

PhantomMuse wrote:I use to vlog on youtube and I used my phone banded to the rearview mirror.Now this set up actually made me an even more aware driver. I see a kid in the back seat or an over chatty passenger and radio turned up as more concern. That being said, Amber's set up is way way dangerous... for one she most often is holding the camera with one hand (BAD) then she drives with one leg pinned up at her crotch with a shaking dog resting its head on the steering wheel and when she is paying attention it's to look at herself in the "MIRRA" ....all these bad road habbits from someone who has several traffic violations and a DUI. I say she shouldnt have a license.
DUI? I didn't know this... Anyone find a mugshot?

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

PhantomMuse wrote:I use to vlog on youtube and I used my phone banded to the rearview mirror.Now this set up actually made me an even more aware driver. I see a kid in the back seat or an over chatty passenger and radio turned up as more concern. That being said, Amber's set up is way way dangerous... for one she most often is holding the camera with one hand (BAD) then she drives with one leg pinned up at her crotch with a shaking dog resting its head on the steering wheel and when she is paying attention it's to look at herself in the "MIRRA" ....all these bad road habbits from someone who has several traffic violations and a DUI. I say she shouldnt have a license.
Good point! :tu:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

You think with her DUI just being three years ago she would be smarter!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I was watching her snapchats today. I wonder if she is really moving? I guess it would be pretty obvious if she didn't move though. So I guess the real question is, is she moving for another reason rather than the whole address issue.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Anyway moving on.... New topic please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Isn't Amber THE topic?

"Sent From A Very Happy Place"[/quote]

Amber who? Ha ha.

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

Wow her new video is so annoying. Basically praising herself the entire time or about how she was so hurt by everybody else.

I think it's hilarious how you can see her bitchy true self right before she cuts/edit
Speaking of which, does she think that editing looks good? She spent so much time on it and in my opinion it's shitty a'f

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

PolishXx wrote:Wow her new video is so annoying. Basically praising herself the entire time or about how she was so hurt by everybody else.

I think it's hilarious how you can see her bitchy true self right before she cuts/edit
Speaking of which, does she think that editing looks good? She spent so much time on it and in my opinion it's shitty a'f
Yea the new video was definitely annoying. She is always the victim, and she feels the need to re-tell the same stories over and over for attention. That girl loves sympathy doesn't she??

I didn't think very much of her new editing she spoke so highly of.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I think most of all the comments/post on various youtube vids,social media and gossip threads about Amber both negative and positive are generated by Amber either directly or indirectly. If you notice there is always someone on here that will direct us all to the dirty.com thread and its always some juicy tid bit to keep us all spewing our thoughts here. If you notice when Amber is busy all the sudden said comments and activity stop.
Example ....she's was working on her last video and now busy packing so now the trolls here are silent and the dirty hasnt had a post in 3 days.
I believe Amber is of the mindset that any attention is good attention as long as people are talking About her that's all she cares about.
Of course she will take a starbucks break and read here....and see this comment .....and soon we will all be sprinkled with urin.....$5 dolla me comment long time!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I think most of all the comments/post on various youtube vids,social media and gossip threads about Amber both negative and positive are generated by Amber either directly or indirectly. If you notice there is always someone on here that will direct us all to the dirty.com thread and its always some juicy tid bit to keep us all spewing our thoughts here. If you notice when Amber is busy all the sudden said comments and activity stop.
Example ....she's was working on her last video and now busy packing so now the trolls here are silent and the dirty hasnt had a post in 3 days.
I believe Amber is of the mindset that any attention is good attention as long as people are talking About her that's all she cares about.
Of course she will take a starbucks break and read here....and see this comment .....and soon we will all be sprinkled with urin.....$5 dolla me comment long time!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

PhantomMuse wrote:I think most of all the comments/post on various youtube vids,social media and gossip threads about Amber both negative and positive are generated by Amber either directly or indirectly. If you notice there is always someone on here that will direct us all to the dirty.com thread and its always some juicy tid bit to keep us all spewing our thoughts here. If you notice when Amber is busy all the sudden said comments and activity stop.
I can definitely see part of that being true. The only thing that I think slightly contradicts this theory is that Amber cannot handle any negativity whatsoever. I could see her sending minions this way (which she has recently and in the past) or getting people to just spy on the thread in general. In the past, I can think of a specific example that lead me to believe she reads on her more frequently than normal. When her 50 Shades of Grey knock off, err her book I should say, came out many voiced very negative opinions on her. I shat you not, less than 24 hours later she had a video addressing the comments on here. She has to control her comments and prevent any negative ones on all of her videos as well as social media.

I was just looking for that video too and I can't find it :/

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Oh wait found it :D

Return to “MsAmberwalter”