Been thanked: 0

Re: Saggy Titney Fake the Label Scamders - Part 8

Post by effieeee »

howdydoody wrote:
Silkyhoney wrote:Image

Great facetuning brit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her waistline on the right and her stomach on that side too= :rofl:
Plus everything else... but her minions were telling the EXPOSEDDDD page that "Brittney never photoshops her photos you fat ugly dog hope u die for this". Jasmine Louise Cameron is a youtuber and she was just as bad with commenting which is ironic since she has a YouTube channel (and her original channel was deleted back in 2016 apparently due to her abusing users). Honestly WHY photoshop yourself SO SO SO much when people can see you in person AND videos? Or is that why she doesn't upload regularly ;)

she probably takes a photo then looks at it and goes hmm nahh i dont look like that and then edits it to look they way she thinks she looks..idk hahaha but she crazy :rofl:

Mercedes86
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mercedes86 »

I thought it was funny how she showed us all the Fayt clothes tags and then shows us a 10 that she was wearing but she could have easily swapped it for a different size tag

sharktea
Talker
Talker

Post by sharktea »

Has fayt become like a retailer now? There are quay sunglasses and other clothing brands on the site...

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Mercedes86 wrote:I thought it was funny how she showed us all the Fayt clothes tags and then shows us a 10 that she was wearing but she could have easily swapped it for a different size tag
This! My exact opinion. And Liv’s insta story video of Brittney wearing a size 10 Tigerlily dress doesn’t mean much when you could SEE she was sucking her stomach in, poisoning on an angle plus wasn’t actually able to tie it up so the swing tag showing a 10 doesn’t mean much. Just because you can squeeze into a smaller size doesn’t mean that’s the size you are. Plus the clothes she has hired from whatever the mob is..... they show the exact same dresses on women who are size 8’s and 10 and there’s a difference in them and Brittney

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

What’s with fayt now... weird

fleetwoodmacsexpants
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fleetwoodmacsexpants »

That shit is exactly what I’m talking about. How could Brittney think her delusional stans sending a person death threats is okay or setting a good example. She’s honestly so fucking delusional, it’s revolting. Hey Britt, I hope you’re reading this :FU:

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

fleetwoodmacsexpants wrote:That shit is exactly what I’m talking about. How could Brittney think her delusional stans sending a person death threats is okay or setting a good example. She’s honestly so fucking delusional, it’s revolting. Hey Britt, I hope you’re reading this :FU:
It’s even more interesting the fact she knew about the Instagram profile for a week or so BEFORE the user showed ‘Fayt’ designs were online for sale from other online boutiques for over 12 months prior to this drop. She inboxed the person and said she won’t explain it and then went on her insta stories to send her drop kick followers to do the damage. Sorry but I find it absolutely pathetic on her end because she KNEW what they would do- happened to Shell, Jacko, Dylan and Georgia. Seriously shows how much of a good person she is...

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

fleetwoodmacsexpants wrote:That shit is exactly what I’m talking about. How could Brittney think her delusional stans sending a person death threats is okay or setting a good example. She’s honestly so fucking delusional, it’s revolting. Hey Britt, I hope you’re reading this :FU:
It’s even more interesting the fact she knew about the Instagram profile for a week or so BEFORE the user showed ‘Fayt’ designs were online for sale from other online boutiques for over 12 months prior to this drop. She inboxed the person and said she won’t explain it and then went on her insta stories to send her drop kick followers to do the damage. Sorry but I find it absolutely pathetic on her end because she KNEW what they would do- happened to Shell, Jacko, Dylan and Georgia. Seriously shows how much of a good person she is...

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

ImageImage
Seriously annoying hearing her pronounce mukbang and then saying she comes up with ideas and then a week later someone else has done it. Funny she’s in the midst of drama often and rants about others

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

I've had to continually stop the new video because of how bloody annoying she is (literally just hit 6 minute mark and I started watching hours ago) and you can tell that profile hit home with their "lies" about her. A big ol fashioned rant were Hannah keeps throwing her 2 cents in and I still feel like it's a video she shouldn't have posted. She's ranting about shit she does- she will EXPOSE if someone has sent her a comment or inbox she doesn't agree with. She's bad mouthed people and companies at their high and lows. If the YT community is so bad perhaps she should find another job, knuckle down and shut the f up. I'm over the victim and snow flake complex she has going on.

EDIT: It;s paused at 6:00 time stamp and her lips are definitely different than what they used to be and her saying it's from overlining is hardly believable as they are still more plump without any lip product.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Wonder what happened to the Fayt denim jackets that were "coming soon" that she was posting about a few months back and there was an animal print singlet with buttons down the front that were supposedly coming out and didn't turn up on the site

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

"
Ashley George
9 hours ago
sis ur as narcissistic as the rest, lol, ofc we gone come for u guys. watch out sis u next!"

"
Jessica Kennard
3 days ago
You did drag Shannon and Sally? Didn’t you?"

"
Karen Walker
2 days ago
Umm I remember you calling out Shannon & Sally Jo. That was drama to me."

"
clareohh
1 day ago
Um didn't you make a video called "ROASTING THE VMAs FASHION 2018" ???"

"
charlotte scells
3 days ago
No offence but no one asked.. when are you actually going to do YouTube videos I enjoy watching again. I was a dedicated subscriber for ages Britt. You really need to pull your content back up :("

"
Jess Elizabeth
3 days ago
You are making a video about hate and drama but your hating on all of it. So your hating on youtubers who do exactly what your doing in this video"
Comments on her recent vid

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

And yet the top 3 of photos have been edited..

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

She looks terrible in that dress!! And I feel so sorry for her neighbours and the unfortunate people who will end up living in the currently available townhouse in her lot

del21
Talker
Talker

Post by del21 »

howdydoody wrote:She looks terrible in that dress!! And I feel so sorry for her neighbours and the unfortunate people who will end up living in the currently available townhouse in her lot
that dress is SO UGLY. i can’t believe she’s putting it on fayt Image

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

del21 wrote:
howdydoody wrote:She looks terrible in that dress!! And I feel so sorry for her neighbours and the unfortunate people who will end up living in the currently available townhouse in her lot
that dress is SO UGLY. i can’t believe she’s putting it on fayt Image

On Tori's insta stories the videos of Brittney wearing the dress made her look pregnant. Liv, Tori and Brittney all need to dress for their shape

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

ImageImage
THE FACE
THE ARM
THE HILARITY

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

For the first time in 2 years she mentioned her operation in 2016 that she said she was going to make a video about and obviously never did. Then just says “I had an operation” twice. I feel like she was super vague and intentional with her choice of words for her minions to ask her about it

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

I’m just not entirely sure this is the most flattering dress....

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”