jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShittneyLeeSaunders - Daddy Issues, KMart & heartbreaks

Post by jtbi98 »

Zoo61 wrote:
dearactually wrote: And it made me feel very uncomfortable hearing Brittney say she was giving her Mum $300 as well as a gift for Mother's Day, and then film her Mum's reaction..
$300 is nothing and pretty lame to film the reaction.

if she wanted to do film the reaction type of video. she should've bought her mum a car or something
And its something she has put absolutely no thought into. I get that it's a nice thing to do and obviously her mum was happy with it, I just can't believe she filmed it.

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

She's thinking of moving to Sydney again wtf it was a big enough commitment for me moving across the border (aka 10 minutes from where I lived previously) i wouldn't surprised if she's met some guy there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abrakebabra
Learner
Learner

Post by abrakebabra »

howdydoody wrote:
abrakebabra wrote:Brittney Braindead Saunders
Tittney Lee Fraudster
Thick-knee Lee Saunders
I don't know why but this literally only just showed up on my end.

Brittney Braindead Saunders and Tittney Lee Fraudster get my vote.
I'm glad you appreciated the effort! To add to my previous ideas, in consideration of her new BS Insta posts...

Tittney-Relocate-Saunders

That name now seems more appropriate than ever. New tits, new desire to move to Sydney (AGAIN) and her last name. #appropriate

Zenasty
Learner
Learner

Post by Zenasty »

Moving back to Sydney.... lol.. Is Jacko moving to Sydney? HA! :roll:

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

If she does move back to Sydney, I give it 3 months tops before she's back in Newcastle. She is way too predictable.

Also, not that I have anything against it but wouldn't surprise me if her and Georgia announced their relationship any day now. They are together 24/7 and Georgia has almost exceeded Dylan's constant appearances in snaps and videos. There is no way I could spend all day every day with my best friends like that, it would be SO suffocating.

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

She is actually 4 years old I swear. The thinking fart noises are hilarious? Jeez Louise you need to grow up a little. Making fart noises while showing your nails is as comedic as she is. No wonder she only vlogs nowadays and doesn't do her "skits"

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

jtbi98 wrote:
Zoo61 wrote:
dearactually wrote: And it made me feel very uncomfortable hearing Brittney say she was giving her Mum $300 as well as a gift for Mother's Day, and then film her Mum's reaction..
$300 is nothing and pretty lame to film the reaction.

if she wanted to do film the reaction type of video. she should've bought her mum a car or something
And its something she has put absolutely no thought into. I get that it's a nice thing to do and obviously her mum was happy with it, I just can't believe she filmed it.
Reminds me of when she filmed herself digging into her drawer of makeup she received for PR and pawned them off as Christmas presents. Yes, obviously worth something and at least she's giving something BUT she made no effort as far as I'm concerned

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

smilecutie6 wrote:She's thinking of moving to Sydney again wtf it was a big enough commitment for me moving across the border (aka 10 minutes from where I lived previously) i wouldn't surprised if she's met some guy there.

I reckon she's staying in America a little longer for the guy she was with during Coachella lol

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

abrakebabra wrote:
howdydoody wrote:
Tittney Lee Fraudster
Thick-knee Lee Saunders

I'm glad you appreciated the effort! To add to my previous ideas, in consideration of her new BS Insta posts...

That name now seems more appropriate than ever. New tits, new desire to move to Sydney (AGAIN) and her last name. #appropriate
Relocate is great because of all the times she's moved as well

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Zenasty wrote:Moving back to Sydney.... lol.. Is Jacko moving to Sydney? HA! :roll:
Jacko wouldn't want anything to do with her thankfully ;)

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

smilecutie6 wrote:She is actually 4 years old I swear. The thinking fart noises are hilarious? Jeez Louise you need to grow up a little. Making fart noises while showing your nails is as comedic as she is. No wonder she only vlogs nowadays and doesn't do her "skits"

Pusan is SAHH funny too. So is BUFFET AHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY. Lets make stupid faces because ITS FUNNY. ALSO- let's do stupid voiced and piss ourselves laughing and then say other people will piss themselves laughing too (no one else pisses themselves). My nearly 2 year old bird is more intelligent and mature

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Seems a little tacky to be using the Snapchat Spectacles that she is giving away. I've seen her chuck makeup in a coles plastic bag and put it in a parcel bag and post off to someone who one a give away from her. Shows how much she cares since it would be thrown around and no doubt broken when it would arrive

abrakebabra
Learner
Learner

Post by abrakebabra »

howdydoody wrote:
abrakebabra wrote:
howdydoody wrote:
Tittney Lee Fraudster
Thick-knee Lee Saunders

Hahaha ok in that case here's my latest offering for the new thread name:

Tittney Australia-wide Saunders

It takes in her fake tits, her constant travel/moving around Australia + a double meaning to her wide frame

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

abrakebabra wrote:
howdydoody wrote:
abrakebabra wrote:
howdydoody wrote:
Tittney Lee Fraudster
Thick-knee Lee Saunders

Hahaha ok in that case here's my latest offering for the new thread name:

Tittney Australia-wide Saunders

It takes in her fake tits, her constant travel/moving around Australia + a double meaning to her wide frame
Maybe world-wide ;)

kirsten92
Talker
Talker

Post by kirsten92 »

I wonder how much money Georgia makes from her paintings?

Like she'd obviously make nowhere near as much as Brittney, so she must get just about everything for free living with her.

Also with all these free trips the two of them are going on... I wonder if Brittney always gets a plus one or has to beg them to let Georgia come? I can understand others who take their partner or whatever, but these two are just friends!

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

kirsten92 wrote:I wonder how much money Georgia makes from her paintings?

Like she'd obviously make nowhere near as much as Brittney, so she must get just about everything for free living with her.

Also with all these free trips the two of them are going on... I wonder if Brittney always gets a plus one or has to beg them to let Georgia come? I can understand others who take their partner or whatever, but these two are just friends!

I obviously don't know how many she paintings she sells a week but I commented on one of her pictures one time saying I liked it and she DM'd me with prices if I was interested. She charges $300 for one. This was in March so not sure if she would charge the same or not now she's a little more popular.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

kirsten92 wrote:I wonder how much money Georgia makes from her paintings?

She said the Coachella trip was the first time she's been allowed a plus one. Last year she dragged Dylan along for at least one trip and he would have to do his own thing while she was busy but the way they acted last week seemed like Georgia wasn't going at all. I had thought it was odd for them to be back in Sydney within 12 hours of getting home to Newcastle early hours that day when they made out like it was only Brittney going.

Wouldn't be so bad if she moved back to Sydney because then all the Novocastrians won't have to wonder if they will see her and Georgia out and about (okay, I want to so I can see how bad she looks in person) and then she can easily dog her family again until Georgia is done with her (or maybe it's Brittney that dogs people?)

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

Could have sworn Brittney said Georgia wasn't going with her on this trip, but she is there according to Snapchat.

Can Shittney honestly not do anything on her own? She's not as charismatic and outgoing as she likes to make us believe. The whole story of her standing alone at that party in LA and then the fiasco with Shannon and Sally proves it lol.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

She's so fucking rude I can't get over it. Gets back to the hotel and they tidied up the treats and stuff so she smashes them about and Georgia jumps on the made bed while she's mocking the hotel staff for folding her clothes like they are peasants.

God she's insufferable

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

[quote="kiwiana"]Could have sworn Brittney said Georgia wasn't going with her on this trip, but she is there according to Snapchat.

Can Shittney honestly not do anything on her own? She's not as charismatic and outgoing as she likes to make us believe. My thoughts exactly. She's just a Regina George of youtube but without being POPULAR (except with her minions)

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”