BeckieJDown - Postpone everything for two years part 18

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Pichan
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJDown - Postpone everything for two years part 18

Post by Pichan »

Becky J Hardship - I’m just a dead plant

cinnamon mango
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cinnamon mango »

Her whole existence revolves around misery. It's almost as though she WANTS to be miserable. I've honestly never come across anyone so pessimistic and with such a shoddy attitude to absolutely everything.
Maybe she should take a long, hard look at herself and come to the realisation that the reason she has no friends/nobody wants to hire her/nobody wants to enter into a relationship with her/nobody wants to be even around her is because of how self-involved, negative and MISERABLE she is. Why/HOW can she not see this?
Why didn't her parents give her a good old slap many years ago and tell her to get a bloody GRIP of herself and change her rotten attitude? I'd be so embarrassed if I'd raised my child and they turned out to be such a miiiissserable and awful human.

Rant over. Sorry guys. Also, sorry for using the word miserable so much, it's just the most apt word for her.

cinnamon mango
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cinnamon mango »

Also, it cracks me up how she bangs on about her neighbours having the sheer AUDACITY to put their washing machine on during the day and *shOck hoRroR* walk around in their flats/generally go about their lives... then here she is at almost 10pm banging away on the piano? Imagine if her neighbours were playing the piano at this ungodly hour! Yikes! The horror! The noise! The depravity of it all!! Like... where is the logic here?

stormbreezemidnight
Learner
Learner

Post by stormbreezemidnight »

another day, another normal people v. beckie with the "blue tinted glasses"

no beckie, you're not extremely oversensitive. you're extremely SHTCHYUPID!

RobDav
Learner
Learner

Post by RobDav »

cinnamon mango wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:49 pm
Also, it cracks me up how she bangs on about her neighbours having the sheer AUDACITY to put their washing machine on during the day and *shOck hoRroR* walk around in their flats/generally go about their lives... then here she is at almost 10pm banging away on the piano? Imagine if her neighbours were playing the piano at this ungodly hour! Yikes! The horror! The noise! The depravity of it all!! Like... where is the logic here?
You clearly don't understand, Beckie has super hearing. She can hear these things normal people with regular shit hearing can't. Her neighbors have no idea she is playing the piano because they have crap nor my hearing.

I mean, how could a mere mortal like you ever understand what it's like to have super hearing

kokunabana
Learner
Learner

Post by kokunabana »

immamouse wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:15 am
Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:19 pm
Hey guys!

What would you like to title thread #19 ??
I'm looking forward to what you come up with
Beckie J "Please give me lockdown, but without any of the lockdown bit" Brown
Beckie J Brown aka I want everything without doing anything

RobDav
Learner
Learner

Post by RobDav »

anyone noticed on her website it says
"Hello, I'm Rebecca Jane Brown.I'm 27 years old and currently based in Essex/London (working remotely during Covid-19)."
Didn't know she was working from home she has never mentioned it 😉

RobDav
Learner
Learner

Post by RobDav »

and this...
"I currently balance freelance work with Penguin Random House (Including Platform, Comms and Puffin) with my own creative content. Some of the projects I am currently working on have yet to be published, (some as late as the middle of 2020)"

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I agree, the online selling in the shop with no customers is such a great opportunity! She can put this on her CV as a really positive, practical use of her online skills meanwhile still getting paid and for a charity! How can she begrudge that?

Also agreed with whoever said there was never a lockdown for key workers. I had to go into school to look after the key worker and vulnerable children and when I was at home I did online lessons. I later learned that my school was the only one in the area to cater for vulnerable children (we had students from local schools with us as well) and only 5% of state schools put on online lessons. So people calling to close the schools is winding me up at the moment as it makes our job harder, having to change all the lessons to work online, for the few students who do choose to engage. It’s absolutely shit, but I still only moan about it about 1% of beckie’s whinging.

There’s a lockdown, she complains. Lockdown ends, she complains. There’s and other lockdown, she complains. At this point I feel like we should blame her family. They are completely enabling her. I was in a position similar to Beckie and my family were completely useless and unsupportive. I knew it was up to me or not at all. I got my shit together and got on with my life. Massive oversimplification, but I too had a terrible NHS experience and couldn’t work for a while. Beckie needs a rocket under her somehow.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

RobDav wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:59 pm
and this...
"I currently balance freelance work with Penguin Random House (Including Platform, Comms and Puffin) with my own creative content. Some of the projects I am currently working on have yet to be published, (some as late as the middle of 2020)"
She’s bullshitting. If she was really doing this she would’ve told us.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

She's not BSing, she just hasn't updated her website.

She's crying over bumble sending her flowers because she was moaning on instagram. Then moaning about her bellabeat being broken while tagging the company :? Please give Beck free SHTUFF!

immamouse
Learner
Learner

Post by immamouse »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:37 am
She's not BSing, she just hasn't updated her website.

She's crying over bumble sending her flowers because she was moaning on instagram. Then moaning about her bellabeat being broken while tagging the company :? Please give Beck free SHTUFF!
Right? And then saying "I don't know whether to put #gifted because it's not like an influencer deal" yeah because you would have got a bunch of flowers sent to you by bumble just for complaining about your love life if you had 10 followers, I assume...

Pichan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pichan »

Becky people hate you and want to throw things at you ( no not acid , I’d be happy to throw a shoe in your direction ) because you make the world a miserable place . You don’t even look at what kind of energy you put into the world but then look shocked at outraged by the mean comments you read here and every where else . If you are in the company of someone that is ALWAYS saying how hard life is and the only reason why people don’t speak like them it’s cause they don’t have it as hard ... after a while you’d feel like punch them and tell them to
Get a grip cause you are fighting to keep your head above the water and they don’t do anything but moaning and moaning and moaning . And BLAME oh my god if blaming was an Olympic sport you’d have a box full of gold medals girl ! You don’t know how much everyone suffers around you cause you don’t speak to other people ... NEVER ... cause you feel too awkward or autistic ... you are still 14 years old and weird cause you haven’t for once took responsibility for anything that has happened in your life and this is the difference between a teenager and adult and this is why therapy doesn’t work for you because you just want someone like your shit family that sits in front of you and allows you DWELL AND DROWN in your misery !!! You are hell bent on a mission to prove everyone around you that you tried and haven’t succeeded so you have the right to sit in front of your phone and shit on life and universe all day every day .
Becky I hope you read this , if you say the word HARDSHIP one more time I’ll fucking slap you and then i will report you to every single social network , I could stop listening to your moaning and it’s my guilty pleasure I’ll admit it but people like you make this world grim and IM SICK of it .

Katherinex
Learner
Learner

Post by Katherinex »

My favourite one is when she says she's skint but then see buys branded items! Skint people can't afford to buy branded items. For people who are genuinely facing or are in money difficulties I imagine buying a branded item is a treat and one that's very much appreciated because it's probably not something they can do all the time.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”