BeckieJBreakdown : It's not me, it's my brain - Part 15

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
kokunabana
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBreakdown : It's not me, it's my brain - Part 15

Post by kokunabana »

Nosophobic wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 am
She’s complaining on Twitter about how her work experience involved her “sitting in a shed cutting paper”. Companies put new work experience kids on the easy/boring jobs they don’t have time for so they learn that it’s WORK, not PLAY.

I do work experience at an animal shelter and my first day was spend cutting up bedding, but now I clean up literal shit, pick cockroaches off cats, and have to decide when a cat is so sick it needs to be euthanised. And Beckie is complaining that she has to cut up shapes for her work experience.
My work in the first week at the busy restaurant was cleaning tabasco bottles. After a while I was managing groups of 20. NEVER again thought. Done with restaurants lol

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

She’s complaining about Uber Eats and how customer service disregarded them after she got a refund. Really? They’ve provided the best solution they can and she is still complaining. Drive to McDonald’s yourself then!

Cat-naps
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat-naps »

When I was younger, most of the time when guys in my school/college/uni had condoms in public it's cause they were putting them on their head to blow them up with their nose for entertainment (it was a simperler time haha) I mean they might be also havjng sex but 1) at least they're using protection and 2) I somehow doubt they are with that many people around...

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Nosophobic wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:01 pm
She’s complaining about Uber Eats and how customer service disregarded them after she got a refund. Really? They’ve provided the best solution they can and she is still complaining. Drive to McDonald’s yourself then!
Beckie and her “can I speak to the manager” hair cut expect a full refund, a written apology from the CEO of Uber Eats and McDonalds, free vouchers and compensation
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

Cat-naps wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:43 am
When I was younger, most of the time when guys in my school/college/uni had condoms in public it's cause they were putting them on their head to blow them up with their nose for entertainment (it was a simperler time haha) I mean they might be also havjng sex but 1) at least they're using protection and 2) I somehow doubt they are with that many people around...
Honestly, I’m 18 currently and knowing my age group they’re probably sorting them up their nose and pulling them out their throat

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

I'm actually surprised shes loving Gentleman Jack, considering her well know dislike for the lgbt community (the whole Sarah/paige situation)

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Margo_Channing wrote:I'm actually surprised shes loving Gentleman Jack, considering her well know dislike for the lgbt community (the whole Sarah/paige situation)
She’s clearly saying she likes it to prove her diversity. “I’m not a homophobe, I watched this TV show with someone pretending to be a lesbian so I must be okay with it!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Margo_Channing wrote:I'm actually surprised shes loving Gentleman Jack, considering her well know dislike for the lgbt community (the whole Sarah/paige situation)
She’s clearly saying she likes it to prove her diversity. “I’m not a homophobe, I watched this TV show with someone pretending to be a lesbian so I must be okay with it!”

Ahh! That old trick!

I bet it won't be long before she's Instastorying her attempting to play the theme tune on the piano :roll:

Post by Guest »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:32 am
witchpaws wrote:Does she seriously expect people to remember some ugly green top she hasn't worn in ten years? She's off her rocker
Awkwardly I think I do. I think it was from a video when she reported that someone said to her the top was too low cut. She couldn’t fill the top out at all and so it must’ve been easy for anyone taller than her to see right down her top, at her tiny fried eggs. She made a whole video out of it, angry eyes all over the place.

Gosh I'd forgotten about that video. The outrage of her, how dare a total stranger sexually abuse her with his eyes. I think that's about the time I thought wtf is this woman on about? She was desperate for content and making videos out of fuck all - looking around her bedroom for inspiration. How many 'room tours' did she post?

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

Is the price of UK commutes really that high? There is no monthly pass option or sth? Image

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

menene wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:05 am
Is the price of UK commutes really that high? There is no monthly pass option or sth? Image

If you're going into London, it can be incredibly expensive but you're right. There is the option of monthly tickets but it looks like she doesn't spend every weekday in the office.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
menene wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:05 am

If you're going into London, it can be incredibly expensive but you're right. There is the option of monthly tickets but it looks like she doesn't spend every weekday in the office.
That's seriously crazy! I remember paying 15£ for a weekend ticket (there and back to London + all the metro), but it was 3 years ago.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

I do know there was a massive price rise in the last couple of years everyone kicked off about it but nothing was done.. A uni friend would do a similar commute from Essex and seems to leave her house and get home about the same time as Beckie would. But she says her pay is so much better than what it would be if she got another job closer to home.

Asuka
Talker
Talker

Post by Asuka »

I hate to side with Beckie on anything, but those ticket prices are insane (and I’m saying that living in a country with insane train ticket prices).

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Why the f is she on her phone getting onto a train? She’s so stupid. What happened to the cane?

ViinamaenMies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ViinamaenMies »

She’s so full of shit. It does not cost 30 pounds a day for a return ticket, if she used her pea brain she’d know she could get a 26-30s rail card so it would knock money off her tickets, tubes and bus fares. You’re welcome Beck the Wreck!!!

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:08 am
Why the f is she on her phone getting onto a train? She’s so stupid. What happened to the cane?
James and his magic penis happened. She’s mysteriously cured every time they’re together!! It’s a miracle!

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

ViinamaenMies wrote:She’s so full of shit. It does not cost 30 pounds a day for a return ticket, if she used her pea brain she’d know she could get a 26-30s rail card so it would knock money off her tickets, tubes and bus fares. You’re welcome Beck the Wreck!!!
She has a rail card?Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

“I take home less than I expect after taxes”

Welcome to the real world Beckie honey.

Also does anyone know why Beckie uses MAC lipstick but claims to be a big cat lover? MAC apparently test on cats? I’m not saying she has to be cruelty free but you think she’d avoid a brand that test on her favourite animals

arkebiskop
Learner
Learner

Post by arkebiskop »

Nah theres already been discussions here on how she actually doesn't give a fuck about her cats enough to take proper care of them, nevermind cats all around the world

I cant stand her boasting about her memory skills and being able to remember in which life occasion she has wore a tacky top
Beckie: has good visual memory
Beckie: This took years of training this

Return to “BeckieJBrown”