BeckieJBreakdown : It's not me, it's my brain - Part 15

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBreakdown : It's not me, it's my brain - Part 15

Post by SleepingSkies »

I give it 2 mins before this girl is blocked
DA8778FC-37E1-4945-A726-6288FF724755.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

I’m having a nice convo with beckies colleague about how much of a homophobe she is. He says she’s a complete weirdo at work 😂

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

SleepingSkies wrote:Street pastors have been around for over 15 years, but it’s cute Beckie thinks she’s discovered something new.
Theyve been around since like the dawn of time. They got really popular in the 70s thanks to the Jesus Freaks ministry. Beckie is just ignorant.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

SleepingSkies wrote:I’m having a nice convo with beckies colleague about how much of a homophobe she is. He says she’s a complete weirdo at work Image
Oh man. Wish we could get screens. Id laugh if he confronted her about jer homophobia at work it would be a sight to see her melt down on twitter of course Id never expect that to happen.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Beckie: don't talk about these things in public where I am!

Also Beckie: talks in detail about these things publicly online.

Wtf Beckie?? What is the difference?

sheilahillDD
Talker
Talker

Post by sheilahillDD »

SleepingSkies wrote:I’m having a nice convo with beckies colleague about how much of a homophobe she is. He says she’s a complete weirdo at work Image
Really?No way! Is that true? You are awesome.That's awesome.Even her colleagues think she's weird.
Does he know about beckie feminine DISCHARGES?

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Just a quick thing to add: prior to her blocking spree, my video had 100 views. After when she blocked people who didn’t know who she was they all went to look her up and found my video and it now has 500+ views.

Thank you for helping my channel out Beckie 🙏

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

She's saying she's happy and grateful in her latest video but all I see and feel is boredom and lies. I dunno, nothing in it felt really authentic? Her energy is so low!! "I feel supported, I feel loved" she says with the energy and a facial expression like she's telling us she just broke up instead. You know those typical Youtube-vlogs where people with a sad face says "it just didn't work"? Yeah, that's Beckie while talking about her relationship, and she's IN IT, it's "good".

Where's the energy Beckie?? This was NOT a an "'Old Fashioned" happy you, THIS is an old fashioned happy you:

FEEL the difference in the energy.

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

Also, this shit is absolutely h i l a r i o u s

lol jim

Asuka
Talker
Talker

Post by Asuka »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:32 am
Guys, why on earth are we fat shaming. Her weight gain is actually really positive. I'm personally pissed about the ED stuff (as someone with an ED), but people bitch on here about how skinny she is, and then when she puts on a healthy amount of weight, suddenly she's fat. You say she triggers people with her language against fat folk, then you go and do the same? Not cool.

On a separate note, her new vlog mentions absolutely nothing about her walking stick or mobility issues, which is interesting considering she'd usually drop something in for pity points. I'd appreciate honesty more than silence.
This and the shaming her for her body functioning as a normal woman’s body does. We should be instead shaming her boyfriend for being an abusive shit.

I mean, ffs, there’s enough reprehensible behavior to make fun of. But this stuff is hurtful to everyone with weight issues or women who feel like they’re gross and disgusting for simply owning a vagina.

Cat-naps
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat-naps »

Okay on the weight thjng I think she looks fine. She's gained weight yes, but by no means is she over weight. She's making it out to be way more than it really is and honestly this forum is doing the same. Fair enough making posts about her making a drama of it or the ED hinting but the weight gain its self isn't significant enough to call or imply she's now fat. The thing thays annoying me is how she's complaining about not fitting into clothes she wore as a teenager! Thays pretty normal tbh.

The train thing made me roll my eyes, like did she want them go give a content warning to everyone listening? Talking is good, it opens diolog and stops shame and stigma. It's not like they were openly discussing an orgy with all the gory details in a school :rofl: she's far too sensitive at times and she really could have, like her twitter followers said just put her headphones on. Ivw noticed as of now she's not replied to any of them!

Izuku
Learner
Learner

Post by Izuku »

I finally managed to get back in here! Jesus, been stalking the site as a guest right now until I was able to log back into my account. Hi! I missed you all <3
Beckie is just...wow. I was one of the people who got blocked by following uh.. (Can I call you Thal? Is that okay? That long user is too long for my silly brain :P) via twitter. Not that I care too much, but I do miss having a good laugh at Beckie's tweets! The one this morning about the dementia.. Beckie, love, not everyone and everything is going to tailor to your "safe space" and "think" about you. You didn't exactly think about the LGBT+ community when you loudly whispered not to answer any questions, didn't you?!

Hypocrisy at its finest, y'all.

Asuka
Talker
Talker

Post by Asuka »

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper