BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by Silent Q »

Rileybear wrote:I don't understand why in this day and age she still says people don't think she's normal because of her short hair. Lots of girls have hair as short as her. Why does she always make a massive deal or say its 'not normal' or says 'people don't want me too look like this'. A quick google image search will show her how many actresses and famous women have had pixie cuts and shaved heads etc and looked fab, it's not a frowned upon thing!

Image the only reason she's thinking that is because she wants to be not normal and wants to be special. The only person who finds her hair not normal is her.
I got a pixie cut recently and get waaaaay more compliments than I ever did with my waist-length hair. No one has called me a boy. No one has told me I’m not a woman anymore. If she’s getting comments like that, she needs better friends.

I get that it’s frustrating that she feels like she doesn’t get to choose whether she has long hair or not, that she’s “forced” to have short hair. But she says it herself. “You may not see the damage but it’s there.” WELL IF NO ONE CAN SEE IT, WHY DOES IT MATTER IF IT’S THERE? Her hair literally looked fine and she cut it off, as others have said, to be “the trich girl.”

Does she really think that “normal” people hair doesn’t have different textures or grow at different rates on their head? I’m pretty sure at this point, she’s just overanalyzing her hair and finding reasons to hold onto being unhappy with it.

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by Nosophobic »

Silent Q wrote:
Rileybear wrote:I don't understand why in this day and age she still says people don't think she's normal because of her short hair. Lots of girls have hair as short as her. Why does she always make a massive deal or say its 'not normal' or says 'people don't want me too look like this'. A quick google image search will show her how many actresses and famous women have had pixie cuts and shaved heads etc and looked fab, it's not a frowned upon thing!

Image the only reason she's thinking that is because she wants to be not normal and wants to be special. The only person who finds her hair not normal is her.
I got a pixie cut recently and get waaaaay more compliments than I ever did with my waist-length hair. No one has called me a boy. No one has told me I’m not a woman anymore. If she’s getting comments like that, she needs better friends.

I get that it’s frustrating that she feels like she doesn’t get to choose whether she has long hair or not, that she’s “forced” to have short hair. But she says it herself. “You may not see the damage but it’s there.” WELL IF NO ONE CAN SEE IT, WHY DOES IT MATTER IF IT’S THERE? Her hair literally looked fine and she cut it off, as others have said, to be “the trich girl.”

Does she really think that “normal” people hair doesn’t have different textures or grow at different rates on their head? I’m pretty sure at this point, she’s just overanalyzing her hair and finding reasons to hold onto being unhappy with it.
I came here to say this lol, my hair texture ranges from extremely course and frizzy on my double crown, to thin, densely packed and manageable near my ears, to two patches of thin, sporadic hair above my eyebrows, from pulling and from general tension damage. You don’t see me running off to shave my head just because those patched don’t grow as well as the others. But as I’ve said before, she doesn’t even like having slightly longer hair so of course she keeps shaving it

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

Morning Mimosa wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:44 pm
The various reasons explained:

The results:

I think it looks good. As previously suggested, own it girl!
Well her hair looked cute before. No one has perfect condition hair. Split ends/coarseness/dryness can happen to anyone’s hair. I think it’s normal for hair to grow at different rates on the head and also different thickness....

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

Short pixie cuts and especially shaved heads on women are super in right now - I had a pixie, then maintained a Bob cut and pretty much all of my male friends including my boyfriend preferred that (when I asked for opinions, they didn't say this to be mean either) over my current hair which is long enough for me to sit on. My boyfriend has even said that my Bob was the best look on me in his opinion, and I got tons of compliments on my pixie.

The short hair suits her, imo. It highlights her features and makes her look younger.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

Baudrillard wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 am
The short hair suits her, imo. It highlights her features and makes her look younger.
I actually thought it was a photo from a few years ago! The bowl cut was a bit mumish imo, but I'm getting edgy art student vibes now.

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

Pretty sure she face tuned or edited that top photo in some way.... that or I’m just not used to her smiling like that 😂 plus her hair isn’t that light is it?

Tbh the new hair suits her too... but the reasons she gives to justify doing it... just a little weird.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Why not go for an undercut? That would be fashionable and prevent her pulling?
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Aww man I know this is old news and such but I was reading through the old threads of Beckie's to see more about that John with the wife she fucked around with and he still has photos of her on his Instagram. crazy stuff.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Does she really still have trich? She says she loses so much hair but you can't really see it. Everytime she comes close to having longer hair she cuts it and complains that she needed to do it because of trich. Even when she shaved her head, her had been totally fine.

She is afraid of not having trich and becoming irrelevant because of it. Not even because of youtube, but deep down her self worth is related to being the girl with this horrible illness and people give her affection because of it. She is so obviously afraid of having long hair because she hadnt had long hair since puberty. She doesn't even wear wigs anymore. (Remember the expensive real hair one she got from a woman? Wasnt the wig red-brownish?)

Post by Guest »

1. Penguin? Why? She doesn't even read. One look at her good reads and she is still in the young adult section or books on Christianity. I bet she hasn't read even 10 penguin books in her entire life.

This is pure gold.

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

anyakatasia wrote: 1. Penguin? Why? She doesn't even read. One look at her good reads and she is still in the young adult section or books on Christianity. I bet she hasn't read even 10 penguin books in her entire life.

This is pure gold.
There’s a clip in this about 40 seconds from the end that has two of beckies “characters” with one pulling, which very much highlights how she uses it as a personality trait, quirk, and forces herself to do it (not always, but at least some of the time)

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Now ... If James really did say those things about feeling like her having short hair, made him feel like he was making out with a little boy, then I can understand that it'd hurt her. But ... That's exactly the sort of thing you should be talking about with a therapist instead of spreading it over the internet with the sole hope that people will comment nice things to boost your ego.

She's said about those remarks a few times now, and whilst it must hurt to have your partner say such things about something you're already uneasy about, she shouldn't be constantly harping on about it. What about keeping your private life private ? She's literally showing the whole damn world her weaknesses. Then two posts later and she's all positive and saying that she knows her worth, that she's beautiful as she is etc... I'm glad she can have that burst of self love, but she needs to tone it down. Everything she posts is to get the comments she wants to recieve. And that's why her sad videos get more views/reactions ... She's reaping in the "stay strong we love you" comments. If she's in a good cheery mood, people aren't gushing over her as much, so it doesn't give her the buzz she's looking for.

Ughhhhh Beckie.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

Nosophobic wrote:
anyakatasia wrote: 1. Penguin? Why? She doesn't even read. One look at her good reads and she is still in the young adult section or books on Christianity. I bet she hasn't read even 10 penguin books in her entire life.

This is pure gold.
There’s a clip in this about 40 seconds from the end that has two of beckies “characters” with one pulling, which very much highlights how she uses it as a personality trait, quirk, and forces herself to do it (not always, but at least some of the time)
Yep was going to mention that too. It was for the video and very put on... but maybe shows that she sees it more like a quirk, like you said. Either way. Very odd thing to film yourself doing. Not exactly the same but imagine someone with an eating disorder just casually purging.

I can never take this girl seriously.

That video did make me lol though.

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

I wouldn't say she used it as a "character trait" during that video, it's too old. She just pulled while filming a twin video, probably because during that time she DID pull all the time and had bald patches left and right so if she pulled a bit while filming it wouldn't be unusual.

Nowadays though? Yes. We haven't seen any trich damage since 2013 or so because it's "all hidden and only I can see/feel it" so I doubt she pulls even a fraction as much as she says she does. Before she could show the patches, or mountains of hair on her desk etc. (call it triggering all you want but it was still proof), nowadays it grows fine (although brown) until a length where she gets bored of it and shaves it or cuts it "because of trich". Nah sis, I don't buy it anymore.

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

hotness94 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 am
I wouldn't say she used it as a "character trait" during that video, it's too old. She just pulled while filming a twin video, probably because during that time she DID pull all the time and had bald patches left and right so if she pulled a bit while filming it wouldn't be unusual.

Nowadays though? Yes. We haven't seen any trich damage since 2013 or so because it's "all hidden and only I can see/feel it" so I doubt she pulls even a fraction as much as she says she does. Before she could show the patches, or mountains of hair on her desk etc. (call it triggering all you want but it was still proof), nowadays it grows fine (although brown) until a length where she gets bored of it and shaves it or cuts it "because of trich". Nah sis, I don't buy it anymore.
The “only I can see it” drives me MAD. Like she says it as if it’s a bad thing. If she does still pull enough to notice chunks missing, she should be grateful that the world can’t see it.

I remember her old video that was basically trich awareness, you can see she is visibly upset and frustrated, she’s not good enough of an actor to pull that off. Nowadays it’s like “oh well I’m pulling and losing hair” but it doesn’t seem like she is bothered by it. Just “uuuhhhmmm yea I have been pulling”

indecisivegirly
Learner
Learner

Post by indecisivegirly »

Four car pile up car crash makes me laugh everytime

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

indecisivegirly
Learner
Learner

Post by indecisivegirly »

indecisivegirly wrote:Four car pile up car crash Image makes me laugh everytime

And the fact she doesn't get the joke

Post by Guest »

As a tricher, I can say that I struggle with seeing my own damage. I look for progress even if people don't see it. So if I see that I pulled, it stresses me out and I pull more. I try not to look in the mirror much because I try to focus on the FEEL of my hair. But if I notice I've been pulling and I keep pulling, I get nervous because that's when I know it'll be noticeable to everyone else. I'm pretty numb to the dumb comments about being mistaken for a male, though it doesn't happen nearly as often now as it used to previously. It's absolutely a struggle, and everyone handles it differently. I'm not defending Beckie, but I know that from experience and having friends also with trich, that it's different for everyone.

I doubt selfies are allowed on here, but I can say I was already attempting beckie's old look she just reverted to because I look best with a boycut and I prefer it to prevent me from pulling at my side hairs. I also bleach my hair typically to blend in the spots, but I thought maybe as long as I maintain my hair as if I never had trich (haircut every 2 weeks, try to keep the dead ends trimmed), then I'd be able to bring my old good habits back around and watch my hair thicken up as well, assuming I leave my hair alone enough to catch up with my healthy parts and even dye it. I'm a natural light brown/dirty blonde (basically Beckie's GoLdEn LoCkS) and I dyed my hair to a full honey blonde. it feels nice. She should just be happy with what she has and strategize her trich more and find ways to trick herself into helping herself if that makes sense.

Post by Guest »

inkspells wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am
Aww man I know this is old news and such but I was reading through the old threads of Beckie's to see more about that John with the wife she fucked around with and he still has photos of her on his Instagram. crazy stuff.
Is that the old guy with the white hair and beard? She blagged a free holibob to the USA outta that ole Santa. As far as I can recall he comments or likes all her insta posts, and I can't remember her ever engaging with him after she got her vacation outta him. Poor old sod was used and abused by Beckie :D

ninja edit: misspelled a word

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

SherbieDabs wrote:
inkspells wrote: Aww man I know this is old news and such but I was reading through the old threads of Beckie's to see more about that John with the wife she fucked around with and he still has photos of her on his Instagram. crazy stuff.
Is that the old guy with the white hair and beard? She blagged a free holibob to the USA outta that ole Santa. As far as I can recall he comments or likes all her insta posts, and I can't remember her ever engaging with him after she got her vacation outta him. Poor old sod was used and abused by Beckie :D

ninja edit: misspelled a word
It wasn’t a vacation, she’s only been on WORK TRIPS for the past four years.

So what kind of work was she doing for that one? ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “BeckieJBrown”