BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by bansheemagnolia »

I popped in the last few minutes and she was complaining about the job centre expecting her to spend money to travel to interviews. This is something I understand, when I first lost my job, I was promised cheaper travel but as time went on, I was refused but still expected to pay money to travel to interviews. Something that frustrated me, but not that I got many interviews anyways.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Beckie: is worried about her privacy and people finding her

Also Beckie: left two of her neighbours car registrations in full view in her video.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Izuku
Learner
Learner

Post by Izuku »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:54 pm
Beckie: is worried about her privacy and people finding her

Also Beckie: left two of her neighbours car registrations in full view in her video.
Beat me to it! She's such a hypocrite.

Post by Guest »

Rebecca'ntGetHerShitTogether
BeckieJBrownWhyDoGoodThingsAlwaysHappenToMe
BeckieJBitchHausenByProxy
BeckieJButWhyIGottaPayMyOwnBills

LOL, idk :)

KiriCosta
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KiriCosta »

BeckieJBrown: I'm sad I haven't had a non-free vacation in years

BeckieJBrown: I need a break from taking a break

Izuku
Learner
Learner

Post by Izuku »

Downonthecorner wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:35 pm
Rebecca'ntGetHerShitTogether
BeckieJBrownWhyDoGoodThingsAlwaysHappenToMe
BeckieJBitchHausenByProxy
BeckieJButWhyIGottaPayMyOwnBills

LOL, idk :)
I completely whole heartedly agree with BitchHausenByProxy!!!!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:04 pm
I popped in the last few minutes and she was complaining about the job centre expecting her to spend money to travel to interviews. This is something I understand, when I first lost my job, I was promised cheaper travel but as time went on, I was refused but still expected to pay money to travel to interviews. Something that frustrated me, but not that I got many interviews anyways.
Is she’s REALLY desperate she can always request for the possibility of a Skype interview. Otherwise it’s kind of her fault to choose to live outside of London and buying a house when she didn’t even have w job.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Rileybear wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:06 am
BeckieJBratz: passion for complaining

Beckie0hSoUngrateful

Sorry they're rubbish 😂
That gets my vote
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

kofi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:30 pm
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Is she’s REALLY desperate she can always request for the possibility of a Skype interview. Otherwise it’s kind of her fault to choose to live outside of London and buying a house when she didn’t even have w job.
From experience, it felt like employers had a lot to choose from. If I requested a Skype interview, they would have been like if you can't be bothered to make the arrangements to travel for the interview, how are you going to get here when you get the job.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:00 am
kofi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:30 pm
bansheemagnolia wrote:
From experience, it felt like employers had a lot to choose from. If I requested a Skype interview, they would have been like if you can't be bothered to make the arrangements to travel for the interview, how are you going to get here when you get the job.
Guess it depends on the industry, then. I requested Skype interviews before in the publishing industry (I couldn’t make it physically because I was taking care of an ill relative) and they were very accommodating.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Rebecca BrOwn up your privilege

Post by Guest »

I’m all for Beckie0hSoUngrateful

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Realizer wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:05 am
I’m all for Beckie0hSoUngrateful
Good one.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Did I read her last Instagram post right (the piano one) she's working at penguin? As in publishing? I thought apprenticeships where beneath her?!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:19 am
Did I read her last Instagram post right (the piano one) she's working at penguin? As in publishing? I thought apprenticeships where beneath her?!
They don’t do apprenticeships. I think it was a one-off thing unless she got work experience there, but they tell you with time and I think she’d have shared it online before if she got work experience at Penguin.

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

lol@ Beckie on Twitter questioning why people don’t tune into her “happier” videos on YouTube and wondering why she gets higher views on her typically depressing content.

People can’t help but watch a train wreck Beckie! <3

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Label wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:22 pm
lol@ Beckie on Twitter questioning why people don’t tune into her “happier” videos on YouTube and wondering why she gets higher views on her typically depressing content.

Accurate.

Post by Guest »

She's tweeted 'Cut off a huge amount of hair tonight due to my Trichotillomania. Sure I don't look like what people want me to and I'm less 'normal' in the eyes of some .. but as I stand with my new hair I FEEL BETTER and that's what matters'

What's that all about? Last night she was happy and grateful. But I guess there's no attention to be had from that so she's had a go at her own head. Again. Bit of a mad thing to do if you've finally got a job that makes you happy, I wonder if we'll see a photo? Or what will Penguin think?

Post by Guest »

Label wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:22 pm

:rofl:
ALL of her content across social media is basically depressing content, even the brighter posts turn into full on miserable. "Today was a great day, buuuut (insert problem here)".
Or maybe, just MAAAAYBE it's because Beckie always has and always will throw a fucking fit, when her viewers even remotely dare to compliment her on her progress, or how well things seems to be going for her. She literally gets offended when people use the word "positive" in the comment section to describe her disposition, because she's a RE-A-LISTTT you guys!! She hates when people look for a silver lining or the bright side, you are directly offending her, she feels personally attacked, her feelings are valid, etc.
She's pissed when people say she seems happy, pissed when people don't watch her happy content... Ffs

Post by Guest »

I don't understand why in this day and age she still says people don't think she's normal because of her short hair. Lots of girls have hair as short as her. Why does she always make a massive deal or say its 'not normal' or says 'people don't want me too look like this'. A quick google image search will show her how many actresses and famous women have had pixie cuts and shaved heads etc and looked fab, it's not a frowned upon thing!

😂 the only reason she's thinking that is because she wants to be not normal and wants to be special. The only person who finds her hair not normal is her.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”