BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by Guest »

Woah what's that about social services?! Does anyone know what that is about?

I remember last year when Beckie was living with her parents she said she had to sleep in her car a few times. I bet her parents are worse than her.

I vaguely remember her Dad had to 'retire' from his head of subject post due to an allegation he hit a pupil? I bet he proper abused his kids if they didn't toe the line.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bansheemagnolia »

anyakatasia wrote: Woah what's that about social services?! Does anyone know what that is about?

I remember last year when Beckie was living with her parents she said she had to sleep in her car a few times. I bet her parents are worse than her.

I vaguely remember her Dad had to 'retire' from his head of subject post due to an allegation he hit a pupil? I bet he proper abused his kids if they didn't toe the line.
What are you talking about? I don't see anything about social services.

Post by Guest »

7th 'paragraph' down on the screenshot of that argument with Paige.

She says that Paige outed her private family drama on the internet about abuse and social services.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

anyakatasia wrote: 7th 'paragraph' down on the screenshot of that argument with Paige.

She says that Paige outed her private family drama on the internet about abuse and social services.
Ah, thank you. I wasn't able to read that properly.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

I do find it really odd that Paige went after Beckie in a jealous rage, I mean Beckie is a 100% straight so why was Paige acting as if Beckie was after Sarah romantically?!? I used to love Sarahxxxlou but now she’s got kinda pathetic with her god knows how many channel relaunches she’s done in the past four years!! Bet it won’t be long before she deletes everything again!

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

“You must have gleaned this from Sarah”.

Gleaned?? I’ve honestly never heard anyone use this in my life.

Beckie is 100% the person who uses the Word Thesaurus on every word.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 am

Reminds me of the tumblr post by a teacher whose student used the thesaurus for their 1984 dissertation so much that Big Brother turned into Enormous Sibling :’)

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

So she apparently gained 21K subs on the 21st of this month...after being on a constant decline and her channel being inactive.

Buying them back maybe?
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

ViinamaenMies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ViinamaenMies »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:58 am
So she apparently gained 21K subs on the 21st of this month...after being on a constant decline and her channel being inactive.

Buying them back maybe?

Wouldn’t surprise me, but this is Beckie she doesn’t like spending money unless someone’s giving it to her!

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 am

I use the word 'gleaned' a lot, I don't think it's uncommon? That said, the way she uses a lot of words comes across as a little r/iamverysmart sometimes, especially when she butchers the French language and deliberate mispronounces words in order to appear cutesy.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

I've posted here this week asking if Penguin is really her first proper job (she's 26 so I was surprised) AAAAAND here we go:

It's so clear she is reading this forum every day!

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

menene wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 am
I've posted here this week asking if Penguin is really her first proper job (she's 26 so I was surprised) AAAAAND here we go:

What surprises me more is not that she has a “proper” job, more that she hasn’t been able to hold down a job outside of YouTube for more than like... a year?

Good for her for landing this role at Penguin though. She’s clearly feeling a sense of achievement as we’re hearing a lot about it, how long until it gets annoying? Only time will tell 😂

Sorry I’m just catching up, the potential new BF thing? I wouldn’t be too surprised but I think she is definitely referring to her ex but in present tense. Very peculiar.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

Label wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:22 am
menene wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 am

What surprises me more is not that she has a “proper” job, more that she hasn’t been able to hold down a job outside of YouTube for more than like... a year?

Good for her for landing this role at Penguin though. She’s clearly feeling a sense of achievement as we’re hearing a lot about it, how long until it gets annoying? Only time will tell 😂

Sorry I’m just catching up, the potential new BF thing? I wouldn’t be too surprised but I think she is definitely referring to her ex but in present tense. Very peculiar.

I think she has someone new. In one of the latest insta post she wrote about "someone important" telling her sth:

Post by Guest »

Come on, the ONLY reason we're hearing so much about Penguin, is because of its name. She won't disclose the name of the retail store she works at because of ~stalkers, and she didn't give out the name of the company she worked at with James. - I do understand to a certain extent, but then again privacy and made up stalkers are obviously not a concern for her at Penguin Random House...
If she landed a freelance gig at a small, no name publisher or local newspaper covering Essex's biggest ball of yarn, she would go back to her "I have a job, respect my privacy" bullshit.
Her own safety apparently isn't that much of a concern for her, when she's got a prestigious corporation printed on her ID card...

Post by Guest »

Continue here: viewtopic.php?f=420&t=35976 I think :D

Return to “BeckieJBrown”