BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by SleepingSkies »

Downonthecorner wrote:
tztlcrdg wrote: Seems James does not want to be on social media with her at all this time around
Wonder why he wouldn't? It's not as if she recently had a huge meltdown on twitter, telling everyone with an internet connection about how God abandoned her and that she threw over book cases and thrashed her entire apartment, because they had some sort of falling out.

Oh, wait...
Girl needs to quit adult relationships she can't handle and buy a dildo. I'm sure you can get Jesus shaped ones.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Downonthecorner wrote:
tztlcrdg wrote: Seems James does not want to be on social media with her at all this time around
Wonder why he wouldn't? It's not as if she recently had a huge meltdown on twitter, telling everyone with an internet connection about how God abandoned her and that she threw over book cases and thrashed her entire apartment, because they had some sort of falling out.

Oh, wait...
It’s cringey when she’s now describing James as “her life”.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Also we have no lives but to talk about her 24/7, right?
3FEB07C7-44BB-43B3-9AC9-1DCDD5EE9471.jpeg
I have less than an average of a post a day. I on average post once every five days: and that’s not even on just her thread. I normally check threads and post when I’m bored and my partner is at work, my friends are busy and I don’t have any work or study to do. I’d bet that’s when most of us post or check. Baby, I’m not here refreshing the page like a maniac. You’re not that important, you’re just very deceptive and egotistical. Sit yourself down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 am
Downonthecorner wrote: Wonder why he wouldn't? It's not as if she recently had a huge meltdown on twitter, telling everyone with an internet connection about how God abandoned her and that she threw over book cases and thrashed her entire apartment, because they had some sort of falling out.

Oh, wait...
Girl needs to quit adult relationships she can't handle and buy a dildo. I'm sure you can get Jesus shaped ones.
HA laughed out loud at that one. Is it on her amazon wishlist ? :rofl: Hey, she's still got her PO Box at the moment so it's now or never to send her a Jesus dildo ... just saying :roll:
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

Realizer wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:09 pm
Guyssssss

BeckieJBrood - Still Not Golden Blonde
I love the part in the video when she has a picture of a very young Rebecca besides her face because oh my lord look at the colour of her hair! It’s not even funny anymore, she’s not even dark blonde in that light, she’s BROWN haired, especially compared to her 12- (or something) young self who was really light. Made me think of you guys and laugh :D

Post by Guest »

SleepingSkies
Thanks for that mental image, please pass the bleach!! :rofl:

Also, NEW TOPIC.. Someone suggested BeckieTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions as the new topic a looooong time ago (please take credit, dear creator) it is so damn fitting and I think it is long overdue..

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

Also something I was thinking; Her assumptions video currently has 177 comments from fans all complementing her, saying how much they love her and her content and talking about her videos with a positive view on it. Yet she seems to prefer to come here to a forum where about 10 - 15 people (I dunno how many that are active here right now??) write about what they disagree on, getting out our frustration and anger by talking to others who feel the same way.

It’s sad. She could do so much better if she focused on her fan base instead of her “haters”. Yet she’s obsessed with us.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

hotness94 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:28 am
Also something I was thinking; Her assumptions video currently has 177 comments from fans all complementing her, saying how much they love her and her content and talking about her videos with a positive view on it. Yet she seems to prefer to come here to a forum where about 10 - 15 people (I dunno how many that are active here right now??) write about what they disagree on, getting out our frustration and anger by talking to others who feel the same way.

It’s sad. She could do so much better if she focused on her fan base instead of her “haters”. Yet she’s obsessed with us.
Tbf she has admitted to monitoring comments (only those approved by her are posted) on her recent faith video and I wouldn’t put it past her to do the same on all of her videos.

Post by Guest »

kofi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 am
hotness94 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:28 am

Tbf she has admitted to monitoring comments (only those approved by her are posted) on her recent faith video and I wouldn’t put it past her to do the same on all of her videos.
It’s either she deletes the comments she hates on YouTube or she blocks half her fan base all in one go, she goes with the one that keeps her views and doesn’t drive people over here

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

If she publicly names someone here as “threatening her” they could sue her for slander. Simple as that. She can click through every thread here and see for herself.

No one here has threatened her. No one has stalked her. No one has publicly posted her address. No one has said they’re going to harm her.

I check on here on my lunch break whilst I’m waiting for my friends or when Idk it’s a commercial break on the TV or something. Same way I check say, Twitter or that.

The whole calling James “her life” is cringe. I used to call my boyfriend of one month “my heart” when I was a goth 16 year old.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Post by Guest »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:24 am
If she publicly names someone here as “threatening her” they could sue her for slander. Simple as that. She can click through every thread here and see for herself.

No one here has threatened her. No one has stalked her. No one has publicly posted her address. No one has said they’re going to harm her.

I check on here on my lunch break whilst I’m waiting for my friends or when Idk it’s a commercial break on the TV or something. Same way I check say, Twitter or that.

The whole calling James “her life” is cringe. I used to call my boyfriend of one month “my heart” when I was a goth 16 year old.
Yeah it’s one thing if you dated the dude for years and are convinced you will stick together in the future, but anything short of a year is really dipping your toes in the water. Heck, for some people I’ll even give six months. She rushed way too fast with James.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

I would to see that resume

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Post by Guest »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 am
Here ya go Beckie (NSFW)

https://theintellectualsaviors.podbean. ... /large.jpg
I wanna click it because I’m a curious horrible human being but I’m also scared that it’s something that I’ll never unsee 😂

Post by Guest »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Here ya go Beckie (NSFW)

I both love and hate this. Help me :rofl:

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Here ya go Beckie (NSFW)

Ahh it’ll bring out the blue and negativity in her eyes.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Oh my god..

These guys have made a video about Beckie.... Just wait for the tantrum.

Post by Guest »

Video was removed by the user. Luckily I watched it beforehand. I enjoyed the video because their reactions were as expected and organic and you could see them educating themselves on trich. That’s all I could honestly ask for from someone who’s never heard of trich.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

That video wasn’t even too bad but Beckie will see it as bullying I’m sure. The two guys seemed to be quite geniune in the reactions.

I bet Beckies fans probably found it.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Dang just finished the video and it's been removed by the user.

One thing that made me chuckle was the interviewer woman saying (about beckie) "she's learned to love what she does have"
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Return to “BeckieJBrown”