BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
sheilahillDD
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by sheilahillDD »

Ghostie_ wrote:“My brain makes it hard to process compliments”...why does she have to make it out like everything is an illness

“I experience life far more delicately than most people” ...Beckie trying to prove she’s unique and special again

“I have a fear of food poisoning” yet she used a knife to cut fish then to scrape butter out of the butter dish...

“There’s an obsession with my sex life”...Maybe because she said she was against sex before marriage and she was scared of bodily fluids and then said she was asexual then went on about how she had a pregnancy scare... also her saying “I can’t answer” is such a teehee childish response.

“I’ve been threatened and stalked by a group of people with no life outside of hate for me” ...assuming she’s referring to this forum and not the Facebook group she was kicked out of. People here have lives...we comment on you tubers the same way people make fun of the Kardashians or whatever. Also NO ONE here THREATENED or STALKED her. No one has targeted her dying relatives...go on Beckie, show us where we did this?

Wonder who asked her the truth and perception one...I’d be inclined to agree...she doesn’t like hearing opinions unless they’re agreeing with her.

She also said she doesn’t know what’s going on with politics....I’m resisting the urge to make a Theresa May joke...

I’ll give her kudos for uploading it though...I didn’t think she would
Great comment. I couldn't do it better.
She says something in a day and say something completely different the next.
When someone constantly lie in the face of others, it's really hard to believe in this person.
She having been telling the same lies FOR YEARS now. Then suddenly she started fucking her boss and all gone?
It's doesn't make any sense.
It's not about your sex life Beckie, it's ABOUT THE LIES.
You were lying, admit it and move on with your life.

Last edited by sheilahillDD on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bucky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by bucky »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:26 pm
“My brain makes it hard to process compliments”...why does she have to make it out like everything is an illness

“I experience life far more delicately than most people” ...Beckie trying to prove she’s unique and special again
Exactly.
Also she sounds like such a joyless individual. Can't laugh, doesn't understand jokes... I pity her. :|

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

The entire video is just her playing the victim again 🙄
why has she privated her twitter again?

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

She says people here don’t have a life outside of hating her yet we’ve all discussed our careers/hobbies/social lives before when all she does is document online how miserable she’s all the time lmao

SalemSir
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SalemSir »

Hi there, I’ve not been on this site since Ytmd became a thing. I’ve watched Beckie for years and had no idea she was so deceptive...I’m genuinely shocked.

SalemSir
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SalemSir »

Hello all! I’ve not been on this site in ages, not since Ytmd became a thing. I’ve watched Beckie for a long while now and I cannot believe how deceptive she is...the Boofle thing alone has just stunned me...tbh I thought she might’ve been gay & struggling with her sexuality vs her religion...holy crap I was way off...

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

I am watching her assumptions video and no wonder her phone is ~ so slow and crappy ~
She has so many things open at once!!! . Look at the beginning at 1:02. My grandma has less things open in her open if I look at it. Lmao

stormbreezemidnight
Learner
Learner

Post by stormbreezemidnight »

ashume!! :D

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

It sort of hurts me that she sees us as bullies and that we have no lives outside of being on here, hating her. That just proves that she has no real contact with this website and that according to her, everybody who comments here wants her to fail and to hurt her.

She doesn’t have to come here and read, yet she does. If it’s because of curiosity, boredom or to keep an eye on her “haters”, I don’t know. But she’s still here by free will. No one is forcing her.

Post by Guest »

hotness94 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:03 pm
It sort of hurts me that she sees us as bullies and that we have no lives outside of being on here, hating her. That just proves that she has no real contact with this website and that according to her, everybody who comments here wants her to fail and to hurt her.

She doesn’t have to come here and read, yet she does. If it’s because of curiosity, boredom or to keep an eye on her “haters”, I don’t know. But she’s still here by free will. No one is forcing her.
Thank you. This is all I keep thinking.

At this point I don’t really have a reason to be here because I’ve said all I need to say. I do like to read though because I learn from other people’s mistakes and would rather use this as a tool to keep myself in check and help people with trich without trying to make it about me me me. I’m very passionate about being helpful where I can be helpful and avoiding situations that can end up hurtful to others.

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

So Beckie was complaining on Twitter about volunteering doesn’t help find jobs, because “short stints of volunteering don’t help” and “employers want 1-2 years of experience before they hire someone”. I used a spare account of mine to reply “well start volunteering now and in February 2020 you’ll have the job of your dreams”. I got blocked.

Post by Guest »

Nosophobic wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm
So Beckie was complaining on Twitter about volunteering doesn’t help find jobs, because “short stints of volunteering don’t help” and “employers want 1-2 years of experience before they hire someone”. I used a spare account of mine to reply “well start volunteering now and in February 2020 you’ll have the job of your dreams”. I got blocked.
Sounds about right.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Nosophobic wrote:So Beckie was complaining on Twitter about volunteering doesn’t help find jobs, because “short stints of volunteering don’t help” and “employers want 1-2 years of experience before they hire someone”. I used a spare account of mine to reply “well start volunteering now and in February 2020 you’ll have the job of your dreams”. I got blocked.
This shows that she has a warped perception of whats harassment she said in her new video that she has gotten better at blocking people as soon as they hurt her rather than giving them a second chance.

No wonder she blocks fans for no reason she takes a comment that is a little snippy but not harrassment or abuse or really even negative or denigrating to her and blocks because she cant handle hearing the truth.

Thats why her "peoples perceptions of me are wrong and thats why I dont always listen to people" isnt an adequate answer because this is a truth that is not a perception that she cannot handle. Shes like a 14yr old child its no wonder Beckie that people still compare you to the girl from ten years ago, its because she never left. You think you have grown but you haven't in any capacity.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

buzybuzzybumble
Learner
Learner

Post by buzybuzzybumble »

Someone commented that there's a fuzzy sound in the assumptions videos and she replies, blaming it on her neighbours fridge or washing machine....

Post by Guest »

buzybuzzybumble wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:27 pm
Someone commented that there's a fuzzy sound in the assumptions videos and she replies, blaming it on her neighbours fridge or washing machine....
I literally heard absolutely nothing but her voice

Post by Guest »

Guyssssss

BeckieJBrood - Still Not Golden Blonde (Part 14)

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Oceanic815 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:41 am
Dinogirl wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:56 pm
I am late to the topic but just a reminder that you can't do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
If she is really sending out hundreds of resumes and not getting any responses she should've done something about it. Maybe a change in the cv itself. A more detailed cover letter, or a research in the company before applying and making a resume specific for that application. You can't just apply the same resume for every position. It doesn't work that way anymore. ...

Somebody got ahold of her credentials/resumé thing a while ago... it was crazy and probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. She was just shy of saying she could make balloon animals. :fit2: :fit2: :fit2:

(Sorry for DP!)
Oh lord I’d love to see this.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Wasnt she complaining about instagram not uploading? Her status bar is a freaking mess, close some apps, delete your cache and your smartphone will work fine!

Post by Guest »

Makes assumption video, gets irritated and angry about people's assumptions... Well.. This is why no one will hire you - you clearly have no actual idea about how social media works.

You hold ALL the cards, you are the one who posts on Twitter and upload videos on yt. You have every chance to present yourself in a certain light.
This is not about being real or fake or pretending to be someone you're not, but when you choose to either present yourself as the most miserable, negative person in the world, or only talk vaguely about things you "can't go in to depths about", the followers you do have and try to maintain, have to fill in the blanks themselves, and can only make assumptions about who you are and what you stand for.
Of course people are going to be skeptical, when you, for example, one day upload videos about Christianity and how much you love God. Then you have a meltdown on twitter, where God is the source of all evil, and then you're suddenly a devout Christian again..

People are going to be curious and ask "invasive" questions, when you only tell half of the story. If you don't want those questions, then either stop being so damn vague, or you know, don't say anything about something you don't want to talk about...
Right now all you do is constantly beat around the bush, or don't have an actual opinion about anything at. All we know for certain, is that the family cats are your only friends, and that you hate your neighbors.
Everything in between is an incoherent mess.

Post by Guest »

Seems James does not want to be on social media with her at all this time around
Last edited by Guest on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”