BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
keeksykeeksx
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by keeksykeeksx »

ilovejumpers wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 am
Haven't really watched her videos at all recently. Watched the video about the assumptions and turned it off instantly when she was going on about how different she was from everyone else etc etc. Also, does anyone have a screengrab of her LinkedIn?
seconded this. I really want to find her LinkedIn. On a total unrelated note according to James's Twitter he lives super close to my home town is that where Beckie lives too? I don't live near there anymore and I am not mentioning the actual location for fear of the wrath of Beckie thinking I am stalking her

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

keeksykeeksx wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:27 am
ilovejumpers wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 am
Haven't really watched her videos at all recently. Watched the video about the assumptions and turned it off instantly when she was going on about how different she was from everyone else etc etc. Also, does anyone have a screengrab of her LinkedIn?
seconded this. I really want to find her LinkedIn. On a total unrelated note according to James's Twitter he lives super close to my home town is that where Beckie lives too? I don't live near there anymore and I am not mentioning the actual location for fear of the wrath of Beckie thinking I am stalking her
As far as I understand they both are in the same town.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Post by Guest »

I’ve been on her linked in. She includes her GCSEs and her Etsy store and speaks in first person when talking about her experience. So you can imagine how professional it is.

Oh and she says she has experience in voice over work? Because she’s been on the radio a couple times :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Rileybear wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 am
I’ve been on her linked in. She includes her GCSEs and her Etsy store and speaks in first person when talking about her experience. So you can imagine how professional it is.

Oh and she says she has experience in voice over work? Because she’s been on the radio a couple times :rofl:
I feel like she’s referring to voiceovers she does for her videos

Post by Guest »

Has anyone posted her linked in? Appart from me referencing it I’ve not seen it on here. I mean it is readily available online for anyone to view as long as they have an account? I came across hers ages ago when having a look about. I don’t see how referring to something she should probably correct is doxxing? Also I don’t remember it having anything about her location. Appart from the radio station she was on, which she regularly posts about anyway.

She has to be refering to this group? But like I guenuinely don’t understand how she can come up with something so warped and twisted when nothing she’s talking about has happened here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

potatooftheland
Learner
Learner

Post by potatooftheland »

Wait, she mentioned that people from this website have physically harmed her?? I'm sorry, WHAT?!
That has NEVER happened and is an awful thing to say.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Rileybear wrote: Has anyone posted her linked in? Appart from me referencing it I’ve not seen it on here. I mean it is readily available online for anyone to view as long as they have an account? I came across hers ages ago when having a look about. I don’t see how referring to something she should probably correct is doxxing? Also I don’t remember it having anything about her location. Appart from the radio station she was on, which she regularly posts about anyway.

She has to be refering to this group? But like I guenuinely don’t understand how she can come up with something so warped and twisted when nothing she’s talking about has happened here?
You don’t even need an account to view someone’s LinkedIn. Whenever I have a job interview I look up my interviewer on LinkedIn but do so when I’m logged off because LinkedIn tells you who is viewing your profile and maybe the interviewer doesn’t feel comfortable with applicants checking out their LinkedIn :shrugs: sure, you don’t get to see the full profile, but the most recent stuff yes, so Beckie is basically throwing a tantrum because people have been sharing her extremely public LinkedIn account?

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

Realizer wrote:
Rileybear wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 am

I feel like she’s referring to voiceovers she does for her videos
She did do a voice over for some animated video, which was posted a couple of threads ago.

I'm on mobile so searching would be a chore, but I guess it's still out there in our *ehem* archives.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

“Have pretended to be real members of LinkedIn” er...how do you pretend to be a member? I’m sure some people here have an account because it’s a site that people use?? (I don’t though...)

She’s implying that people here pretended to be employers to her. She’s a pathological liar and I think she actually thinks in her head everyone is out to get her.

Also also she doesn’t know what doxxing is. I know you’re lurking here Beckie so go on, show us where we doxxed you and posted all your private information.

If you post it on the fucking internet on a public page and someone links to that page it’s not doxxing. It’s also not gaslighting...she uses these words to seem big and clever but really she comes across as a kid who heard a new word at school and keeps using it.

Also referring to herself in the first person, blergh.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

little_nightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by little_nightmare »

Could be referring to this? It's voice acting rather than voiceover I guess. To those who haven't seen it, brace yourselves.

Beubeu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beubeu »

She shouldn't flatter herself; her linkedin wasn't hard to find. No digging or doxxing required - it was plainly linked on her wiki which can be read by anyone.

When I went back maybe an hour later her linkedin had been deleted so I guess she's taken it down now?

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

Wow she’s really milking this fake abuse isn’t she? Further more, I’m sure by tweeting things like this she’s just sending followers straight to this site? (Hello there fans of Beckie, please come in, grab a chair, make a tea, can I get you a pretzel?)

Come on Beckie, girl to girl. If us discussing (not stalking/harassing) you is making you this distressed, to the point of accusing PHYSICAL HARM (what the actual F?) maybe focus your attention elsewhere. You don’t seem to have a back bone strong enough to deal with critique, no matter how constructive.

Also.

We would never leak extremely personal info about you which isn’t already public and out there already. Nobody cares about you here that much. ;)

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

You can keep reporting it Beckie but YOU published this page ONLINE, viewable by EVERYONE

Beckie's public linkedin: (don't worry if she requests deletion i'll keep posting lol)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1549993137540.jpg

p.s. im laughing at your lame PUBLIC cv, no physical threats or harm so dont play that
Last edited by SleepingSkies on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Rebecca: Try something new here. Restart on everything. Go private on everything, change your mindset on life and how apparently awful it is, take time to heal from whatever is going on in your mentality, and then move on with your live healthily. I've moved out again, I changed my outlook on life since you blocked me and helped me retreat from your negative thoughts, and I learned to think better on my own. I try to eat better and do things around the place I live better, and people who hate me and try to start stuff blocked me because I confronted them privately instead of publicly.

Being classy includes not ridiculing your fans or people who had a genuine interest in your channel. I can't express how immature it is for you to call us haters when we have full time jobs, a place of our own, people in our lives that we love, and a drive to live the best life that we can. We're doing things you seem to refuse to do in spite of us being on here telling you literally what we feel you're doing wrong with your life from the perspective you're displaying for us. I feel like I'm trying to get through to a high school girl that assumes she knows everything and wants to do things on her own but doesn't realize that sometimes you have to ask for help. Why? Because I used to be that way. But now I'm 21 and know better.

This forum makes me mad at you Rebecca and I firmly believe I need to leave now because you prove time and time again that you don't know what you're doing. I really like the people here and they're mature and understand what life is actually like when you take responsibility for yourself and your own actions. I thought you were my friend and now you're just full of toxic poison that's going to negatively influence so many minds and turn away so many job offers.

I love y'all but I think I'm going to space away from here for a little while. I need to be back in my positivity routine and lurk less on here. I hope everyone is having a great 2019 so far though! <3

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Thank you!!! @sleepingSkies .
She lists her "voiceover" experience as being for more than 7 Years.

Post by Guest »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 am
You can keep reporting it Beckie but YOU published this page ONLINE, viewable by EVERYONE

Beckie's public linkedin: (don't worry if she requests deletion i'll keep posting lol)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1549993137540.jpg

p.s. im laughing at your lame PUBLIC cv, no physical threats or harm so dont play that

I’d maybe take that down because it’s just proving her right, that it’s been posted here. It was out there for people to find if they were interested, but having it posted on here just seems a bit mean? I don’t know, I just dont Want to give her the satisfaction that she’s right.

She has also since deleted her linked in, seems a bit stupid to me given that she’s so struggling on the job hunt... dumb move.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

Her LinkedIn confirms everything we've guessed about her on her job hunt so far - she has no experience, and nothing that makes her stand out.
Her experience is non-existent - there's 3 or 4 actual things on her experience that would be appealing to employers - her linking her YouTube will definitely not be helping her
She claims to speak French - she inks her Duolingo, which will not help her - it's something I would have put on my CV at 15, not 25!
She also links to something which pretty much confirms that James was her boss. Her then publicising her relationship with him will not be helping her in her job search.
She needs to either focus on doing YouTube full time again, building a reliable audience and getting some ads and partnerships in, or give up on it and go private, stop uploading and get serious about having a job. She's made this bed for herself, so she needs to lie on it.

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

There could be some over exaggerations on her linkedin, but come on - everyone exaggerates a tiny bit on their CVs and god damn it, this girl needs a job and to get out more. 7 years as a voice over artist? SURE! 5* customer service? Ok why not?

The point of these things is to sell yourself and that’s what she’s done. Even if she did leave out selling foot fetish photos for items on her amazon wishlist ...

I’m not undermining her successes and if she’s proud, sorry, PROUD of her achievements then that’s great. Everyone should be proud of themselves in some way...

It’s still public though. Soooo.... not doxxing.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

little_nightmare wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 am

Could be referring to this? It's voice acting rather than voiceover I guess. To those who haven't seen it, brace yourselves.
Beckie making those sexual noises has chilled and horrified me. Thanks for the night terrors I’ll be having :rofl:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

I do believe she gets a little satisfaction from this forum. She has always been extremely egotistical so it wouldn’t surprise me if she does enjoy the attention a bit, even if she does perceive all of it as hatred.

That’s why she can’t keep herself away.

BeckieJBigBrownHead

Return to “BeckieJBrown”