BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by Lynndi »

Fun thing to note is that in the video that those guys used, the voice over said that it was "beckie 0" ... so TECHNICALLY she WAS mentioned in the video. As for the complaint about merch and whatnot .. I mean, it's probably on ALL their videos Beckie, it's not specific to you hun. Plus they used parts from a whole different video that wasn't even directly from her channel.

FFS it could have been almost a positive thing, that video. I have NO IDEA who those guys are (so no idea if they're a big thing or not), but they seem pretty chill/clowning around - in other words, they don't seem like the type of people to generally talk about mental/health issues. Yet they didn't mock her (and when the video started I really thought they would), they looked genuinley sad to see people go through the trich battle, and raised awareness on the fact that many people suffer without the general public knowing it!

Beckie could have sent them a message, saying "hey i'm the girl in the video" and simply asking to be "linked" in the description box so people could find out more... BUT NO. She'd rather throw another tantrum and get the video deleted. GREAT MOVE BECKIE xxx
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Lynndi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 pm
It’s under fair use.

They weren’t mocking her, they weren’t being nasty. They were commentating on an interview...bit like if someone comments on a news article or a film trailer or whatever.

I wonder if she has to work hard at being a wound too tight miserable bore or if it comes naturally
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by SleepingSkies »

They have 11 Million subs, she just shot herself in the foot to grow her channel/raise awareness of trich/gain santas.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE TO THE PARTY? I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO!

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Post by Guest »

I vote for this ^

Beubeu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beubeu »

Lynndi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 pm
So dramatically privatizing her Twitter lasted - what, a day? Less than?

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Oceanic815 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:25 pm
@dinogirlllll! Her resumé shit is somewhere on here! Somebody snatched it up! It was so excessive. I’m surprised she didn’t list that she had ability to wipe her own ass! I can’t remember which forum it’s in because the bitch has so many. This chick has a ton of GG forum threads considering who she is and how many people even follow her. I’m pretty sure you were around for it tho! We laughed about pretty hard! The thing was psychotic.
I think someone posted her linkedin (?) Not sure. I could be remembering some other thread...

Guys I was so late for the video, she would have so much publicity with it. People would wonder who she is and all... after all I found her channel after the article was posted about her photo everyday video. And I got blocked for saying " Focus on the fans, not on the haters" 8-)

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Santa came early!

Here's Beckie's public Linked In https://imgur.com/SoAjvbk Sorry for the large image!

Note the nice pic with James at her old job, girl... if you have your uni dropout listed and an etsy shop, are you surprised you aren't being hired?

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Noticed there's no mention of Beckie in James's twitter! https://twitter.com/jpainio

Longtimelurker26
Learner
Learner

Post by Longtimelurker26 »

Manny mua got absolutely draaaaged for getting a tea channels video about him taken down simply because he didn't like it. Lost so many subs and had to apologize in the end

Wonder how long before the news spread about this.

Runningrunner1
Talker
Talker

Post by Runningrunner1 »

That's the type of terrible business decision that's going to turn employers away from hiring her (well, that and the pathetic lack of credentials. A degree means very little nowadays, especially when it is only 2 years and especially when it's in art or whatever crap hers was in.) SIDE NOTE: nothing wrong with an art degree, but when you have as little talent as she does it might be time to pursue more realistic goals.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Very true, I'm in a job I want but didn't need a degree, i do empathise with her when she talks about the pressure from schools to get as much education as possible, at the end of the day, they push to make themselves look better to parents who thinking of sending their kids there. I sometimes regret going to university as I wasn't happy there but my careers teacher out it in my head that I would get no where without a degree

buzybuzzybumble
Learner
Learner

Post by buzybuzzybumble »

My goodness.... I think she's blocked a girl for asking "What did he do exactly?" Under her tweet about that video...

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Beckie already requested deletion of the linked in :rofl: but dont worry im getting it hosted somewhere else she cant delete it so you can laugh at her 8 months at lush

potatooftheland
Learner
Learner

Post by potatooftheland »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her twitter is private again.

What on earth is going on, did she make it public for a few hours purely so people could see her complaint to those dudes who made the video?
So confused.

Post by Guest »

Eh?!
Posted at 1.57am this morning
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Rileybear wrote: Eh?!
Posted at 1.57am this morning
I’m guessing me posting her publicly available page is #stalking #onlineharassment

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

How the fuck is looking at a publicly available page harassment.

We’re bitching about her on a gossip site...we aren’t sending her hate. She CHOOSES to come here.

Say the Daily Mail posted a shit review of a film and all the comments were saying “X is so terrible in this” and X went and read it. Are the commentators stalking them? No. If Kim Kardashian read a comment calling her a moron, is that harassment? No, unless it’s tweeted at her.

Are we bitchy, maybe but we aren’t sending her hate

Also she doesn’t know what gaslighting means.

It’s pointless because Beckie will believe whatever she wants. Always the victim.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 pm
If only Fair Use was a thing on the internet?

Oh wait it is, Beck you dumb fuck.
To be fair, YouTube fair use system is broken and Beckie being able to remove that video proves it.

True, I didn't see it, but assuming y'all's reactions - it was. Also since the OP wasn't a small channel, they knew what they were doing.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”