BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Continue here, folks! :D
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by MsMaybe »

Yay new thread. :rofl:

Bormenthal
Talker
Talker

Post by Bormenthal »

Following :D

Hydrangea
Informer
Informer

Post by Hydrangea »

Following

_Irvine Scottish_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _Irvine Scottish_ »

Only just catching up with Beckie drama and something I found amusing in her 'About Us' video was she made a big deal about James only seeing her with make up on when she works, goes to events or films. I don't know about you guys but that's pretty standard.

Hate how quirky and #edgy she is when she is the most boring, plain person out there

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Following, love the title :rofl:

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Poor Beckie comparing herself to a fading plant. Girl, you got home at 1pm, do you even work? Why are you moaning all the time when you're home midday eating breakfast? Some people work 12-16 hours a day and don't see daylight!!!

Hydrangea
Informer
Informer

Post by Hydrangea »

And now on her insta about how some book about tidying up isn't meant for hoarders :roll:

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Hydrangea wrote:And now on her insta about how some book about tidying up isn't meant for hoarders :roll:
That book can absolutely help hoarders Beckie is just a whiny baby. She literally talks in the book about clients that were most certainly hoarders.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

SleepingSkies wrote:Poor Beckie comparing herself to a fading plant. Girl, you got home at 1pm, do you even work? Why are you moaning all the time when you're home midday eating breakfast? Some people work 12-16 hours a day and don't see daylight!!!
Frick I work three jobs, I sub, and I work two part time jobs sometimes I leave the house at 8am and dont get back home till 9pm

Madattheworld1
Learner
Learner

Post by Madattheworld1 »

That was a long wait for that other shoe to drop (thread 12). THANK YOU, Miss funnylikeyikes.
And, following.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

inkspells wrote:
Hydrangea wrote:And now on her insta about how some book about tidying up isn't meant for hoarders :roll:
That book can absolutely help hoarders Beckie is just a whiny baby. She literally talks in the book about clients that were most certainly hoarders.

Yes but Beckie is a special hoarder. She's the worst of hoarders. No one will ever understand her level of hoarding.

Or something.

:roll:

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

_Irvine Scottish_ wrote:Only just catching up with Beckie drama and something I found amusing in her 'About Us' video was she made a big deal about James only seeing her with make up on when she works, goes to events or films. I don't know about you guys but that's pretty standard.

Hate how quirky and #edgy she is when she is the most boring, plain person out there
Breaking news Beckie only wears make up when she has plans or goes to work...so basically when she leaves the house....

She thinks she’s a special snowflake because she doesn’t wear make up when she’s just relaxing at home... :roll:

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

The title tho :rofl:
And her book review is so dumb. She herself stated she’s not the intended audience and she criticised the reasons the book has been a success for its target but not for her speshul ass

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

But OF COURSE the book isn't helpful for her. It just has been SO HELPFUL for OTHER hoarders but she gets MAD (oh, excuse me, "infuriated"). Maybe, Beckie-boo, it's because the book IS ment for you, it IS ment to stir you up, make you a bit angry and THINK EVEN MORE about the stuff surrounding you?

Wow, she really doesn't want to get any help or get any better, does she? Unless she does it herself because STRONG and INDEPENDENT and "I've done it with my own bare hands and mind!!!".

Yes I'm mad.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Someone could literally write a book just for her and dedicate it to her and she'd say they didn't write it for people with her disorder lol...

potatooftheland
Learner
Learner

Post by potatooftheland »

She's so dang snide and smarmy in how she words things.

"Over the years, hundreds of you have recommended this book to me." - Beckie in her insta caption
The "you" in the caption is referring to her BLOODY FANS, the people that actually care about her and are concerned with helping her.

She then proceeds to rip the SHIT out of the book and tell them that it's a useless piece of garbage and how could such peasants have the nerve to recommend such an infuriating, unsuitable book?

The picture is of her literally looking down her nose at them.
Then she phrases her positive part like "this book isn't good enough for me, but maybe it's good enough for you, peasant."

:roll: My god, this girl.
A normal person who actually respected their fans' feelings and appreciated their effort and care, would just be like "Just finally finished this book! It's not entirely for me, but it was a really good read! Check it out if you've ever felt an attachment to possessions that you wanna change! Thanks to those who suggested it!"

Why does she have to be so sour and cruel in how she phrases things, I just don't get it.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

She's blaming the fact that anxiety is making her not able to make videos. I'm... not missing her? Who is at this point?

_Irvine Scottish_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _Irvine Scottish_ »

funnylikeyikes wrote:She's blaming the fact that anxiety is making her not able to make videos. I'm... not missing her? Who is at this point?
Santas :rofl:

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

potatooftheland wrote:She's so dang snide and smarmy in how she words things.
She then proceeds to rip the SHIT out of the book and tell them that it's a useless piece of garbage and how could such peasants have the nerve to recommend such an infuriating, unsuitable book?
YES! So much yes.

It really feels like "here, I tried this shitty book YOU said I should read, and it's shit and doesn't help me, and made me angry. You made me angry. Now stop trying to help me!!".

How awfully hard is it to be nice to your fans?

Return to “BeckieJBrown”