BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

Re: BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by Guest »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 am
You can keep reporting it Beckie but YOU published this page ONLINE, viewable by EVERYONE

Beckie's public linkedin: (don't worry if she requests deletion i'll keep posting lol)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1549993137540.jpg

p.s. im laughing at your lame PUBLIC cv, no physical threats or harm so dont play that

I’d maybe take that down because it’s just proving her right, that it’s been posted here. It was out there for people to find if they were interested, but having it posted on here just seems a bit mean? I don’t know, I just dont Want to give her the satisfaction that she’s right.

She has also since deleted her linked in, seems a bit stupid to me given that she’s so struggling on the job hunt... dumb move.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jiggy_girl »

Her LinkedIn confirms everything we've guessed about her on her job hunt so far - she has no experience, and nothing that makes her stand out.
Her experience is non-existent - there's 3 or 4 actual things on her experience that would be appealing to employers - her linking her YouTube will definitely not be helping her
She claims to speak French - she inks her Duolingo, which will not help her - it's something I would have put on my CV at 15, not 25!
She also links to something which pretty much confirms that James was her boss. Her then publicising her relationship with him will not be helping her in her job search.
She needs to either focus on doing YouTube full time again, building a reliable audience and getting some ads and partnerships in, or give up on it and go private, stop uploading and get serious about having a job. She's made this bed for herself, so she needs to lie on it.

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

There could be some over exaggerations on her linkedin, but come on - everyone exaggerates a tiny bit on their CVs and god damn it, this girl needs a job and to get out more. 7 years as a voice over artist? SURE! 5* customer service? Ok why not?

The point of these things is to sell yourself and that’s what she’s done. Even if she did leave out selling foot fetish photos for items on her amazon wishlist ...

I’m not undermining her successes and if she’s proud, sorry, PROUD of her achievements then that’s great. Everyone should be proud of themselves in some way...

It’s still public though. Soooo.... not doxxing.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

little_nightmare wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 am

Could be referring to this? It's voice acting rather than voiceover I guess. To those who haven't seen it, brace yourselves.
Beckie making those sexual noises has chilled and horrified me. Thanks for the night terrors I’ll be having :rofl:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

I do believe she gets a little satisfaction from this forum. She has always been extremely egotistical so it wouldn’t surprise me if she does enjoy the attention a bit, even if she does perceive all of it as hatred.

That’s why she can’t keep herself away.

BeckieJBigBrownHead

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I think her experience is actually not that bad and some of the visual way of presenting it works. However, she should be more concise (she lists A LOT of stuff and if you’re reading 200+ more applications you’re likely not going to be happy to go through such a long CV! Nobody cares about your GCSES unless you don’t have any other academic background). Yes, more office and non freelance experience would be helpful, as well as more volunteer work and FOCUS on her key skills (does she want to be an illustrator or a video editor?). Obviously, her actual online presence, which could actually help her a lot, is a negative because of how unprofessional she is. But, really, I think her CV has potential if she knew how to present information concisely and how to redact.

Fairypixie17
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Fairypixie17 »

Hi All,

I am a longer time fan of this page, but I realised in her latest video that when she showed the clip of her actually being happy and laughing. It was between her and Robert (an ex boyfriend. Shmonerd) who I remember she ran off youtube. So if he truly did anything wrong to her, when would she show this clip. She confuses me so much.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

kofi wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:25 am
I think her experience is actually not that bad and some of the visual way of presenting it works. However, she should be more concise (she lists A LOT of stuff and if you’re reading 200+ more applications you’re likely not going to be happy to go through such a long CV! Nobody cares about your GCSES unless you don’t have any other academic background). Yes, more office and non freelance experience would be helpful, as well as more volunteer work and FOCUS on her key skills (does she want to be an illustrator or a video editor?). Obviously, her actual online presence, which could actually help her a lot, is a negative because of how unprofessional she is. But, really, I think her CV has potential if she knew how to present information concisely and how to redact.
I review CVs all the time at work and ones like Beckie's never make it to a manager. The key to a good CV is quality not quantity. One to two pages is best because aint nobody got time to read more than that. I don't want an essay beside every job title, just hit me with your key duties and skills. Lead with your most recent and relevant work, cause no one cares about that unrelated job you had a decade ago. If you've got a degree don't bother telling me about your school grades. Its rookie mistakes like that prevent people from ever getting to the interview stages

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:46 am
little_nightmare wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 am

Could be referring to this? It's voice acting rather than voiceover I guess. To those who haven't seen it, brace yourselves.
Beckie making those sexual noises has chilled and horrified me. Thanks for the night terrors I’ll be having :rofl:
Is it wrong that I was starting to feel a little aroused listening to that?

I'll go and have a lie down.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Slander is a crime, Beckie boo.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I wonder if she keeps making her social media private because she knows her moaner reputation looks bad.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “BeckieJBrown”