BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
ytfanxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Post by ytfanxo »

LePetitChat wrote:First of all, she is massively reaching when she says it feels like a heart attack. Your chest hurts, sure, it hurts more when you take deep breaths and when you use your chest muscles. But it is NOT ambulance-level pain, it's not a life-stopping struggle, it just requires you to take it easy for a while until the inflammation subsides.
Seconding this. My boyfriend had it, and for most of the day he was just being grumpy and making complaints. It became very manageable and he's fine now.

Darbyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Darbyxo »

indecisivegirly wrote:
potatooftheland wrote:"I have to stay away from dairy" "I miss hot chocolates, I miss them so much"

Why can't this girl seem to use basic logic?
Newsflash, if you think that milk is giving you pimples and want hot chocolate, just use a milk alternative.
It's not that damn hard to figure out. :roll:
Why does she have to make such a song and dance about everything?
She acts like she's the first person to have to stay away from dairy. Lots of options out there becks lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yes but don't you know that if Beckie used a dairy alternative then that would mean she is taking a positive step towards tackling a problem? She wouldn't DARE! What would she have to complain about then?!

Oat milk, IMO, is the tastiest :love2:

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

I found James' instastory funny and cute but why on earth would you create an account that is just there to react to your girlfriend? They are perfect for each other.

I feel like honey moon's over. Same with her flat, she lost interest after 2-3 weeks because she doesn't realise that her negative thoughts keep her from enjoying the nice she already has. She never awknowledges her success: She got a flat, a temporary job and a boyfriend. Why not for once create a video about being actually thankful? Waiting for more "i'm going to complain about this minor thing" content.

Also lol at him swearing in her video. Why make a 15 min video about hating swearing and then just accepting that your boyfriend does it? Well because you never really care about it, didnt ya?

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

What does she do for work? I remember she used to work at lush but it seems different now. Her thread has moved very fast and I stopped following her for a while.

Also she said 8000 people watch her stories, I wonder why anyone would other than out of curiosity of her odd personality. The only interesting thing about her is that she seems unhinged.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

OMG she's taken the "boyfriend" bit out of her twitter bio, and posted a sad picture of a flower.

That didn't last long

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

SleepingSkies wrote:OMG she's taken the "boyfriend" bit out of her twitter bio, and posted a sad picture of a flower.

That didn't last long
I wonder if they had a fight and this is how she punishes him? Imagine if that's the case lmao
She acts like a 14yr old in her first relationship

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

Personally, no matter whether I think Beckie's acne is a problem I would not react well to my boyfriend taking the mick of something I was insecure of - the same way James probably wouldn't have reacted well to Beckie. I think they're both a poor fit for each other and wouldn't be surprised if they broke up.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

jiggy_girl wrote:Personally, no matter whether I think Beckie's acne is a problem I would not react well to my boyfriend taking the mick of something I was insecure of - the same way James probably wouldn't have reacted well to Beckie. I think they're both a poor fit for each other and wouldn't be surprised if they broke up.
Tbh that insta story was fucking amazing. Like Beckie probably hated it but it was hilarious. I almost thought James was one of us. Lmao

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

inkspells wrote:
jiggy_girl wrote:Personally, no matter whether I think Beckie's acne is a problem I would not react well to my boyfriend taking the mick of something I was insecure of - the same way James probably wouldn't have reacted well to Beckie. I think they're both a poor fit for each other and wouldn't be surprised if they broke up.
Tbh that insta story was fucking amazing. Like Beckie probably hated it but it was hilarious. I almost thought James was one of us. Lmao
Hi, Inkspells! :)
I'm pretty sure I missed that Insta story. Ir sounds funny, It was about her being insecure about what?
She definitely can not take a joke well. It was hilarious??? Pleeease share, dear girl!

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

mmkaypbandj wrote:
inkspells wrote:
I'm pretty sure I missed that Insta story. Ir sounds funny, It was about her being insecure about what?
She definitely can not take a joke well. It was hilarious??? Pleeease share, dear girl!
Its on james insta. He basically mocked beckies insta story and then poured milk all over himself.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Its on james insta. He basically mocked beckies insta story and then poured milk all over himself.
Thank you, sweetness! That insta story seems to be gone but there seem to be two new, short ones that were pretty interesting. He seemed pretty sincere, and not joking about as well.

Wouldn't if be interesting if he was one of us, indeed? Poured milk on himself???
I wish he'd say a bit more-- it seems pretty interesting to me

And good for you, James if you are out there, she's a hard to stand up to woman. Nice to see some bravery from a man in her life.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Truthfully, I think they are trying to pull our legs again.
On James' twitter and replies, a relative or old friend hints about that she and her husband want to meet her. And Jas. is quite cheerful and promises to set her up.

I thought Beckie looked way too contented.

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

What did he say in the Insta story?

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Well, in Her insta story she said something like,Oh go ahead and watch His insta story, "Or you could just look at my cat!" with a big cat-ate the canary grin- as I said way too cheerful--

Then his instastory he says, quite sulkily, "I have no idea why she sent you here."
I think he may have said bla-bla-blah aw well.
Second story couldn't make out what he said, but he shook a container of milk/ milk substitute at the camera, mumbled something (pretend?) grumpily, and then was off.

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

What's even going on in their insta stories anymore?

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

inkspells wrote:
SleepingSkies wrote:OMG she's taken the "boyfriend" bit out of her twitter bio, and posted a sad picture of a flower.

That didn't last long
I wonder if they had a fight and this is how she punishes him? Imagine if that's the case lmao

It's pretty much like those teenage couples who change their fb status from "in a relationship" to "its complicated" after arguing over where to have dinner.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

On his Insta story he said he's doing an AMA if anyone feels like asking him something :|

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Lynndi wrote:
inkspells wrote:

That didn't last long

It's pretty much like those teenage couples who change their fb status from "in a relationship" to "its complicated" after arguing over where to have dinner.
To Beckie that probably is a deal breaker :roll: James fancied a KFC? TRIGGERING! Once Beckie ate a KFC then she tripped and hurt her ankle outside of KFC. Asking her to have a KFC is bullying!

Seriously they seem like an odd pair. I can’t quite get him and Beckie is...well...Beckie.

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

mmkaypbandj wrote:
It was something like this :
Her story: you cant see it but i have pretty bad acnee atm (showing her chin and neck). I have to stay away from dairy. I miss hot cholates *sad face*

His story (mimicking beckies voice and manners): you cant see it but i have pretty bad acnee atm (showing his beard). I really dont know why. *pours a box of milk on his face*
Then: she's is going to be pretty upset at this *shit eating grin*

He was mocking her. But it was funny. But beckie cant take a joke.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

I briefly tuned into their ig live tonight.

Beckie is storing eggs in her broken washing machine. Just... like... why ?
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Return to “BeckieJBrown”