BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
StrawberryBanana76
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Post by StrawberryBanana76 »

^ Nah in the UK you're only asked to have one once you're 25

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Yeah, at this point nothing Becks does surprises me anymore. I wish she would just fade away already like we know she's going to.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

katushkakatya wrote:
bansheemagnolia wrote:
StrawberryBanana76 wrote:Just seen her tweet about booking a smear test and I'm glad she's finally done it. I understand that it is a traumatic process for some people and I'm not negating that but if I recall correctly she spoke about it really negatively in the past and I was worried it'd put her viewers off the idea completely
Its because she probably never needed it before now.
What I was taught is that you're supposed to have one around age 18, regardless of if you're having sex or not
No, in the UK it's 25 and only if you've been sexually active. 18 is a good age, been seeing so many reports the last few years about young mums who were denied the smear test and ended up dying from it.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
katushkakatya wrote:
bansheemagnolia wrote:
StrawberryBanana76 wrote:Just seen her tweet about booking a smear test and I'm glad she's finally done it. I understand that it is a traumatic process for some people and I'm not negating that but if I recall correctly she spoke about it really negatively in the past and I was worried it'd put her viewers off the idea completely
What I was taught is that you're supposed to have one around age 18, regardless of if you're having sex or not
No, in the UK it's 25 and only if you've been sexually active. 18 is a good age, been seeing so many reports the last few years about young mums who were denied the smear test and ended up dying from it.
It’s not only if you’re sexually active...... It’s just 25+. One of my friends is very religious so isn’t sexually active and she still got invited for one. I’d been single for a year when I was invited for mine. It’s just anyone 25 or over.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

MsMaybe wrote:
bansheemagnolia wrote:
katushkakatya wrote:
bansheemagnolia wrote:
It’s not only if you’re sexually active...... It’s just 25+. One of my friends is very religious so isn’t sexually active and she still got invited for one. I’d been single for a year when I was invited for mine. It’s just anyone 25 or over.
Whether or not you're sexually active might depend on where you get it done then, I was being hounded with hounded with letters once I turned 25 but when they realised I hadn't been sexually active, the letters stopped.

potatooftheland
Learner
Learner

Post by potatooftheland »

I've never understood Beckie's argument against pap smears. Like, if you're anxious about it, you can easily go talk to the nurse/doctor performing it beforehand and they'll go over the process step by step. Heck you can even go as a group. You can gather up a few girlfriends and all go to the clinic together. You can even take a friend into the room with you to hold your hand if you're that scared/anxious about it, and just have them chat with you and distract you for the couple of minutes while the vaginal part is happening. I'm, glad she's finally booked in to get one!

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

potatooftheland wrote:I've never understood Beckie's argument against pap smears. Like, if you're anxious about it, you can easily go talk to the nurse/doctor performing it beforehand and they'll go over the process step by step. Heck you can even go as a group. You can gather up a few girlfriends and all go to the clinic together. You can even take a friend into the room with you to hold your hand if you're that scared/anxious about it, and just have them chat with you and distract you for the couple of minutes while the vaginal part is happening. I'm, glad she's finally booked in to get one!
Beckie doesn't strike me as someone with close girlfriends she can do this sort of thing, it seems all she has is James.

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

We can sleep easy. Seems like little Beckie is slowly growing up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hydrangea
Informer
Informer

Post by Hydrangea »

I don't get how she can be so over dramatic about things that are a normal part of life, especially smear tests which can save your life

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Hydrangea wrote:I don't get how she can be so over dramatic about things that are a normal part of life, especially smear tests which can save your life
I know right. Its not upsetting, it’s not traumatic, It’s at absolutely most, a bit uncomfortable but it’s not painful. Also the nurse has probably seen about ten other people’s bits that day and really doesn’t care what yours look like.

They way Beckie says painful and unsettling, you’d think the nurse strapped her to the bed with restraints and used some medieval torture device :roll:

Next up: Beckie uses a tampon and makes a huge deal of it.

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

Once thing though; For me it was extremely painful, not sure why, but it was. I still did it, it was over very quickly and I had no pain once it was done, and many do not feel pain while doing the test. But everyone kept telling me that it barely felt anything and there I was, close to tears because it hurt so much :D Fun times.

In Sweden you get called for a free smear test when you have turned 23, regardless of sexual activity. It scared me because I was anxious and paranoid, but there was nothing that could tell me to not do the test. It's so simple and so effective, it could save lives. Shortly after I had done my test, Beckie started writing about how you don't need it and other bullshit and it made me boil inside. So many of her followers might read her words and think "oh, if I feel uncomfortable about it, maybe I don't HAVE to take it". It's so wrong, and so bad. The test is so important!

potatooftheland
Learner
Learner

Post by potatooftheland »

I think in Beckie's case, she decided YEARS ago that it would be painful and awful, and doesn't want to back down on her original tweets about smears being horrible.

I think whether it actually was painful or not, she DECIDED years ago that it would be,.
So of course, if you believe for years and years that's it's going to hurt and build it up in your mind to be this anxiety-ridden event of torture and woe, then you're going to become hypersensitive to it and every little pinch will feel like an ache.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

She is afraid of something.

She now states her anxiety as an fact: x is horrible.

She does x.

She realises that it was doable.

She clings on to the thought "x is horrible."

She is so fucking unhealthy about her anxiety. She never recognizes the positives so she will never learn that its just anxiety and not reality. That she does the things she is afraid of (sex being another example.) She so badly wants to suffer. Everything needs to be horrible or traumatic to her.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

In Canada they have two different sizes speculums? Whatever the thing is called they put in first. When I had my first pap test it was painful so my dr used the smaller one and it was fine. For people that find it painful maybe see if that's an option?

Being nervous and anxious can definitely make it more uncomfortable too. I just wish Beckie would actually use her 'influence' for good once in a while instead of scaring her young fans and trying to convince them to make bad decisions.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

She just said "They open you up and stick something inside you and wiggle it around."

Rebecca, you're already open.

She makes it sound like surgery and it's a standard process I go through everytime I visit the gyn. I understand that it sometimes hurts or feels uncomfortable but she makes it sound so much worse. I've had worse medical procedures and I haven't had a lot. She is so dramatic.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

HippoFriend wrote:She just said "They open you up and stick something inside you and wiggle it around."

Rebecca, you're already open.

She makes it sound like surgery and it's a standard process I go through everytime I visit the gyn. I understand that it sometimes hurts or feels uncomfortable but she makes it sound so much worse. I've had worse medical procedures and I haven't had a lot. She is so dramatic.
She....she thinks the nurse has to open up the vagina... :rofl:

Beckie you moron. The nurse doesn’t open the vagina. That’s like saying the dentist opened your mouth.

FN1287
Learner
Learner

Post by FN1287 »

Returning for a one-off post regarding Betterhelp.

Complete change of topic but thought this may be of interest to you all:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/4/17932 ... -explained

Betterhelp

BetterHelp is not the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
You have thoughts of hurting yourself or others
You are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or if you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care

Wondered if Beckie0 has been using an affiliate link where she has been getting paid for every person signed up to Betterhelp?

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

She's also promoting BetterHelp? Oh jesus christ no.... Why!?

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

Thread name idea:
BeckieJBrown - where's my gold crown

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

You clearly have a large vagina Rebecca, don't be ashamed!

Return to “BeckieJBrown”