BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
little_nightmare
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Post by little_nightmare »

20180930_215100.jpg
20180930_220339.jpg
There she goes again, undermining someone's experience w mental health - because only her feelings and illnesses matter. Remember when you posted a vid all about a Doctor Who ep, Beckie? Remember talking about being "offended" by someone saying you were doing well? Remember getting upset by Casualty, a show strictly about distressing situations? She goes on about the fact things are triggering but as soon as someone comes along who is upset by her content, she makes it out to be no big deal. I can't find the original comment because she probably deleted it, but I think it was about self harm (since she mentioned scratching her skin in her post and the pic is her digging her nails into her hands). This is exactly how she behaved towards those triggered by her weight comments. And she STILL talks about how skinny she is and how "fat" she used to be. Beckie - do you learn from ANY mistakes you make? No, you don't. All you do is live inside your little Beckie Land where it's all ME ME ME. For a "mental health advocate" you truly are disgusting. Not just that; you're disgusting as a human being.

PS. she talks about how her channels and social media accounts have a trigger warning overall. Bitch, where's that trigger warning??? I don't see it anywhere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

potatooftheland
Learner
Learner

Post by potatooftheland »

God she can be such a cruel little cow sometimes! :(

Let's review this solid Beckie logic:

1. Post photo of herself digging nails into skin
2. Post caption saying "digging nails into skin"
3. Get mad at a follower who mentions they are triggered by the self-harm of digging nails into skin when she knows a large majority of her fans have some form of mental health issue or trich issue or derma issue, etc.
4. See nothing wrong with this picture.

God, the "please do seek help" is such a horrible, smarmy, nasty little line. Especially when in the same breath, she's telling other people in her comments section that access to help does NOT exist for people with mental health issues under the NHS. :roll:

extraterrestrial
Learner
Learner

Post by extraterrestrial »

Beckie's attitude to mental health is so immature imo. Her latest post sounds like the whole "faking a smile" emo kind of thing I would have thought when I was 15 or something. I'm genuinely sorry that she thinks like this when she's in her 20s and that she still bases her entire identity off having mental illnesses.

Particularly since she has younger followers who are probably suffering from mental health issues, I think its sending a bad message. Yes maybe its good for them to know that they're not the only ones who feel like they do, but focusing too much on what anxiety tells you is wrong with you isn't going to help at all. I don't mean to sound too preachy, and I know from personal experience that it can be hard to say that you deserve not the feel that way, but in the end whats helps for many people suffering from anxiety is to actually challenge those fears, even if it is difficult, instead of reinforcing them.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

potatooftheland wrote:God she can be such a cruel little cow sometimes! :(

Let's review this solid Beckie logic:

1. Post photo of herself digging nails into skin
2. Post caption saying "digging nails into skin"
3. Get mad at a follower who mentions they are triggered by the self-harm of digging nails into skin when she knows a large majority of her fans have some form of mental health issue or trich issue or derma issue, etc.
4. See nothing wrong with this picture.

God, the "please do seek help" is such a horrible, smarmy, nasty little line. Especially when in the same breath, she's telling other people in her comments section that access to help does NOT exist for people with mental health issues under the NHS. :roll:

She probably thinks her picture is edgy and deep and arty.

She’s a mean little bitch.

extraterrestrial
Learner
Learner

Post by extraterrestrial »

little_nightmare wrote:
20180930_215100.jpg
20180930_220339.jpg
There she goes again, undermining someone's experience w mental health - because only her feelings and illnesses matter. Remember when you posted a vid all about a Doctor Who ep, Beckie? Remember talking about being "offended" by someone saying you were doing well? Remember getting upset by Casualty, a show strictly about distressing situations? She goes on about the fact things are triggering but as soon as someone comes along who is upset by her content, she makes it out to be no big deal. I can't find the original comment because she probably deleted it, but I think it was about self harm (since she mentioned scratching her skin in her post and the pic is her digging her nails into her hands). This is exactly how she behaved towards those triggered by her weight comments. And she STILL talks about how skinny she is and how "fat" she used to be. Beckie - do you learn from ANY mistakes you make? No, you don't. All you do is live inside your little Beckie Land where it's all ME ME ME. For a "mental health advocate" you truly are disgusting. Not just that; you're disgusting as a human being.

PS. she talks about how her channels and social media accounts have a trigger warning overall. Bitch, where's that trigger warning??? I don't see it anywhere.
I doubt someone was even 'triggered' about the crumpet, more like just felt slightly uncomfortable because of trypophobia or something. Its really horrible to take someone genuinely being triggered and turn it into a joke about people getting 'triggered' by the holes in crumpets. And just because she talks about mental health it doesn't mean that she has to post images of herself actually self-harming (or that suggests that she was, if that wasn't what Beckie was doing in the pic).

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

If you're suffering so badly, why aren't you seeking professional help?

Because noone would feel sorry for you or give you attention when you are healthy.

She was almost silent on social media and everything looked better for her, she even got a boyfriend. So what does she do? Post about how much she is ~suffering on the inside~.

She did the craving into her skin a long time ago and she is making her troubles worse for her instaed of trying to calm down, to find a way to finally deal with it.

If smiling is so hard for her, why doesn't she stop smiling? Because then she can't be angry at the world telling her to get help and get better. 'Forcing her to be happy' in her eyes. And I feel like she is already frustrated at James, too.

If you want to be bitter and hopeless, just be bitter and hopeless?

But stop posting your depressing bullshit on social media and harming people who are working hard to get better along the way. She will always be this horrible, self-centered person. A child with a flat, a job and a boyfriend. Who stomps their feet if they can't get enough attention.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Did anyone catch her Tweet earlier today (since deleted) about having made a “serious discovery” that warranted a doctors appointment? She followed it up by saying she mistrusts the NHS and that her “fluid/blood phobia” would make it difficult. Wonder what it could be for

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

ello101 wrote:Did anyone catch her Tweet earlier today (since deleted) about having made a “serious discovery” that warranted a doctors appointment? She followed it up by saying she mistrusts the NHS and that her “fluid/blood phobia” would make it difficult. Wonder what it could be for
Imagine if she was pregnant. :rofl: she mistrusts the NHS but she won’t pay to go private. (Even though it would likely be the same doctors and the same hospital).

I don’t think she’s ever had the fluid phobia. Just like she was never asexual. She’s just been saying that because she had a complex about being single

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

I read it as being a mistrust of NHS dentists rather than doctors. Perhaps I need an NHS optician? :D

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

CBE6B83C-54FF-4309-AD54-2102D14B94B2.jpeg
Speaks volumes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

little_nightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by little_nightmare »

Thassarian wrote:
CBE6B83C-54FF-4309-AD54-2102D14B94B2.jpeg
Speaks volumes.
shudders

Post by Guest »

Good grief.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Good luck to him for whenever he gets sick of her crap and decides to leave.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

bansheemagnolia wrote:Good luck to him for whenever he gets sick of her crap and decides to leave.
I wonder who will get bored of who quicker. He’s the epitome of fedora neck beard guy and she’s a pathological prick. :rofl:

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

They seem happy together though. No matter if it's just a show for the camera or not, it's nice to see her somewhat happy (incoming wall of text from her that her life sucks balls). With that said I didn't watch her newest video all the way through (I watched about a minute) because as I've said before, I want to see her content, not her boyfriend. :|

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

Had similar thoughts myself after fast forwarding through the latest video when compared with recent outpourings. I wondered which one was the act?
The "Woe is me, anxiety, depression, I feel so worthless" declarations or the happy, bubbly "Look at me I'm such a wacky girlfriend" persona.
Will the real Beckie Jane Brown please stand up.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Every once in a while, like once a year or so, youtube suggests one of her videos to me and everytime i wonder why the fuck she feels the need to speak in such a fake news anchory way. I know shes annoying as fuck but that alone drives me away again everytime. :rofl:

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

I tried to watch her lattest video and I just couldn't stand her fake "goofy" personality and all that weird faces she makes.
I guess It's been a while since I stoped to watch something of hers and I now her fake personality is more obvious?
I don't even remmenber why I liked her videos in the first place. Now she just makes "funny" faces and talk about weird thing as if people really care about her reaction to westworld???
How much of a "influencer" does she thinks she is?
And the fact that she said "people think I only eat chocolate" "look I eat!"
who are these people Rebecca? It's the people on this site or your followers that actually care about you?

She doesn't really care about the people that watch her because that actually like her content. It's sad to watch her desperately try to prove us wrong in every thing and ignore her fans as always.
I don't really watch her videos anymore because hate watching is not something I am into and her videos are just plain boring now.

Ps: edited because of errors.

StrawberryBanana76
Learner
Learner

Post by StrawberryBanana76 »

Just seen her tweet about booking a smear test and I'm glad she's finally done it. I understand that it is a traumatic process for some people and I'm not negating that but if I recall correctly she spoke about it really negatively in the past and I was worried it'd put her viewers off the idea completely

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

StrawberryBanana76 wrote:Just seen her tweet about booking a smear test and I'm glad she's finally done it. I understand that it is a traumatic process for some people and I'm not negating that but if I recall correctly she spoke about it really negatively in the past and I was worried it'd put her viewers off the idea completely
Tbh I don't see how its traumatic at all unless maybe for a sexual assault victim. For Beckie we know she lies about everything and I think she purposely pretends its traumatic because she wants sympathy points

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Return to “BeckieJBrown”