BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Here we go again...

To recap recently.

Beckie claims we’re cyber bullying her
We’re driving her to suicide
She wants to learn ASL (American sign language) despite living in Britain
She wants to read Braille
She went to Poland and took selfies

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: BeckieJBrown (Part 12) - 13 Reasons Why GG Bullies Me

Post by kofi »

Lmao when did she take selfies at Poundland? I missed that and it’s so cringe!

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

I'm bored of never having found out what happened when she was injured.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

I don’t get WHY she wants to learn ASL when BSL would be much more logical? Beckie being a snowflake or is there an ACTUAL reason.

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

Whenever Rebecca talks about something she'd love to do, I remember that one guy saying that he'd love to eat this orange before tossing it across the room.

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

MsMaybe wrote:I don’t get WHY she wants to learn ASL when BSL would be much more logical? Beckie being a snowflake or is there an ACTUAL reason.
ASL is a simpler version of sign language, I think and I’d imagine there’s more tutorials online for it. Even if in the uk there’s a lot of BSL courses and official places where interpreters learn it etc.

Also, it’s American. Of course Beckie would choose it over learning the British version.

She also mentioned it looks nicer and is More lyrical??? I believe?

Post by Guest »

bucky wrote:Whenever Rebecca talks about something she'd love to do, I remember that one guy saying that he'd love to eat this orange before tossing it across the room.
Sooo many of the things in her new bucket list video either require her to get her shit together and put in the actual work, or STOP TURNING DOWN opportunities that have already been offered to her. There's material for a psychological thesis on this girl's contradictory behavior, I swear to God..

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

kofi wrote:Lmao when did she take selfies at Poundland? I missed that and it’s so cringe!
I think it's Poland.

I a. Nice catch on the name of this topic, guys. She sure have that 13 reasons why vibe to blame people for her suicide ideas... she sure needs to blame everyone around her for her misery.
When you are the common dominator you are the problem.

Post by Guest »

following <3

Post by Guest »

Really? GBBO and a random song gets you excited???
You're 25, conventionally pretty and single, and a COOKING SHOW gets you lit?
What is your life??

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Downonthecorner wrote:Really? GBBO and a random song gets you excited???
You're 25, conventionally pretty and single, and a COOKING SHOW gets you lit?
What is your life??
Just saw that tweet. Some poor fan got blocked again. Sorry for the sombreo privacy blocking lol im on mobile.Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Hydrangea
Informer
Informer

Post by Hydrangea »

following

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

I'm posting this here because I know Beckie reads here and I thought you guys might like this channel as well but here is an actual deaf youtuber, with her girlfriend who is trying to learn sign language. Its not something you can just learn without actual determination and study. None of which Beckie has.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Dinogirl wrote:
kofi wrote:Lmao when did she take selfies at Poundland? I missed that and it’s so cringe!
I think it's Poland.

I a. Nice catch on the name of this topic, guys. She sure have that 13 reasons why vibe to blame people for her suicide ideas... she sure needs to blame everyone around her for her misery.
Lmao my dyslexic brain totally read Poundland and I was laughing so hard.
Has Beckie ever mentioned 13 reasons why? I have the feeling she would sympathise with Hannah and try to compare her struggles with ~online bullying~ to Hannah’s “reasons”, failing to realise how toxic 13RW actually is.

Post by Guest »

So does she pull her eyebrows?

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

I'm going to be the bitch who says it: I feel like her eyebrows are an easy way for her to pretend to still be pulling without suffering the consequences of hair loss on her head because she can draw them back on. She is conflicted between wanting long hair and being the trich girl that gets her views.

What the hell is she doing to her hair atm. It waa ok when she only did this stuff on camera but if I was working with a 25 year old woman who puts her fringe in a pony tail ...

Low self esteem my ass. I wouldnt dare to film instastories in my office and I'm a confident person, i wouldnt 'play' in the office corridor when my coworker is watching. She is full of herself but the low confidence thing is just another reason why she cant dooooo sthuff. First it was trich. Then depression. Then she got pretty serious about not being depressed and now its confidence and back pain.

potatooftheland
Learner
Learner

Post by potatooftheland »

Thinking back to Beckie's old content, it's making me confused about how trich works from a "Beckie" mindset, in relation to control.

In the past, she's said that she does it absent-mindedly whilst she's working and has zero control over doing it.
But now that she's working at an office with co-workers, how does that work?

Surely she's not sitting there with a desk covered in hair like she often used to show in her videos back when she would work at home?

So does she suddenly have the control to stop pulling simply because she's in public, or is she in a kind of "remission" at the moment where she doesn't pull at all?

I'm super interested in how it all works, not even in a mean way, I'm just genuinely curious.

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

kofi wrote:
Dinogirl wrote:
I think it's Poland.

Lmao my dyslexic brain totally read Poundland and I was laughing so hard.
Has Beckie ever mentioned 13 reasons why? I have the feeling she would sympathise with Hannah and try to compare her struggles with ~online bullying~ to Hannah’s “reasons”, failing to realise how toxic 13RW actually is.
She never mentioned. Not that I remmenber anyway. She probably believes that Hannah was tight in blaming people for her death.
On the other hand she could be wanting to talk about in a video. That would be a hell of a blaming the " GG bullies " ride.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Carryonsarah97 said:
She wants to read Braille

I don't think Beckie understands that Braille is really complicated and would create a lot of dedicated work to learn.

And Beckie hasn't really shown this kind of dedication to anything. Except pictures of herself, of course.

That's a really good question, Potato of the land. I love your name, btw. So cute.

I don't think I ever pulled in public, at uni or work. But alone in a cubicle? Maybe she'll tell us someday.

Did you guys keep getting a message last night that GG was off-line? It was still off-line this AM, I think.

Asuka
Talker
Talker

Post by Asuka »

potatooftheland wrote:Thinking back to Beckie's old content, it's making me confused about how trich works from a "Beckie" mindset, in relation to control.

In the past, she's said that she does it absent-mindedly whilst she's working and has zero control over doing it.
But now that she's working at an office with co-workers, how does that work?

Surely she's not sitting there with a desk covered in hair like she often used to show in her videos back when she would work at home?

So does she suddenly have the control to stop pulling simply because she's in public, or is she in a kind of "remission" at the moment where she doesn't pull at all?

I'm super interested in how it all works, not even in a mean way, I'm just genuinely curious.
I have a pulling compulsion, but I don’t know if it’s bad enough to be considered trich. Last time I was with a psychiatrist I had bigger fish to fry. So, I can explain how it is for me, but this might not be true for trichers in general.

Sometimes I pull a little, sometimes a lot, sometimes not at all. My self control is variable too. Sometimes I’m able to ignore the urge, sometimes I need a distraction for my hands, sometimes I just can’t stop, and sometimes I’m totally unaware I’m pulling.

Usually when I’m around people I try really hard not to, but sometimes I just can’t stop myself. It sounds weird to say, like I should be able to, but sometimes I just can’t. I get this feeling like there’s a hair that’s just wrong on my body. Like, a foreign object lodged in me. So I try to ignore it, then I’ll start feeling the hair a lot, and finally I’ll start pulling.

And that’s if I’m aware. If not, I don’t know I’ve been pulling until I see the hairs around me. That can be anywhere.

I tend to always have things for my hands to do, and that helps a lot with the unconscious pulling. But when I have a “wrong” hair, I have to try to distract my mind. And that’s a struggle.

So I’ve pulled everywhere. It sucks, but not as bad as I’d have thought. It’s like having an itch that won’t go away. I might be a bit embarrassed to keep scratching, but in the end, my need overrides my embarrassment.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”