BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 11)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Asuka
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 1

Post by Asuka »

I think what she’s failing to realize is people with chronic issues can spot bullshit. It’s like how if you were in the military, studied law, are a doctor, you can spot fakers. There are certain things that just give it away.

It’s the same with chronic illness.

There’s just so much to it that’s hard to fake if you don’t live that kind of life. Because even though there’s huge differences even between people with the same diagnosis, you can still tell when something is off.

What Beckie also doesn’t understand is it’s not just one thing she’s said or done, it’s a lot that’s off.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

kofi wrote:We don’t claim to be doctors, Beckie, it’s just that some of us are actually chronically ill or we have chronically ill relatives and we can see right through your bullshit.
Nobody on this thread has claimed to be your doctor or therapist, Beckie. Anyway, it's not like you have a doctor or therapist since ~nothing can get better~

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

But she never goes home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Cuthere__ wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0a9c1b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180521</span><span>/</span><span>68df446afa6985b3b49b1bbc640a9c1b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

But she never goes home

How long until she turns it into something negative. What will it be? Her mum is oppressing her by asking her to touch hair? Hairdressers trigger her and to suggest Beckie takes an evening class hairdressing is discrimination?

jitterbug
Learner
Learner

Post by jitterbug »

beck1.png
Wait, I thought you'd rather be Quasimodo over a Disney Princess. :roll: Suddenly it's an "extensive insult". I'm pretty sure the original comment here that mentioned Quasimodo was taken out of context, but go off, Beckie.
beck2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

I don't understand what she meant in her ig post by saying that her back/leg problem is rare in adults AND that it's a life long problem. It feels like kind of a contradiction.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

It’s like her mystery mental health diagnosis. She probably hasn’t been diagnosed with anything definitive tbh

MissDelaney27
Talker
Talker

Post by MissDelaney27 »

Since I know Becky reads here, I'll give her some advice or at least tell her how I feel with my chronic pain.

I limit my complaints. On days where I can't stand the pain, I'll turn to the people I'm hanging with, announce that I will say this only once and promise to not talk about it for the rest of the day and plainly say "my legs fucking hurt." And then whenever I feel like the pain is so bad it distracts me and makes me want to complain about it, I think of that promise that i made and don't break it.

It helps me a lot. It reminds me that this pain does not control everything I do. It limits me, but it does not control me.

So Becky, I'm not here to give you my opinion on whether or not your pain is real. But I can say that you need to change the way you talk about it. I think it's fair to let people know you're in pain.m, especially the people who are physically around you, so that they can take it into account I also think it's better for you if you try to limit how much you let people know. It helps no one if you keep complaining.

monia22
Informer
Informer

Post by monia22 »

Hey Beckie, wouldn't it be easier to just openly join Gurugossiper and just chat with us? Instead of polluting every social media you have with statements intended for this forum?! For real!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

It was extra obvious because she never subtweeted at us when she was in Poland. What I don’t get is why she wants so badly to keep this site secret (she keeps calling it the harassing site and as far as I’m aware she has never replied to anyone who brought GG up) while constantly tweeting about it or replying to things we say here.
Btw the Quasimodo comment (I read it and the time) wasn’t throwing shade at her back problems but rather showcasing her bad posture when playing the piano (a situational thing as she has a normal posture when standing).

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Re the Braille/ BSL/ ASL aside from her reasoning being incredibly ableist the Deaf* community don’t tend to appreciate tourists who think their language is beautiful or interesting and aren’t always keen on hearing people gate crashing Deaf* clubs and without practise you won’t actually learn anything plus doing a BSL course isn’t enough to learn it properly you need to interact with actual Deaf* people

*Deaf with a capital is generally used to refer to people who are part of the Deaf community.

deaf with a lowercase d is usually referred to people with hearing loss who aren’t necessarily part of the community.

Hearing impaired is a term that’s seen as offensive to D/deaf people

(If you’re D/deaf or hard of hearing please correct me if I’m wrong)

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Beckie considers herself a "spoonie" (someone who suffers from a chronic pain disorder) despite never being diagnosed. Spoonies "use" their spoons (energy) each day to do tasks like showering or making a meal. Meanwhile, Beckie walks 30,000 steps. She's not a spoonie and it's incredibly offensive towards people who struggle every day with chronic pain.

sew_buttons
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sew_buttons »

As a chronically ill individual who has been involved with the spoonie/chronic illness community for ~10 years, I can say that someone with her attitude would not be welcome in our community.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

kofi wrote:It was extra obvious because she never subtweeted at us when she was in Poland. What I don’t get is why she wants so badly to keep this site secret (she keeps calling it the harassing site and as far as I’m aware she has never replied to anyone who brought GG up) while constantly tweeting about it or replying to things we say here..
That is interesting, because if you google her name and gossip forum we're the first site that pops up.
It's like she doesn't want anyone to know about us, but she knows that we are giving her free publicity. Not what I'd call good publicity, but it's probably keeping her views and sites going better than she can do alone.

Another interesting thing is you can look at somebody like Gabbie of The Gabbie Show, who's immensely popular and she has One post here with two pages-- and very few detractors.
While Beckie who is not even in the same hemisphere of popularity has, what, Eleven??? Way to keep yourself pertinent, Beckie-- claim that people are stalking you, trying to kill you, or drive you to suicide,

There's a reason you have 11 forums here, Beckie-- you have done and said a lot of not very nice things to a whole lot of people. And have told a lot of lies about people. A lot of us resent it, and would like to see it stop.

You might want to remember the story of the Little Boy Who Called Wolf to keep himself amused as the people running around trying to help him. But, eventually he did it too many times. And when he really needed help, the wolf was coming for him, he cried for help.
And No One came.

We need to start a new posting thing soon. I'm gonna say how about, Beckie J Brown-- Liar, liar, pants on fire.

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

How about: "The forum BeckieJBrown can't resist reading!"

Post by Guest »

Sheesh. I see she’s back to the everyone is bullying me whining again.

BecktheWreck: 13 Reasons to Whine

ilovejumpers
Talker
Talker

Post by ilovejumpers »

I'm not very impressed with a great deal of her actions recently. I'm not even blind but even I know that learning braille when you have no need to is a load of crap. I'm also so annoyed that she whines about turning down opportunities and yet wants those chances to come around again. She's in such a position of privilege that she can pick and choose and yet us mere morals /s are not so lucky.

monia22
Informer
Informer

Post by monia22 »

I still find it weird that she says al the time " yes I have low self-esteem, even if no one believes me".

- many people have low self-esteem. Literally, most people you meet at any day are not the most self-loving, confident high stable self esteem people
- yet people make efforts to step out of their comfort zone to grow as people (and get jobs to pay the bills etc when you don't have a choice) and GET SHIT DONE
-many youtubers accepted book deals even if they were probably shitting themselves because they are not true authors or talented, yet they still did it so blaming refusing all projects because "low self-esteem" is just a BS cop-out!
- as someone mentioned earlier, self esteem is not an incurable disease that stays the same all your life. You can grow better self esteem and having low esteem at one point can be changed

that statement is just so weird!
BeckieLowselfesteembrown

lilla11
Learner
Learner

Post by lilla11 »

Her whole "bucket list" video is ridiculous to me, not just the Braille part... How many of those things she listed she actually works towards, ever? It would've been better to call that a "dream list". Of course those things would be great (not that she wouldn't grow to hate most of them after a while) but none of those will just magically fly to her. What is it on the list that she would actually work towards?
Of course I would love to know several languages fluently, have amazing job opportunities, have sponsored trips all around the world and a major lottery win would also be nice so I can buy a house at the best part of the city etc. but they are not realistic ideas. They would be childish dreams... But after all Becky IS a child.
Maybe for a start, put "having a content life", "not being a crazy cat lady", "finding friends and meaningful relationships" and "not looking through 5000 photos a day of yourself" on your list. Those are achievable things and they WILL improve your life.

And for her diagnoses. Imagine how difficult it must be for her doctors. I'm sure they can tell that she is delusional about her problems or over-exaggerating them. She is always dying to get a shocking, terrifying diagnosis, an official statement so she can pity herself and get pity from others. And use it as an excuse for not working, not socializing, not working out etc. No wonder it is rare among adults. Hehe. Probably she is the only one with it. She is inventing new problems for herself. It must be some psychologically projected pain...

Here is a good quote for this from The Office ;)

Pam: I'm inventing new diseases.
Jim: Oh, great.
Pam: So, like, let's say that my teeth turn to liquid and then they drip down the back of my throat. What would you call that?
Jim: I thought you said you were inventing new diseases. That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

How do you solve a problem like beckiejbrown- you don’t

Return to “BeckieJBrown”