BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 11)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 1

Post by Cuthere__ »

If she wants to move to another country then great the sooner the better just don’t come back every 5 minutes like you do with your parents.

I’m so tired of hearing about her low self esteem it’s just an excuse for never achieving anything because she’s lazy and expects everything to be handed to her, she’s like a child other YouTubers have a book so she wants a book, Carrie is in musical theatre so she wants to be in musical theatre, she thinks she’s above everything and that she should automatically be entitled to everything because she has a degree.

She has no concept of reality she thinks starting a cat sanctuary means sitting around meowing and cuddling cats all day not cleaning up cat poo, pee and vomit, endless castrations, battered scruffy old cats it’s not all cute kittens she just wants an excuse to be an animal hoarder. Why would a mental health charity give her a job when she has no experience plus she has no people skills and charity work is hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Found the majority of Beckie's speech here- in Polish-

Minutes 0:00 to about 8:50

Then the sound is cut off while she explains to the nice young man/ host that her clicker was broken, and so she couldn't give her talk properly. Oh well.

I'd like to say that I'd like to hear it in English, but, sad to say, I think I've already heard it- "I have trichotillomania, this is more hair than I've had in a really long time. People like me must be advocates, and inform the public endlessly of our mental health disorders. No matter how depressing, or off-topic, that might be."

Because talking about film-making, editing, making clones, being a YouTuber, and meeting interesting people isn't good enough.

Maybe it sounds better in English? I really wonder how she can relate her talk on trich with being a film-maker and editor, which is her job now.

Bormenthal
Talker
Talker

Post by Bormenthal »

Lol. The host says to the audience after her speech "I wish you all to have the same attitude towards life as her".

Post by Guest »

funnylikeyikes wrote:She won't ever be happy.
Yep I think you're right. She's a professional miserable bastard at 25, she could actually morph in Victor Meldrew by the time she's 30.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

“I don’t want pity.” YES SHE DOES. Otherwise, what is the point of posting nonstop about her “illnesses”? Whether she’s lying, exaggerating, or telling the truth about this chronic pain she claims to have, she wants people to feel bad for her.

She can pretend all she wants that she’s giving out “tips” to people with chronic pain - like her hilarious “make sure to take breaks!” from her poster video, as if that isn’t common sense to people with health problems Image - but the real reason she complains about her health all the time is for attention. For the “wow, I’m so sorry you’re going through that Image” comments.

Like her vague tweets about her cracked ribs and bruises or whatever. Clearly nothing actually happened and it was a sad attempt to drum up drama and make people speculate that a “stalker/bully” had “gotten her.” People asked what was wrong and expressed sympathy and so she continued to post vague tweets to get as much pity as possible. “Poor Rebecca” is music to her ears because she really does think she has it worse than everyone else and loves when other people seem to agree.

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

^ Yes.

She should be held accountable for those tweets. She just posted that in order to get attention and then nothing?? No explanation or a single " this happened and I am fine now".
Such a liar.
After those terror novel tweets and she just acts like nothing happened.
Where are the bruises, Beckie?? Where is your broken ribs?? What glass shattered on you ?

. You have a degree in lying. Not film.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

If she wasn’t seeking pity then why would she be tweeting or instagramming almost every day about her ~chronic pain~? Why not edit out parts of her crying in pain in videos unrelated to chronic illness? She’s not raising awareness. She’s literally just talking about herself and how her pain makes her miserable and how her ~relisience~ is inspirational

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

“I want to be more flexible I can’t touch my toes”

But says she’s too fragile for yoga

zygote
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zygote »

I don’t even think she’s lying about the chronic leg and back pain. I fully believe something could be off about her leg alignment and that years of not exercising and hunching over a computer screen has screwed up the muscles.

But she is determined not to get any physical therapy or other help for it so she can keep getting pity. She’d rather have attention than health.

bit12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bit12 »

Lynndi wrote:I'm really getting tired of her making things sound like the opportunities never come up for her.

1/ She's had the amazing opportunity to go to film school, yet does nothing with the degree.
2/ Through YouTube, if she wasn't such a narcissistic pain in the butt she'd have been able to network and gain more access to things.
3/ She's got her own flat yet can't even be happy about that for more than a week.

She acts like nothings offered to her. Huh. She's had a ton of chances yet doesn't make the most of them! Things don't come for free in the real world Becks, you've got to work hard, not just cry and flash your feet.
Graduating the London Film School and having big modern flat with 2 big bathrooms is really something at her age! Especially she did not work on it, so she should give 1000% effort to make a good use of it

bit12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bit12 »

Have you noticed that on a video from the event in Poland, she walkes normally and on her videos - in which she complains about her health,she is walking oddly? But maybe I am wrong

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

bit12 wrote:Have you noticed that on a video from the event in Poland, she walkes normally and on her videos - in which she complains about her health,she is walking oddly? But maybe I am wrong
I think she does exaggerate her walking problems to ensure people believe her, which backfires for obvious reasons. She always walks “normally” when she isn’t aware, whereas in instastories or her own videos when she literally just turns the camera on to film herself walk she forced this pigeon toed walk with a limp.

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

bit12 wrote:Have you noticed that on a video from the event in Poland, she walkes normally and on her videos - in which she complains about her health,she is walking oddly? But maybe I am wrong
It's the same thing with her pronunciation. She'll say a word fine then 'oh, I can't say that word' then proceed to mispronounce it multiple ways.

little_nightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by little_nightmare »

Cuthere__ wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 255fa9.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180518</span><span>/</span><span>347746b6603bd7c811ceadb6eb255fa9</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 252478.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180518</span><span>/</span><span>941e8dacf8ebfc37ac92dd3b75252478</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

“I want to be more flexible I can’t touch my toes”

But says she’s too fragile for yoga

Literally was gonna mention this.

Says she can't touch her toes, shows clip of her touching her toes. :roll:

bit12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bit12 »

nicocacola wrote:
It's the same thing with her pronunciation. She'll say a word fine then 'oh, I can't say that word' then proceed to mispronounce it multiple ways.

She act like she is a poor, delicate, fragile little one in a cruel world, sick and harassed by strange noises and disgusting people ...
She emphasizes that she is so tiny when I find her not tiny at all . This is act to make of herself a little fragile person who all should help (it's a cunning)

I had a friend like that ( she was an "artist") . She always complained how poor and sick she is (back pain), so everone were giving her help, things, buying a food in restaurants and at the " end of the day" she had no problem with buying expensive photography equipment, clothes and always went out of every situation.
She was a dodger who preyed on compassion because it was simpler for her
Last edited by bit12 on Fri May 18, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

bit12 wrote:
Lynndi wrote:I'm really getting tired of her making things sound like the opportunities never come up for her.

1/ She's had the amazing opportunity to go to film school, yet does nothing with the degree.
2/ Through YouTube, if she wasn't such a narcissistic pain in the butt she'd have been able to network and gain more access to things.
3/ She's got her own flat yet can't even be happy about that for more than a week.

She acts like nothings offered to her. Huh. She's had a ton of chances yet doesn't make the most of them! Things don't come for free in the real world Becks, you've got to work hard, not just cry and flash your feet.
Graduating the London Film School and having big modern flat with 2 big bathrooms is really something at her age! Especially she did not work on it, so she should give 1000% effort to make a good use of it
Yeah I mean just having done those studies is a huge opportunity that many people can only dream about. Yet she'd rather sit in her messy kitchen, in her pj's, meowing to her cat. Good job Beckie, we're all so proud x
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

I’ve actually been ill. Properly internal organ failing ill and guess what I didn’t do Beckie? I didn’t TWEET ABOUT IT. I saw a doctor, I got medication, I worked and I had an operation, I’m (kinda) better now but if you want something fixed, you get off your arse, she doesn’t want it fixed she wants something to complain about. If she was actually horribly ill she should be going to A&E or something, not bitching about it online.

I know she’s anti-NHS and shit but Jesus if she’s really suffering and had really collapsed she’d get help...she probably just felt tired because she’d actually walked somewhere other than over to her cat litter tray and back and sat down but wanted to DRAMATISE it.

I can think of at least four celebrities (off the top of my head...I’m undoubtedly sure there’s more) who are ten times the mental health advocates she is too and not one of them is as vacuous and attention grabbing as Beckie. They’re all honest and truthful about good and bad days.

little_nightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by little_nightmare »

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 21.01.34.png
UM
Okay, a few things:

1. You constantly go on about your walking troubles and other health issues - live AND on a regular basis i.e. on Instagram stories, Twitter and so on. So that statement is laughable.

2. You do not have stalkers. Only people you have ever really mentioned that are "stalking" you are people from GG. All the information that we GG posters have is stuff that YOU put online and that YOU publicly shared. Don't flatter yourself - we don't care about you that much, ye fuckin tube. (Has my disgusting Scottish tongue offended poor Becca Boo?)

3. I highly doubt anyone has thought, "ooo, Beckie is walking very slowly in this very specific location, lemme pack up my stuff and chase after her."
We aren't coming after you like a scene from It Follows. We aren't watching your every damn step.

God, I'm tired of her blatant lies and narcissism. Absolute cretin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Meh I think a big reason why she’s in pain is that she’s out of shape. And it’s totally normal. Happens to students who study at home for weeks and then try to have a more active lifestyle. Happens to people with officy jobs who start exercising after a while.
Thing with Beckie is she forces herself to walk more than she’s comfortable with, tweets her feat and that she’s in pain now, stays at home a couple of days because she’s in pain and therefore chronically ill (self-diagnosed), then when she feels better she forces herself to walk more and so the cycle repeats itself.
I don’t doubt she has clicky hips and leg rotation problems, but most of her pain comes from her being sedentary and not having proper nutrition. And deep down I think she knows she’d not be in this much pain if she exercised the amount her body currently allows her to, and that’s why she seeks validation from talking about her chronic illness.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

kofi wrote:Meh I think a big reason why she’s in pain is that she’s out of shape. And it’s totally normal. Happens to students who study at home for weeks and then try to have a more active lifestyle. Happens to people with officy jobs who start exercising after a while.
Thing with Beckie is she forces herself to walk more than she’s comfortable with, tweets her feat and that she’s in pain now, stays at home a couple of days because she’s in pain and therefore chronically ill (self-diagnosed), then when she feels better she forces herself to walk more and so the cycle repeats itself.
I don’t doubt she has clicky hips and leg rotation problems, but most of her pain comes from her being sedentary and not having proper nutrition. And deep down I think she knows she’d not be in this much pain if she exercised the amount her body currently allows her to, and that’s why she seeks validation from talking about her chronic illness.
She takes to her bed like a Victorian lady when her back hurts which is the worst thing to do, she doesn’t exercise and is too fragile and delicate for yoga or Pilates and all she does for pain is take pain killers or use topical pain killer gel she really has tried nothing and run out of ideas

Return to “BeckieJBrown”